Rate my mechs!

Monke King

On 01.08.2022 at 12:41, Monke King said:

Я хочу просто твоего мнения

Они достигают ранга 12, а иногда и ранга 10.

F6C5BF3B-228D-40DA-A2AF-CE13FB2E20F6.png

64C7F7BD-49AA-4791-AEA3-44F8568E2FCE.png

F617DB7F-ED9B-4B84-8AB4-7873D86DFC0E.png

It will be just a top if you still make fur counters. This is very convenient when playing on such ranks. Having created such mechs, I stopped sitting at 11-10 ranks and now every season I easily get rank 9 with 3-4 stars. Try it, it will definitely benefit and move your rank closer to 9-8)

JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER, ASK ME QUESTIONS AND HAVE FUN! 

CLICK HERE

I like Fluffeh 💀

1 minute ago, Scarlet Lorv said:

It will be just a top if you still make fur counters. This is very convenient when playing on such ranks. Having created such mechs, I stopped sitting at 11-10 ranks and now every season I easily get rank 9 with 3-4 stars. Try it, it will definitely benefit and move your rank closer to 9-8)

Fur counters?

First mech it is an R10 mech. Just max out. Forget about R9-R8 for now. Even can get just a bit more of gold, it is not important for box grant. Focus on to become a solid R10 stable with current mechs and hope gets few other necessary parts. Been stable and solid is priority. That give to you sense of what you will need and gold income stability. R10 it is one of the steps that hold you a bit because a cluster of players at that rank and will have to fight with players stronger with tons of myth weapons. At R1O players has max out their weapons, torso and legs having problem with lack of modules to move on to R7 so it is a hard area even some pass fast it is normal to stay there almost all players. Focus on farming as much you can. Do not eat parts you do not have to replace. Make the legends from epics and do not eat legends for now unless are real crappie and ask to the forum common sense people.