****SMURF Killing the game ****

Ace Red Baron

2 hours ago, voyager82 said:

I've created smurf for killing smurfs ))))
Almost trained, need more upgrades to Mighty protector.

Heat mechs with corrupt lights.

Leaving battle when I see adequate player, and fight against divine frantics.

Maybe, it's also good any energy drainer. 
Join to my army ))))))  

Hmmm, you gave me a good idea.

I want to create a smurf killer clan.Now I will decide who will be honored to lead my current clan, then I will start gathering an army.

Will you join my horde of assassins?:)

image.png.f278dc015c7ae5e3179e991237b0ee3e.png(

JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER, ASK ME QUESTIONS AND HAVE FUN! 

CLICK HERE

I like Fluffeh 💀

3 hours ago, Scarlet Lorv said:

I want to create a smurf killer clan.Now I will decide who will be honored to lead my current clan, then I will start gathering an army.

Why not? )

I have one almost good energy mech with good items - still not decide how to do best build, but suddenly I can up to 3-2 lvls, especially when 3 vs 3 weeks. Mainly at 5)

And second - heat. Now I'm playing, but it's not so strong. Lose to smurf with -60hp, -100.... A lot of legendary modules awaiting for upgrdae. But It also killed a couple smurfs, so trend is ongoing. Need some time to develop. Just today started upgrade base to lvl 20.

I think, best result of this work is that weak players pushed out to 15 level, and after some time smurfs are stands alone with us )

view.png

Edited by voyager82 (see edit history)

smurf players are based on R3 and down. Players based on R3 can't go higher due to match maker and then drop to R5. On R5 the vicious cycle get tuff because R5 is matched with R7. A regular R7 hopping to push up to R6 and get the luck to at least touch R5 for box, it gets frustrated because not only do have to compete with R7 mechs that are powerful already on all aspects but R6 are literally top on R5 power. 

Those R7 are really pushed down to R8 which will get match up with R10 players very often and that it is a big deal in the game. R10 it has been a bottle neck for players to get out of that hell. Sadly, they end up playing with lower ranks way lower on power forcing the condition as a cascade all the way to R25 because a natural R10 by default does have L50 in their arsenal as normal game progress. 

Sure, you can see on R17 or less against L50 frantic or else and that it is ridiculous way abusive as happen to me back on my starting days. 

When I started, I have same issue been matched with mech with weapons in full or mechs way too high for me or my niece. We decided to get focused not in the fights but instead on farming regardless low play on pvp and that was a win for us. We became strong in matter of months for free. 

So, for players out there, this issue it is not new, and it is a free way to play as player feel not been lock out but sure in some ways unfair for some players trying to fight at proper rank and power. 

Just focus on farming and 5 wins and don't frustrate yourself. Do TITAN, RAID, GRIND-CAMPAIGN and look for an active clan for WAR all at your current power level and basic rank. 

I have been making test for long and the game still match making my mechs with way to high HP and power level. Work on your modules whatever have to improve. Hold back some power on weapons to minimize the effect against yourself when use them till can average power of weapons with modules. 

If you will lose a fight and played the fight almost ready to get your butt spanked, stay till lose to collect a bit more gold unless you bailout at start of the fight. Don't lose gold quitting when the fight is almost done and will lose. That it is not sense dumping gold and the time during the fight. 

I remember when I started to play this game, some players decided to create a hunting clan and were hunting a lot but also that distortion even more the floor. I had to fight them and get my butt kicked all the time. 

If that happen, I will hunt the hunters during my tests if I start to play again. I will be mean. I sometimes have to change test mechs because they are pushed down even to R11 when are based as R7 losing one fight after another. 

Sadly, when I do the switch, the game instead to give me the abusers, it gives to me weak players like the game want to punish the weak over and over again. 

Don't distortion more the game. I do not like to play serious because bored me and just max and test parts. 

9 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

smurf players are based on R3 and down. Players based on R3 can't go higher due to match maker and then drop to R5. On R5 the vicious cycle get tuff because R5 is matched with R7. A regular R7 hopping to push up to R6 and get the luck to at least touch R5 for box, it gets frustrated because not only do have to compete with R7 mechs that are powerful already on all aspects but R6 are literally top on R5 power. 

