Server Issue - Being Investigated ×
Server Issue - Being Investigated

look who's here

1 hour ago, Yukiya18_JPN said:

Huh?

What Bread?

Garlic Bread

"Courage is fighting the kingdom which enslaves you, no matter that their army outnumber yours by ten-thousands to one. Honour is resisting a tyrant when all others suckle and grow fat on the hypocrisy he feeds them." - Primarch Angron of The World Eaters

5 hours ago, s1ngul4r said:

i dont have many acc i only have 1 right now bcs since spoon scam me and jsnyder told me you had 40+ over acc

The acc you have isn't even yours tho, now I wonder how you got Johnny joestars acc?

2 hours ago, Yukiya18_JPN said:

Anpan.

Wut dis, show mepls

I like onion bread 

53 minutes ago, U.S.A NAVY said:

Idk if he's lying or not, he might be unemployed.

At first, I was aiming for an evaluation at the forum, but in my case, I couldn't get much, so I thought I'd quit, but now I'm going to do my best. This forum continues

We make a lot of designs and fan art.

If you want to see more of my designs and fan art, please click here.

https://www.deviantart.com/yukiya1804

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, s1ngul4r said:

a hacker on sm can have 200 res which all players even divine items or strongest weapon in used can deal -1 damage to -100 damage. Not a bug real 200 res

200 res means the damage of all weapons is reduced by 200 that still means weapons like spartan carnage and frantic brute deal positive damage, many weapons have base damage > 200 and all of them work bruh get your facts right. .   -   .

13 hours ago, Atomic441 said:

200 res means the damage of all weapons is reduced by 200 that still means weapons like spartan carnage and frantic brute deal positive damage, many weapons have base damage > 200 and all of them work bruh get your facts right. .   -   .

but frantic brute sometimes deals -15 even divine or mythical that happened to me already ;-;