look who's here

s1ngul4r

7 minutes ago, s1ngul4r said:

scamming is the lowest point of sm + you can't live without scamming + L + ratio

buddy.. you took that word for word from somebody else. I don't need your account, I work and make my own money so how is that "cant live without scamming". Your family is poor, I saw a video of part of your living area on your youtube channel. Stop whining and go do something useful with your time

1 hour ago, s1ngul4r said:

give me back my acc as you said you don't need it because you can make your money by copy pasting it and printing it with your windows XP computer. Thats all i need then done kid having 40+ acc's

It's actually your own dumb fault that your acc got "stolen" you are the moron who gave the information in the first place, learn from your stupid mistake and move on.

1 minute ago, s1ngul4r said:

corvus let me tell you something alr? why you kept commenting on peoples post if you really don't care? Ahhh i got it you are commenting because you want some attentions ahh ok i get it if you want more attention go to your mom beg to go outside and take out your clothes even tho you don't have one and shout I WANT SOME ATTENTION YOOO PEOPLES

🤠

Spoon is right about you, you deserve everything that's coming to you.

Quit making enemies, try making some friends instead. You must be very primitive if you can't be a decent human being.

2 minutes ago, Corvus said:

Spoon is right about you, you deserve everything that's coming to you.

Quit making enemies, try making some friends instead. You must be very primitive if you can't be a decent human being.

ohh now your trash talking me? sure go ahead i ain't scare of you 6000 BCE monkey making some rock stew ey? what is it taste taste like your dead grandma?

Edited by s1ngul4r (see edit history)

Just now, s1ngul4r said:

ohh now your trash talking me? sure go ahead i ain't scare of you 6000 BCE monkey making some rock stew ey? what is it taste taste like your dead grandma?

Trash talking nothing, I was simply stating the truth

Just now, U.S.A NAVY said:

Uhm, im not gonna say anything to this.Im not involved, idk why people argue over small things like a dead game.

It ain't dead till the last player leaves