Yo WTF is INMAX doing?

noㅤ

They're playing top ranks with mythical weapons on common bodies. It's super funny and they don't answer if you ask about the occasion. Thanks INMAX because I'm normally stuck at rank five with 1-3 stars but now I'm half way up rank 4 and with some luck I'll get my first ever rank 3 loot box ever.

PS: Hey top clans, can I apply even if I reached rank 3 thanks to wholesome trolling? JK of course. I'll get there in a few more years.

6 minutes ago, No. said:

They're playing top ranks with mythical weapons on common bodies. It's super funny and they don't answer if you ask about the occasion. Thanks INMAX because I'm normally stuck at rank five with 1-3 stars but now I'm half way up rank 4 and with some luck I'll get my first ever rank 3 loot box ever.

PS: Hey top clans, can I apply even if I reached rank 3 thanks to wholesome trolling? JK of course. I'll get there in a few more years.

collecting gold. in 1v1 many play like that when the gold can be high, so they drop rank for it and later rank up. Been stuck at 5 is normal till get more power. It is a play to stay longer normally. Is like R10 or R15 and R7. Then R3 takes time. 

You can ask for wins when you are in that position to reach R3 or R5. I give many to lower and tops except when I rank up then collect box and give more. 🙂