What makes Molten platinum vest a better heat torso than zarkares

Cruxe

Question

10 answers to this question

Oi...nightmare got buffed lol burtality was always meh, keep talking about how good zark iz now compared to 2 years ago lol and you be asking yourself months later why i cant fit this or why I cant rank up etc. Nightmare has as much hp as zark

Can fit more and can outclass it in a battle now, mostly because of that. The weight on zark is nightmarish. But your opinions will change when you get the mods you want and see they cant fit.

And theres a reason windigo is being used. Wanna hear it? You got it! The weight is so much less buddy! Like zark 2 years ago, its able to get people to rank 3 unlike zark today, especially with the correct mods

9 hours ago, KingofKings said:

No, currently the worse heat torse is Brutality, FBA, FHA and nightmare 

And I will stand by that remark.

Zark is good imo but atm no one has been able to create a good build for it as of late sense it's all about HP and res

Nightmare may be bad, but it is good enough if you don't have any good torsos yet, counting for the 315 weight, not to mention at mythic the physical resistence is on par with windigo, FHA accounts for the highest HP despite having no res itself, it would probably need some res mods but that's besides the point, FBA is not my favorable choice so I'll give you that and as for the Brutality, I don't really know much about it.

(warning : all info given is most likely wrong, also i am on a tight budget so i hope you understand)

Retired SM pilot, nothing interesting, and I have once lived in infamy.
My Discord Server if you want to see me, I guess : 
Omura Unofficial Server
I am not looking for trouble here, and don't try.

2 hours ago, Stefix5000 said:

resistance, hp, weight

zarkares is currently among the worst torsos you can have

I agree with stefix. You can put as much as you could on a vest nightmare or windigo  but not a zarkares it holds great cooling and maybe regen..but its always gonna lack the maneuverbility with everything you plan to put on it.

Wow how the times have changed, I remember everyone saying the windigo is trash and Zark is better.

This is just hilarious, Zark is a good torso just not atm cuz of the time we are in now. Players are using either physical or heat mechs but sense the amount of phys mechs their are ppl are leaning towards the mpv.

There is only 1 downside to this torse and that is heat capacity and cooling.

On 10/12/2022 at 2:14 PM, Stefix5000 said:

resistance, hp, weight

zarkares is currently among the worst torsos you can have

No, currently the worse heat torse is Brutality, FBA, FHA and nightmare 

And I will stand by that remark.

Zark is good imo but atm no one has been able to create a good build for it as of late sense it's all about HP and res

Edited by KingofKings (see edit history)