Those R7 are really pushed down to R8 which will get match up with R10 players very often and that it is a big deal in the game. R10 it has been a bottle neck for players to get out of that hell. Sadly, they end up playing with lower ranks way lower on power forcing the condition as a cascade all the way to R25 because a natural R10 by default does have L50 in their arsenal as normal game progress. 

Sure, you can see on R17 or less against L50 frantic or else and that it is ridiculous way abusive as happen to me back on my starting days. 

When I started, I have same issue been matched with mech with weapons in full or mechs way too high for me or my niece. We decided to get focused not in the fights but instead on farming regardless low play on pvp and that was a win for us. We became strong in matter of months for free. 

So, for players out there, this issue it is not new, and it is a free way to play as player feel not been lock out but sure in some ways unfair for some players trying to fight at proper rank and power. 

Just focus on farming and 5 wins and don't frustrate yourself. Do TITAN, RAID, GRIND-CAMPAIGN and look for an active clan for WAR all at your current power level and basic rank. 

I have been making test for long and the game still match making my mechs with way to high HP and power level. Work on your modules whatever have to improve. Hold back some power on weapons to minimize the effect against yourself when use them till can average power of weapons with modules. 

If you will lose a fight and played the fight almost ready to get your butt spanked, stay till lose to collect a bit more gold unless you bailout at start of the fight. Don't lose gold quitting when the fight is almost done and will lose. That it is not sense dumping gold and the time during the fight. 

I remember when I started to play this game, some players decided to create a hunting clan and were hunting a lot but also that distortion even more the floor. I had to fight them and get my butt kicked all the time. 

If that happen, I will hunt the hunters during my tests if I start to play again. I will be mean. I sometimes have to change test mechs because they are pushed down even to R11 when are based as R7 losing one fight after another. 

Sadly, when I do the switch, the game instead to give me the abusers, it gives to me weak players like the game want to punish the weak over and over again. 

Don't distortion more the game. I do not like to play serious because bored me and just max and test parts. 

Yes, I was made my first mech this way: a lot of farm, everyday playing. This mechs is about 3 years old.....

I have some very rare items, like superb charge engine, but valiant sniper still one, for example, and bunker shell came just one month ago )))

So all mechs like one-handed... But a lot of fun, sometimes I played really nice battles with right using of them

My builds:

photo_2023-05-16_03-34-36.jpg

photo_2023-05-16_03-34-48.jpg

photo_2023-05-16_03-34-52.jpg

photo_2023-05-16_03-34-55.jpg

photo_2023-05-16_03-34-59.jpg

photo_2023-05-16_03-35-03.jpg

44 minutes ago, voyager82 said:

Yes, I was made my first mech this way: a lot of farm, everyday playing. This mechs is about 3 years old.....

I have some very rare items, like superb charge engine, but valiant sniper still one, for example, and bunker shell came just one month ago )))

So all mechs like one-handed... But a lot of fun, sometimes I played really nice battles with right using of them

My builds:

photo_2023-05-16_03-34-36.jpg

photo_2023-05-16_03-34-48.jpg

photo_2023-05-16_03-34-52.jpg

photo_2023-05-16_03-34-55.jpg

photo_2023-05-16_03-34-59.jpg

photo_2023-05-16_03-35-03.jpg

@voyager82  I met this man in the arena. He wrote "let's hunt" and left the game. topic)

image.thumb.png.b1580d8ae99fd970fffb117435d4a0f4.png

and it is///

image.png.0fef38438cf72771d2a826f84b752bd5.png

@OKI DOKI

Hi, friend!)

@OKI DOKI What do you think about this?

image.thumb.png.8b20e8dae7ab4548c08b01a43fa2baf5.png

Edited by Scarlet Lorv (see edit history)

CLICK HERE

I like Fluffeh 💀

4 minutes ago, Scarlet Lorv said:

@voyager82  I met this man in the arena. He wrote "let's hunt" and left the game. topic)

image.thumb.png.b1580d8ae99fd970fffb117435d4a0f4.png

and it is///

image.png.0fef38438cf72771d2a826f84b752bd5.png

@OKI DOKI

Hi, friend!)

actually, a tester not hunter or win grabber. everyone knows that.  🙂 

looks the wins image.thumb.png.b963d475238ea2d7a913509b2fbe8bb0.png

image.png.cff2fb6d2ceee568c5338e9b2cab939c.png

look the fights 

image.png.7729b7e490aa3fbe59132f82168cf2ec.png

image.png.d99a9576f1ad9259ea0d56004bd15442.png

you will see what it is against reason the test and data collection for over 3 years. 

