I'm bored

s1ngul4r

Hmm, I think the best way to eliminate some boring life is to get a girlfriend or a wife. I can assure you that she will keep your life at edge every single day.  🍻 My own mother still keeping me on edge every time I talk to her, my lady, my daughter, my nieces ..... you named.  🤣

Here takes a taco. 🙃

swDj%2B4= 

4 minutes ago, Kendall-Tempest said:

Lmao bro spat out the last part like he doesnt care about being banned again

ill be honest im here for shits n giggles cus yall pretty funny on here otherwise I have no use for this 😆

but anyway im going to sleep so if I get banned again then rip but if not see yall tmrw- also yall should follow me on insta incase I do get banned its @tyler_jarret_a

Adding "bruh" to every sentence unironically like it's a cool thing and you wonder why you have no friends to help you with your boredom with.

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

16 hours ago, AionionNobleSapphire said:

Adding "bruh" to every sentence unironically like it's a cool thing and you wonder why you have no friends to help you with your boredom with.

i have friends but me and my friends were bored and nothing to do

16 hours ago, AionionNobleSapphire said:

so what now ? 😕

Edited by s1ngul4r (see edit history)