🗿Pilot Census Today 🗿

Ace Red Baron

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 1/15/2023 at 12:33 PM, SolarisHK416 said:

I shall revive the unfunniScreenshot_2023-01-15-17-18-38.thumb.png.5244033bf85f1e78899ab017cbd02cb9.png

The highest spike that have been recorded in a while

Awful today so slow only two hundred slow 

On 1/15/2023 at 12:33 PM, SolarisHK416 said:

I shall revive the unfunniScreenshot_2023-01-15-17-18-38.thumb.png.5244033bf85f1e78899ab017cbd02cb9.png

The highest spike that have been recorded in a while

Awfully slow today only two hundred 

Edited by MaveRick (see edit history)

25 minutes ago, RackzOnYaHead__ said:

real dead hours

IMG_1736.jpeg

it is not 194, it is 194million 👨‍🏫

Ok. it is time to kill the top gunners because will hunt the low rankers due to the match maker will be looking for match's and will do the match's regardless ranks. be ready to knock them down. 🤣

2FS8IqDmDPXD0=

41 minutes ago, Cole_Since_2012 said:

I'm pretty sure I remember 5 digits whenever I was a 10 y/o playing arena in the legacy days. 🥰

in my time it was 4 digits very constant then the old players started to talk bad of the game dreaming of the old days and the ridiculous buff to the Frantic and the energy mechs displacement to far from the other two plus the tokens, shields and game bugs because lack of support to the servers back on TS. WOW, 5 digits will be cool to see that in this game and match maker will work properly. 

If the players stop to talk bad of the game and the administration takes action to do some simple things to add numbers and be a bit more logic with some more common sense of reality, this game have the necessary punch to attract people. 

59 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

in my time it was 4 digits very constant then the old players started to talk bad of the game dreaming of the old days and the ridiculous buff to the Frantic and the energy mechs displacement to far from the other two plus the tokens, shields and game bugs because lack of support to the servers back on TS. WOW, 5 digits will be cool to see that in this game and match maker will work properly. 

If the players stop to talk bad of the game and the administration takes action to do some simple things to add numbers and be a bit more logic with some more common sense of reality, this game have the necessary punch to attract people. 

Kinda sad to be exited now at 500 people when there where up to 10,000 people on at the peak.

42 minutes ago, 2008ToyotaCorolla said:

Kinda sad to be exited now at 500 people when there where up to 10,000 people on at the peak.

yes but still can be very attractive if administration due a basic and people stop the constant complain especially public. People can summit request to the adm not just talk or post. Direct approach is better regardless but in reality, there are not that many that summit complains. Yes, chats talks and some post sure all the time, but you know, normally the administration will get more angrier in that way. Some administrations work properly, and some others sometimes are just going farther in the wrong direction. 

Make good arguments. Especially those old players that really know how this game started and have been there around and actually some of those old players are actually those working in the company. They know each other well. 

In my case I am a new guy who does not know much about it just some comments and I do not know those guys and I started the game in the basically current ways of the game. 

I just focus on my grinding as was my beginning and choice in the game just for fun, grind and make parts not to be a super player hero like the old ones that everyone wants to see them to play been famous in ways people like to see them playing and making videos against each other loyal clans' membership with normal rivalry. 

Let's be honest, when I started there still rivalry, but some famous guys barely left the game back in the 2019 and early 2020 and a lot of those guys still playing in full. Was cool to see that rivalry with those tops from long time and every newbie wanted to talk to them and to try to appear in their videos and to try to have a 1v1 in the chats. 

Everyone had a favorite clan been fan off and a super-duper player to look after to be like him or her and to copy and to make mechs like them because those guys were cool. 

Looks what happen when those old guys connect and say something in the forum, suddenly the forum and members connect and start to make tons of comments so many. They attract people because they are friends between them and still some rivalry and plus, they are cool to the eyes of many players. 

Who the hell wants to see or read about OKI. That is a joke. It is cool to see Besty, Lord Gorgon , Nefty, Misfit, Warmachine, Monster, Happypopper, Mechzilla, Grosbite, the amazing Bobson making the impossible, Burn Baby Born and so many others cool players to watch and to try to kill them for your own record that finally you can knock down one of your favorite players and be proud you did it only one time or watch A.T.R. insulting Crash or vice versa in the chats etc 🤣

Sure, things change a bit because many were very young, and life changed plus personal interest.  