Also, wins maker will be smarter playing at R5 1v1. no sense to play R7 and be pushed down. 

Testing match maker and modules changes it has been always in OKIE and OD. farm except for only 4 months of play time. Also, never a high win maker. not even 20 in last season. 

Also, my records on my development and in my intro, it has been clear from start. I am not an R1 player, play for fun, test and make parts plus solo player. All it has been well documented. 

About hunt, I can hunt for sure to R1 without issues and everyone knows that too. 

This mech is tested for 3 base resistances at 75 and power output as flame torso that does not generate cooling and regen but a higher energy and heat cap as basic part itself.  The match maker pushed down as expectation. The trending down is to find the basic base of this configuration. 

A 2280 HP it is a base R10 mech together with basic energy/heat caps. Not divined. Scope for scope user on those ranks because they do have the scopes and jumpers and can be seen on the fights. 

The starting point is also recorded because the constant test for position for the mercy at start game and how often the acc it is the starter together with output damage. 

The flame torso it is same weight as Vest torso and compare on exchanges to see differences and match maker changes on players which actually do when I do the changes. 

image.thumb.png.9fdb8083d3f28228840fec45ad027af3.png

This mech testing NAGA with current version for the mix weapon consumption and the effect of the retreat overheating. Looking for starting position with balanced ener/heat as normal should be on R10-R7. Mech was set up as combo compensation to the other not as a real attacker. 

Also, HP is belonged to there and power too. No smurfs. Smurfs are smurfs, tester it is a tester. Big differences. 

Those mechs are forced to push up on different ways playing on purpose on the play to get hit as damage with variations on weapons and player way of play to destroy mech. Plays are basic in making mistakes so opponent can attack but when the mech is played better then verify full power on play logic for win as best potential. 

My kids are goofer's players but are R1 in reality. I play test and I just made other changes for the kids to collect data. 

There is no secret here or abusing. Mechs are proper for ranks on power of weapons and modules. 

If I want wins, trust me, I can make a tone easy if had the time and will set up for it. Those are well set for real test fights to those ranks which regular player does possess those weapons ready at L50 as normal game progress and weapons grants. BIG DIFFERENT. 

image.thumb.png.8b227043b496bae3e414f970c24b5cdf.png

Just now, OKI DOKI said:

на самом деле тестер, а не охотник или граббер. все это знают.  🙂 

смотрит на победы изображение.thumb.png.b963d475238ea2d7a913509b2fbe8bb0.png

изображение.png.cff2fb6d2ceee568c5338e9b2cab939c.png

смотреть бои 

изображение.png.7729b7e490aa3fbe59132f82168cf2ec.png

изображение.png.d99a9576f1ad9259ea0d56004bd15442.png

вы увидите, что это против причины тестирования и сбора данных в течение более 3 лет. 

Кроме того, победителю будет умнее играть на R5 1v1. нет смысла играть в R7 и быть задавленным. 

Тестирование матчмейкера и изменений модулей всегда было в OKIE и OD. фермы за исключением всего 4 месяцев игрового времени. Кроме того, никогда не делайте больших выигрышей. даже не 20 в прошлом сезоне. 

Кроме того, мои записи о моем развитии и в моем интро были ясны с самого начала. Я не игрок R1, играю для удовольствия, тестирую и делаю детали, а также играю в одиночку. Все это было хорошо задокументировано. 

Что касается охоты, я точно могу охотиться до R1 без проблем, и это тоже всем известно. 

Этот мех протестирован на 3 базовых сопротивления на уровне 75 и выходную мощность в виде огненного торса, который не генерирует охлаждение и регенерацию, а более высокую энергию и тепловую шапку как основную часть. Сваха надавила, как ожидание. Тенденция вниз заключается в том, чтобы найти базовую основу этой конфигурации. 

