A re-introduction for anyone who doesn't know who I am

DragonsIayer

Greetings. My name is Dragonslayer, my in-game name is FBI OPEN UP. I got bored of this game around mid-2021 and quit, so I tried to come back, only to realize I forgot my password. Now that I finally found it, I think I'm ready to rejoin the community. I made this forum account as soon as the new forums were made in December 2020, but never really got used to them. I've been playing since all the way back in 2018, and I'm only rank 10-8. Oh yeah, keep in mind that I am almost never this formal.

So, that should be everything you need to know about me.

6 minutes ago, Atusiff said:

Fyrestare and Darkstare’s brother

I remember when everyone in that family was playing

How are you doing?

3E=

Yeah, his dad was a top and I think there was another brother. Maybe they were 5 playing at some point. Maybe I am wrong when I started to play this game. 

For those who does not know, Darkstare's was one of the consistent top 10 players of this game and energy mech lover.   Fyrestare retired or semi-retired as top and cool guy. 

Dragonslayer is the baby brother of his family playing SM😂

giphy.gif&ehk=pP3ZS1V5wwZ2wzdsW3w6lnymNr

f8d5336a0cbde7137dfdd8cdbaddb816d0d7d313

Ok Dragon, actually I am the baby brother too in real life and my mother still introducing me as" This is my baby" then my name. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5228785&ehk=chZaMNPnHOz

8 minutes ago, Atusiff said:

Yes, I remember that. It was TaediumVitae or something like that? I don't remember who the other brother was however

Fyrestare and Vcdechagn. Good effort, though.

All 3 moved on after the game's lack of updates post-GG takeover.

46 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

3E=

Yeah, his dad was a top and I think there was another brother. Maybe they were 5 playing at some point. Maybe I am wrong when I started to play this game. 

For those who does not know, Darkstare's was one of the consistent top 10 players of this game and energy mech lover.   Fyrestare retired or semi-retired as top and cool guy. 

Dragonslayer is the baby brother of his family playing SM😂

giphy.gif&ehk=pP3ZS1V5wwZ2wzdsW3w6lnymNr

f8d5336a0cbde7137dfdd8cdbaddb816d0d7d313

Ok Dragon, actually I am the baby brother too in real life and my mother still introducing me as" This is my baby" then my name. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5228785&ehk=chZaMNPnHOz

For the 5th "unknown brother" you could be referring to Kholdstare, AstroSpectre, or Steel Goliath. Khold quit around the beginning of 2019, Steel Goliath never had much of an interest to begin with, and Astro is getting back into the game like I am. You might be able to find him anywhere between ranks 10-5.

Edited by DragonsIayer (see edit history)

Yeah, I remember someone mentioned Khold when I started. I started later after he left back on 10/19. I think I might cross into Astro. It does ring my head from recent pvp. 

Cool, the family is getting back to business. Time to kill. 😃