It is true that the game structure changed for them, and they got upset and the change from Legacy to current version hurt them very badly and with reason they have that feeling on been angry with so much time and money invested. 

You know, you are a great player, and all your set up suddenly became trash and can't use in the new version of the game. Sure, you will get piss up. 

That affected the game and thousands of people left because the game change even the game in the current state it is a far superior to the previous one. 

People will argument against me about it. I tested the Legacy game for some time when I started this game at the same time due to, I found the game and enter to play it. I like this game a lot better. I like the look of the mechs and their functions. Sure, few parts from the old game are not around that should be add to this one and keep the original function as I played in that way and should not be a brainiac to add them to this game enhanced. 

Refusing to add them it is stupid. really stupid. 

Other games are getting way expensive too as a norm of the game's developers. Tons of games I played before now are pay to play or to get parts that I used to get as normal and actually are boring static games too. 

The cost of the offers for the general players has become standard in the industry way too high for parents and insane for just kids around. Offers should be less expensive about tokens and money wise as it is. Also, single players suffer a lot for not been in clans like a punishment. 

Now, I am a busy man in real life, and this it is a game for my relaxing time like should be any game and I have no intention to be a super player.

Try to be constructive and give good advice to administration and get a proper channel between you the complainers and when you are ready and set, summit a proposition as any business to business should be. Get real folks. Don't do things like little kids. If you want changes, act like a grown person or stay like a little kid. Grow up guys. 

In mean time, I will remain a farmer and making parts for fun and a forum goofier for my relaxing time.  Now OKI does have 306 MYTH and will keep growing plus the gold at 357million moving up up up then someday the game will change and will erase all because it is an online game, and my time will be wasted and the money as well, but I know that it is basic been online thing. I have been through that many times since games became online. Be real.

Stop to give bad reputation to the game. Sure, make some fun of things time to time about stuff. 

37 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

yes but still can be very attractive if administration due a basic and people stop the constant complain especially public. People can summit request to the adm not just talk or post. Direct approach is better regardless but in reality, there are not that many that summit complains. Yes, chats talks and some post sure all the time, but you know, normally the administration will get more angrier in that way. Some administrations work properly, and some others sometimes are just going farther in the wrong direction. 

Make good arguments. Especially those old players that really know how this game started and have been there around and actually some of those old players are actually those working in the company. They know each other well. 

In my case I am a new guy who does not know much about it just some comments and I do not know those guys and I started the game in the basically current ways of the game. 

I just focus on my grinding as was my beginning and choice in the game just for fun, grind and make parts not to be a super player hero like the old ones that everyone wants to see them to play been famous in ways people like to see them playing and making videos against each other loyal clans' membership with normal rivalry. 

Let's be honest, when I started there still rivalry, but some famous guys barely left the game back in the 2019 and early 2020 and a lot of those guys still playing in full. Was cool to see that rivalry with those tops from long time and every newbie wanted to talk to them and to try to appear in their videos and to try to have a 1v1 in the chats. 

Everyone had a favorite clan been fan off and a super-duper player to look after to be like him or her and to copy and to make mechs like them because those guys were cool. 

Looks what happen when those old guys connect and say something in the forum, suddenly the forum and members connect and start to make tons of comments so many. They attract people because they are friends between them and still some rivalry and plus, they are cool to the eyes of many players. 

Who the hell wants to see or read about OKI. That is a joke. It is cool to see Besty, Lord Gorgon , Nefty, Misfit, Warmachine, Monster, Happypopper, Mechzilla, Grosbite, the amazing Bobson making the impossible, Burn Baby Born and so many others cool players to watch and to try to kill them for your own record that finally you can knock down one of your favorite players and be proud you did it only one time or watch A.T.R. insulting Crash or vice versa in the chats etc 🤣

Sure, things change a bit because many were very young, and life changed plus personal interest.  

It is true that the game structure changed for them, and they got upset and the change from Legacy to current version hurt them very badly and with reason they have that feeling on been angry with so much time and money invested. 

You know, you are a great player, and all your set up suddenly became trash and can't use in the new version of the game. Sure, you will get piss up. 

That affected the game and thousands of people left because the game change even the game in the current state it is a far superior to the previous one. 

People will argument against me about it. I tested the Legacy game for some time when I started this game at the same time due to, I found the game and enter to play it. I like this game a lot better. I like the look of the mechs and their functions. Sure, few parts from the old game are not around that should be add to this one and keep the original function as I played in that way and should not be a brainiac to add them to this game enhanced. 