2280 л.с. это базовый мех R10 вместе с базовыми энергетическими/тепловыми шапками. Не угадал. Прицел для пользователя прицела в этих рангах, потому что у них есть прицелы и перемычки, и их можно увидеть в боях. 

Начальная точка также записывается, потому что постоянный тест на позицию для милосердия в начале игры и как часто акк это стартер вместе с выходным уроном. 

Огненный торс имеет тот же вес, что и торс жилета, и сравните его на биржах, чтобы увидеть различия и изменения, внесенные создателем матчей для игроков, которые на самом деле происходят, когда я вношу изменения. 

изображение.thumb.png.9fdb8083d3f28228840fec45ad027af3.png

Этот мех тестирует NAGA с текущей версией на комбинированное потребление оружия и эффект перегрева при отступлении. Искать начальную позицию со сбалансированной энергией/нагревом, как обычно, следует на R10-R7. Мех был настроен как комбо-компенсация другому, а не как настоящий атакующий. 

Кроме того, HP принадлежит туда и мощность тоже. Никаких смурфов. Смурфики есть смурфики, тестер он и есть тестер. Большие различия. 

Эти мехи вынуждены отталкиваться разными способами, специально играя в игру, чтобы получить урон с помощью вариаций оружия и способа игры игрока, чтобы уничтожить мех. Плей является основным в совершении ошибок, чтобы противник мог атаковать, но когда мех разыгрывается лучше, тогда проверьте полную мощность на логике игры для победы как лучший потенциал. 

Мои дети — дураки, но на самом деле они R1. Я играю в тест и только что внесла другие изменения, чтобы дети собирали данные. 

Здесь нет никакого секрета или злоупотребления. Мехи соответствуют рангам по мощности оружия и модулей. 

Если я хочу побеждать, поверьте мне, я могу сделать тон легким, если бы у меня было время и я бы настроился на это. Они хорошо подходят для реальных тестовых боев на тех рангах, в которых у обычного игрока есть это оружие, готовое к L50, как обычный игровой прогресс и гранты оружия. БОЛЬШОЕ РАЗНОЕ. 

изображение.thumb.png.8b227043b496bae3e414f970c24b5cdf.png

Oh, oh oh, Oki, I have nothing against you, you write an essay here)

CLICK HERE

I like Fluffeh 💀

3 minutes ago, Scarlet Lorv said:

Oh, oh oh, Oki, I have nothing against you, you write an essay here)

I know.

I just want to ensure people when see my kids playing my accounts are not branded in that way. They play not for wins, but they help me test configurations "bad ones as limited as possible as a normal player luck will be able to do with parts granted" and the effect of the match maker mess happen to the players. 

I am one that always complain of the HP on opponent's vs my mechs set ups even when I full load the mechs. I check breaking points on the switches. 

I test with few others top R1 players accounts and the effect it is way different when I play those and can do 

an R1 faster than my own having same set up. The match maker on my account compensates right on the changes. 

5 hours ago, Scarlet Lorv said:

The problem is, some of us newer player actually like playing the game. Yes, it might surprise you, but it's annoying when I have to fight, or even get matched with a smurf (or someone with real powerful items). I don't want Arena to turn into "there's another smurf killer and another free win. Can I actually play SuperMechs anymore?".

I think I should rename myself to Immaculate, that would be a much better name, wouldn't it?

Scorpions are also very cool.

24 minutes ago, shockwave333 said:

i am stuck between levels 18 and 17 no matter what i do i can't get any higher

I got out farming every day. This comes maybe from the old day's players and passed down to the new generation. 🤡

Old players SHAME ON YOU. 🤡

Lets get focus on the FRANTIC DRAMA. Who dumped the FRANTICS during FRANTIC complains? 🤣 

1 hour ago, Fordekash said:

Do raid. Save up for the 2k tokens deal. They are game changers!

i am trying to but at the moment i am not getting the tokens for ads habent had any ads for the past 3 days 

i was thinking of saving up to get the molten lava mech and up grading it 

but its 1900 tokens i have 1500

I'm right now fight with pretty strong heat mech with nickname Karma. 

He almost killed my anti-smurf, and after that leaves.

Damn. My hunter had a mercy from hunter. Something goes wrong.... )))

Looks like regular players at R20-R16 now totally disoriented ))

I'm trying to not touch really weak players at all - if I shutdown them, they leaves before me. 

