How long has everyone played this game?

GravemindH2

3-4 years , possibly longer, if you know what the "Haunteclere Meta" is

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

Started back in late 2012/early 2013 before mythicals were introduced. Pretty much quit the game and came back once in 2015 to see what had changed. Welp, there were mythicals, got about 10 of them in an hour and left again.

Then in March 2020 I fully came back to the game to stay active. I'm still using my 2012/2013 Legacy account and am in the top3 ranks weekly.

Legacy Messiah | Reign Forever | Rejoined March 2020

3 hours ago, Zylok said:

Started back in late 2012/early 2013 before mythicals were introduced. Pretty much quit the game and came back once in 2015 to see what had changed. Welp, there were mythicals, got about 10 of them in an hour and left again.

Then in March 2020 I fully came back to the game to stay active. I'm still using my 2012/2013 Legacy account and am in the top3 ranks weekly.

I hated the mythicals, took me forever just to get Galaxius Models.