Refusing to add them it is stupid. really stupid. 

Other games are getting way expensive too as a norm of the game's developers. Tons of games I played before now are pay to play or to get parts that I used to get as normal and actually are boring static games too. 

The cost of the offers for the general players has become standard in the industry way too high for parents and insane for just kids around. Offers should be less expensive about tokens and money wise as it is. Also, single players suffer a lot for not been in clans like a punishment. 

Now, I am a busy man in real life, and this it is a game for my relaxing time like should be any game and I have no intention to be a super player.

Try to be constructive and give good advice to administration and get a proper channel between you the complainers and when you are ready and set, summit a proposition as any business to business should be. Get real folks. Don't do things like little kids. If you want changes, act like a grown person or stay like a little kid. Grow up guys. 

In mean time, I will remain a farmer and making parts for fun and a forum goofier for my relaxing time.  Now OKI does have 306 MYTH and will keep growing plus the gold at 357million moving up up up then someday the game will change and will erase all because it is an online game, and my time will be wasted and the money as well, but I know that it is basic been online thing. I have been through that many times since games became online. Be real.

Stop to give bad reputation to the game. Sure, make some fun of things time to time about stuff. 

TLDR:

The game has experienced significant changes in recent years, with many players becoming more involved and invested in the game. Some players have become famous and popular, while others have become less involved. The game structure has changed, and many players have become upset with the change from Legacy to the current version. This has led to thousands of people leaving the game, as the game has become far superior to the previous one. To maintain the appeal of the game, players should focus on grinding and making parts for fun, rather than becoming super player heroes. It is important to recognize the influence of old players and maintain a positive relationship with them.

15 minutes ago, 2008ToyotaCorolla said:

TLDR:

The game has experienced significant changes in recent years, with many players becoming more involved and invested in the game. Some players have become famous and popular, while others have become less involved. The game structure has changed, and many players have become upset with the change from Legacy to the current version. This has led to thousands of people leaving the game, as the game has become far superior to the previous one. To maintain the appeal of the game, players should focus on grinding and making parts for fun, rather than becoming super player heroes. It is important to recognize the influence of old players and maintain a positive relationship with them.

well said. 

24 minutes ago, 2008ToyotaCorolla said:

Yes that is very true 🙂

and my CANDELA friends and former teammates. They are top and as good or even better than many. It has been a privilege to play with them been a top notch and no selfish people just the good old play ways guys. Wins, rewards no medals interest and they can have hundreds of them if wish for. lucky to play with them. My specials thanks to them my first clan ever and the only one for OKI DOKI account.  

For my friends in RF, they love to compete and that it is the good old days to get medals and be a pro in all senses as the arena was made for. Crush the weak and get on top. It has been a privilege to be part of their team with my O.D. FARM. Thx guys. 

All of those guys I love to see their plays for my entertainment and still do and for other clans or players that move to different others.

Sadly, some of them changed their names as I saw them first time. 🥴 Confusing who the hell is who. 😵‍💫

I am OKI DOKI. First name and still the same. My second account is OKI DOKI FARM real name changed to O.D.FARM because account error and had to change name to fix error. I was angry with the change. 🤬

My first player I saw playing in a video was Lord Gorgon. 🤣 True history and first clan to see players was HTK together with my niece starting the game first day. 🤡

19 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

and my CANDELA friends and former teammates. They are top and as good or even better than many. It has been a privilege to play with them been a top notch and no selfish people just the good old play ways guys. Wins, rewards no medals interest and they can have hundreds of them if wish for. lucky to play with them. My specials thanks to them my first clan ever and the only one for OKI DOKI account.  

For my friends in RF, they love to compete and that it is the good old days to get medals and be a pro in all senses as the arena was made for. Crush the weak and get on top. It has been a privilege to be part of their team with my O.D. FARM. Thx guys. 

All of those guys I love to see their plays for my entertainment and still do and for other clans or players that move to different others.

Sadly, some of them changed their names as I saw them first time. 🥴 Confusing who the hell is who. 😵‍💫

I am OKI DOKI. First name and still the same. My second account is OKI DOKI FARM real name changed to O.D.FARM because account error and had to change name to fix error. I was angry with the change. 🤬

My first player I saw playing in a video was Lord Gorgon. 🤣 True history and first clan to see players was HTK together with my niece starting the game first day. 🤡

Wow that is a lot of info .0.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...