So battle begings, I'm examine opponent, said GG and quit. 

Hunter or smurf on a screen? Quits after my first shot. Does he afraid of loose or prefer to let me win as a regular player with R20? 

Скриншот 16.05.23_17.33.57.jpg

1 hour ago, voyager82 said:

I'm right now fight with pretty strong heat mech with nickname Karma. 

He almost killed my anti-smurf, and after that leaves.

Damn. My hunter had a mercy from hunter. Something goes wrong.... )))

Looks like regular players at R20-R16 now totally disoriented ))

I'm trying to not touch really weak players at all - if I shutdown them, they leaves before me. 

So battle begings, I'm examine opponent, said GG and quit. 

Hunter or smurf on a screen? Quits after my first shot. Does he afraid of loose or prefer to let me win as a regular player with R20? 

Скриншот 16.05.23_17.33.57.jpg

i think i played you lsdt night you quit drring my mech mr stompy

5 hours ago, Scarlet Lorv said:

A start

Super cool picture with two smurfs fighting each other, one saying "I am a hunter and I #@$% like you.

You should have added "people" in-between "@%#$" and "like", otherwise it's just, uh... weird.

Edited by Flawed
"Shortened" picture. (see edit history)

I think I should rename myself to Immaculate, that would be a much better name, wouldn't it?

Scorpions are also very cool.

2 hours ago, shockwave333 said:

i think i played you lsdt night you quit drring my mech mr stompy

yes, it was )

You didn't look like smurf, and just 330 heat - it would be one-sided game, so I leave.

If I see mech with at least 500 heat - I can fight, for small gain, otherwise people run away after first shutdown.  

Edited by voyager82 (see edit history)

2 hours ago, voyager82 said:

yes, it was )

You didn't look like smurf, and just 330 heat - it would be one-sided game, so I leave.

If I see mech with at least 500 heat - I can fight, for small gain, otherwise people run away after first shutdown.  

no i am still new to this game only been playing for a few months I am still struggling to get above 17

ya know its got bad when you have kids begging you to let them win

2 hours ago, shockwave333 said:

no i am still new to this game only been playing for a few months I am still struggling to get above 17

You have not bad mech, but take more attention to your corrupt light - it's one of most effective weapon at this rank (max 96 heat dmg), and you definetely must drop reckless beam - first of all, its physical, second - not so good. Better find and use Desolation, it will help you when your energy was drained. Torso is good, beast rollers - wel, massive lava feet is more effective in attack, but rollers have more hp so don't drop it. Use physical protector in modules, Heat and Energy engines and combine storage units. And you will break through! 

also, you have more chances when a lot of players in lobby

13 hours ago, Scarlet Lorv said:

A start

image.thumb.png.57cae058ca963c897709d116ffda3ab5.png

Well, it's nice )

Скриншот 17.05.23_02.20.10.jpg

7 hours ago, shockwave333 said:

yes, kids are always asking for wins to get ranks.  They are kids so... 😁 be a kid too and kill them 😁🍻 I give the wins all the time. Actually, low ranks are not the only ones asking for wins. Trust me on that. 🤣

8 hours ago, Zho. said:

image.png.cab06377db11419cde3b5253b7118113.png

Build this lol

Very low cooling and regeneration. A heat mech is going to absolutely destroy that mech.

Also, a few of the weapons on that mech are really heavy, would be better to replace them with lighter stuff.

Correct me if I'm wrong! :]

Edited by Battalion Incinerator (see edit history)

By someone, somewhere.

4 minutes ago, Battalion Incinerator said:

Very low cooling and regeneration. A heat mech is going to absolutely destroy that mech.

If replace teleport with cooling mass booster and use faceshocker drone... 

I have no Nightmare, so will try this build only tommorow maybe. It looks good for psychological attack, like sailor on a zebra

13 hours ago, voyager82 said:

If replace teleport with cooling mass booster and use faceshocker drone... 

I have no Nightmare, so will try this build only tommorow maybe. It looks good for psychological attack, like sailor on a zebra

It's for energy breaking them, most heat build rely on energy.

Is used pretty often in top ranks.

Forsaken.