Super Mech concepts that Make NO SENSE

AtomusX

I figured this would be a fun topic to create so im gonna go ahead and do exactly that.

Ima start it off.

As a user that enjoys burning my enemies alive and torturing them by burning them even more so when i get the chance. This question lingers in my mind everytime im boiling somebody's mech all to hell:

"How the HELL is the pilot still alive?"

take this guy for example:

well.png.f327d9e34b7d0ac1a1403c124694d026.png

604 heat damage, and I assume this heat gauge is referring to fahrenheit 

If the mech itself has to shutdown its entire system just to relieve the heat, I assume the pilot inside is not doing so well especially considering you can cook a damn pizza at 400 degrees fahrenheit and his heat at the moment is 200 plus that.

I'm pretty sure the pilot would be dead at this point, insides boiling.

But no! The pilot only presumably dies when the mech explodes. 

BUT IF THE MECH HAS TO COOLDOWN SO MUCH TO RELIEVE THE HEAT AND STILL CANT DO IT SHOULDN'T THE MECH EXPLODE RIGHT THEN AND THERE?!

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

'I will literally melt your mech dude..

So go on then, try me'

The pilots have their own plot armor, and by plot armor my theory to the pilots not being boiled to death is that they have their own heat resistance

Retired SM pilot, nothing interesting, and I have once lived in infamy.
My Discord Server if you want to see me, I guess : 
Omura Unofficial Server
I am not looking for trouble here, and don't try.

3 minutes ago, SolarisHK said:

The pilots have their own plot armor, and by plot armor my theory to the pilots not being boiled to death is that they have their own heat resistance

plot twist, the pilot passes out when the mech shuts down

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

So go on then, try me'

Did you know that the average truck in this current modern world weights around nearly 4 tons ? that's a whopping 4000KG for just your average everyday medium duty truck, and yet we have a mechanical robot firing rockets and bullets that weights only one ton, not to mentione a giant mech weapon in game that's only 8kg in weight, its essentially just a paper mache glued to the side of your mech if it's THAT light, making the average in game mech would be just 2 times taller than your average Toyota Camry Blue at best.

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

On 10/26/2022 at 1:58 PM, AtomusX said:

I figured this would be a fun topic to create so im gonna go ahead and do exactly that.

Ima start it off.

As a user that enjoys burning my enemies alive and torturing them by burning them even more so when i get the chance. This question lingers in my mind everytime im boiling somebody's mech all to hell:

"How the HELL is the pilot still alive?"

take this guy for example:

well.png.f327d9e34b7d0ac1a1403c124694d026.png

604 heat damage, and I assume this heat gauge is referring to fahrenheit 

If the mech itself has to shutdown its entire system just to relieve the heat, I assume the pilot inside is not doing so well especially considering you can cook a damn pizza at 400 degrees fahrenheit and his heat at the moment is 200 plus that.

I'm pretty sure the pilot would be dead at this point, insides boiling.

But no! The pilot only presumably dies when the mech explodes. 

BUT IF THE MECH HAS TO COOLDOWN SO MUCH TO RELIEVE THE HEAT AND STILL CANT DO IT SHOULDN'T THE MECH EXPLODE RIGHT THEN AND THERE?!

the mech could be remote controlled

1 minute ago, life king said:

the mech could be remote controlled 

Thats a possibility too, but if you take a look at the Arena screen its a one point perspective INSIDE of a mech, meaning that the mechs do require a pilot. But that could just be for design.

So go on then, try me'

On 10/27/2022 at 4:08 PM, AtomusX said:

Thats a possibility too, but if you take a look at the Arena screen its a one point perspective INSIDE of a mech, meaning that the mechs do require a pilot. But that could just be for design.

well of course if you where remote controlling a mech it would need a camera so you know whats going on

20 minutes ago, Fordekash said:

Are we the bad guys? These robots have clearly built a civilization and developed a society with leaders. 

then we come along, kill the entire population, destroy all of their structures and take gold and other items of value. 

Then one question... Is our fight against the robots eligible?

Omura Unofficial Server

1 hour ago, Fordekash said:

Are we the bad guys? These robots have clearly built a civilization and developed a society with leaders. 

then we come along, kill the entire population, destroy all of their structures and take gold and other items of value. 

I mean didnt the robots in the storyline come to take our planet over? It'd make sense considering the first campaign name is "Restoration of Earth" and after you beat Overlords den they always say "The World is Safe once again"

So go on then, try me'

well in the third campaign "Age of Extinction" it's pretty safe to say that most of the world was wiped out due to this invasion. Think of it as us being the sole survivors and the scavengers trying to rebuild our broken world. If you go into the Item shop and look in the "Mechs" section, I assume those prebuilt mechs are OUR resources, the bad guys didnt build those for us.  We did. We also formed clans to help eachother survive and give us a fighting chance against the Titans. 

It would also explain why pvp exists. In my scenario, most of the enemies you encounter are trying to also make it out of this horrific situation by destroying their opposition so they can stay alive.  Like some Mad Max type shit.

The survivors are killing eachother so they can thrive. So in conclusion there is no stable form of currency, government, or military even.

So go on then, try me'

well in order to teleport a photon without violating the Heisenberg Principle, the mechs in this futuristic world use a phenomenon known as Entanglement. In entanglement, you need at least three photons to achieve quantum teleportation, photon A will be teleported, photon B, the transporting photon and photon c, the photon that is entangled with photon B. 

The teleportation technique the mechs use is called Quantum Entanglement. In order to do such a thing would mean the standard teleportation kit requires more processing power than our entire current military infrastructure for basic use

Edited by AtomusX (see edit history)

So go on then, try me'

Oh let’s talk weapons. How does a physical scope at a 19kg have a potential damage of 1k at range 8 but the shotgun at 87kg only has potential of 500 damage at range 1-2?

87/3 to account for turns= 29kg. 500d/29kg = 17damage per kg

1000d/19kg = 52 damage per kg

factor in deminishing energy across the range delta of six and the physics just don’t add up. 

Now consider the m590a1 combat shotgun at 3.5kg vs the M28 sniper rifle at 15kg…. The shotgun is grossly over weight….

Edited by Fordekash (see edit history)

4 hours ago, White Star said:

Heat points and Energy points have no usage outside of the game, because it is just a game mechanic, it's not represented by any measuring system of temperature or electricity measuring. 🤓

[ Hmm.... Pilot Pizza ]

oh no, "that guy" showed up.

So go on then, try me'

What about resistance? I mean doesn't the armor break when being damage by bullets, laser shots, missiles, armor-piercing rounds and some more?

Like in-game?

Omura Unofficial Server

On 10/29/2022 at 11:40 AM, White Star said:

Heat points and Energy points have no usage outside of the game, because it is just a game mechanic, it's not represented by any measuring system of temperature or electricity measuring. 🤓

[ Hmm.... Pilot Pizza ]

it in itself is a unit, we just don't know how big the unit is