look who's here

s1ngul4r

On 6/1/2022 at 11:43 PM, U.S.A NAVY said:

Uhm, im not gonna say anything to this.Im not involved, idk why people argue over small things like a dead game.

Fr even though I'm guilty of it I stopped bc it goes litterally nowhere lol

Average conversation between the smartest Super Mechs players

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

10 hours ago, Spoon said:

How about shut the fuuck up before I embarrass your broke a.ss infront of everybody. You think who the hell you are, go get a job kid. I don't owe you shiit so who are you to tell me "give me back "my" account now"
Learn to be a better human and good things will happen. All you do is stir the pot and complain to everyone about it. 

oh ye ye changing the topic huh ? you dont want to give back my acc bcs u want a full collection of 100+ acc's until you got ban from sm

10 hours ago, Spoon said:

How about shut the fuuck up before I embarrass your broke a.ss infront of everybody. You think who the hell you are, go get a job kid. I don't owe you shiit so who are you to tell me "give me back "my" account now"
Learn to be a better human and good things will happen. All you do is stir the pot and complain to everyone about it. 

imagine saying ''go get a job kid''  neither you don't have one Lol 

and I have a job i went to a restaurant name botchog and i use to cook there now how about you your job is just stealing acc's to people and turn them into trash and throwaway there hard work on it even tho its not called a job its called ''scam to live''

6 minutes ago, s1ngul4r said:

oh ye ye changing the topic huh ? you dont want to give back my acc bcs u want a full collection of 100+ acc's until you got ban from sm

and I have a job i went to a restaurant name botchog and i use to cook there now how about you your job is just stealing acc's to people and turn them into trash and throwaway there hard work on it even tho its not called a job its called ''scam to live''

image.thumb.png.5d2bda246095c1f2fc46d9865ce452dc.pngimage.png.066e9371329f30a1681833e83ab8be60.png
these are examples of emails I get for work. I also get a bunch of messages on facebook for work too. I don't have 100+ accounts and I wont be banned from sm. I don't just have 1 job, I have multiple. I will no longer be responding to your immature, rude comments. Nobody has any respect for you. Nobody even knows who you are, your reputation is horrible, you're nobody. 

21 minutes ago, s1ngul4r said:

@s1ngul4r,

That's a pity. When I first met him, he was a kind person. Now, me and the spoon follow me, and the design I made is still carefully used. The spoon doesn't play around. Spoon, there is nothing wrong.

Edited by Yukiya18_JPN (see edit history)

3 minutes ago, Spoon said:

image.thumb.png.5d2bda246095c1f2fc46d9865ce452dc.pngimage.png.066e9371329f30a1681833e83ab8be60.png
these are examples of emails I get for work. I also get a bunch of messages on facebook for work too. I don't have 100+ accounts and I wont be banned from sm. I don't just have 1 job, I have multiple. I will no longer be responding to your immature, rude comments. Nobody has any respect for you. Nobody even knows who you are, your reputation is horrible, you're nobody. 

and you might not have 100+ acc's but you do have 40+

These are very interesting assumptions, I must say. I've played the game for quite some time so yes, I do have about 7 accounts that vary in rank but not 40- 100+. Those are real jobs, and I'm making 5x more than you'll ever make in your life. Good thing we have people like Yukia tho, we need more people like him, he has common sense. Sadly, on the other hand I am not seeing that in you, Singular. Plus I'm barely gonna be here anymore so GL getting "your" account back. 

3 minutes ago, Spoon said:

These are very interesting assumptions, I must say. I've played the game for quite some time so yes, I do have about 7 accounts that vary in rank but not 40- 100+. Those are real jobs, and I'm making 5x more than you'll ever make in your life. Good thing we have people like Yukia tho, we need more people like him, he has common sense. Sadly, on the other hand I am not seeing that in you, Singular. Plus I'm barely gonna be here anymore so GL getting "your" account back. 

oh really lets just wait until you got ban for using many acc's or scamming on sm to get more acc

Just now, Yukiya18_JPN said:

This report is True or false?

i really have 1 right now i dont have anymore and still working on it

all im just asking for spoon is to give back my acc then ill go shut up but he dosen't want to like idk if its hard to him or like he just want to kept it for no reason even tho he don't own in

4 minutes ago, Lobito said:

download.jpg.eb80d98bed09b28c6802e3a119b585be.jpg

stop the cap? huh your making fun of me bcs i just got a weak acc ik its weak BCS im still grinding on it

5 minutes ago, s1ngul4r said:

all im just asking for spoon is to give back my acc then ill go shut up but he dosen't want to like idk if its hard to him or like he just want to kept it for no reason even tho he don't own in

What you are saying is impossible. On the contrary, if the spoon hacks, you have to get it back next time. Because I'm trying to get rid of your account. Well, the spoon is a kind person and I didn't say anything silly. Spoon, I wish you good luck.