look who's here

s1ngul4r

Garlic-Bread-PNG-Images.png.9361737802c4a2cae067c08c2ad8f890.png

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

1 hour ago, Yukiya18_JPN said:

Huh?

What Bread?

Garlic Bread

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.

5 hours ago, s1ngul4r said:

i dont have many acc i only have 1 right now bcs since spoon scam me and jsnyder told me you had 40+ over acc

The acc you have isn't even yours tho, now I wonder how you got Johnny joestars acc?

2 hours ago, Yukiya18_JPN said:

Anpan.

Wut dis, show mepls

I like onion bread 

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, s1ngul4r said:

a hacker on sm can have 200 res which all players even divine items or strongest weapon in used can deal -1 damage to -100 damage. Not a bug real 200 res

200 res means the damage of all weapons is reduced by 200 that still means weapons like spartan carnage and frantic brute deal positive damage, many weapons have base damage > 200 and all of them work bruh get your facts right. .   -   .

1932_PaimonNomming.gif

13 hours ago, Atomic441 said:

200 res means the damage of all weapons is reduced by 200 that still means weapons like spartan carnage and frantic brute deal positive damage, many weapons have base damage > 200 and all of them work bruh get your facts right. .   -   .

but frantic brute sometimes deals -15 even divine or mythical that happened to me already ;-;