look who's here

s1ngul4r

18 hours ago, s1ngul4r said:

but frantic brute sometimes deals -15 even divine or mythical that happened to me already ;-;

You must be day dreaming, the lowest damage possible by any weapon is 1, you can test this out, equip max platinum fortress and get 120+ physical resistance, go to the first campaign mission of 1v1 on easy mode, let your enemy hit you once and the damage will be 1.

I Don't Care What Y'all fu.cking Say @s1ngul4rDon't Make A Drama,And Yeah @Spoonis Not A Scammer I Can prove it In Any Way.

DoomBringer and All Who Support Singular Don't Be Jealous Of Spoon, he is Not A Scammer Just a Kind Man.

Spoon Is Very Kind Man.

he Belongs To Heaven All DoomBringer Belongs to Hell!

20 minutes ago, TankaregmiSM said:

I Don't Care What Y'all fu.cking Say @s1ngul4rDon't Make A Drama,And Yeah @Spoonis Not A Scammer I Can prove it In Any Way.

DoomBringer and All Who Support Singular Don't Be Jealous Of Spoon, he is Not A Scammer Just a Kind Man.

Spoon Is Very Kind Man.

he Belongs To Heaven All DoomBringer Belongs to Hell!

Don't know if you are being sarcastic or common sense entered your brain suddenly but congrats on seeing things logically now...

• 3 weeks later...

Of all the things any of you people could have used as a practice target for necromancy and this post's used for it.

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

• 1 month later...