Can Someone Give Me Advice For Best Energy Build

armedmech12345

Question

13 answers to this question

15 hours ago, SawzAll said:

Top energy META is still dual valiant sniper, at least for now.

If Dual Vakl is such META,then why is this build not R1 and top 10 already?

Come on,come up with an explanation or an argument.Also,saying ''It isn't meta because it doesn't appear in Clevername's list'' is not a viable thing.

image.thumb.png.0fab192d824dfd8ec9431ef8f585566b.png

15 hours ago, SawzAll said:

Read this.

I am glad you can read that and be so informed on the meta,almost as if you knew them inside,out and maybe a few of their cousins,yet you can't read a simple thing such as the stats of a Claw and be so overly informed on it,too.

Wow,we have a true researcher among us.AND an expert at metas,nonetheless!

9 minutes ago, MasterChief said:

uhh i have an energy build that has worked PERFECTLY for me. however, i do not have all of these mythed. also, the shotgun is an epic shotgun, not a L-M, because its pretty dang rare. the zark and valiant are mythed for me.

Screenshot 2021-01-07 at 10.04.02 AM.png

really bad tbh, has very low energy cap, very low hp, bad drone, bad weapons

overall a rank 11-9 mech

I polish rocks

6 hours ago, MasterChief said:

uhh i have an energy build that has worked PERFECTLY for me. however, i do not have all of these mythed. also, the shotgun is an epic shotgun, not a L-M, because its pretty dang rare. the zark and valiant are mythed for me.

Read this.  Top energy META is still dual valiant sniper, at least for now.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

1 hour ago, L4K3 said:

If Dual Vakl is such META,then why is this build not R1 and top 10 already?

Come on,come up with an explanation or an argument.Also,saying ''It isn't meta because it doesn't appear in Clevername's list'' is not a viable thing.

image.thumb.png.0fab192d824dfd8ec9431ef8f585566b.png

I am glad you can read that and be so informed on the meta,almost as if you knew them inside,out and maybe a few of their cousins,yet you can't read a simple thing such as the stats of a Claw and be so overly informed on it,too.

Wow,we have a true researcher among us.AND an expert at metas,nonetheless!

You don't need to rub it in so much.

I have to agree though, just because clever isn't writing it in the meta thread doesn't mean it isnt meta. Also alien butt nuggets are simulated properly in wu lol

I polish rocks

46 minutes ago, ChooseGeno said:

I have to agree though, just because clever isn't writing it in the meta thread doesn't mean it isnt meta. Also alien butt nuggets are simulated properly in wu lol

It is in ranks 1.  Mechzilla uses it.  He's #4.  It's not pictured below, sure, but I know I've seen it in his inventory before.  But the META list CleverName posted isn't designed to be a format we must rigidly adhere to.  Energy is weak in top ranks, everyone pretty much knows this.  But that doesn't make my advice invalid, either, as I'm an energy player myself in rank 10/11.  Valiant sniper is powerful: I'm facing people with only one valiant in the arena at my level and that weapon is extremely good at draining.

I may be new, but veteran players have already pointed out that energy is not for all out physical damage, and it's not really that good at resistance drain, so what tactic is left?  Energy drain.  So that's why I pointed the original poster at energy drain tactics.

image.png.3935847adf054e75b239743dca280bae.png

For clarity's sake, I never told the person that dual valiant sniper is the ONLY config.  That would be a misinterpretation.  I said read the meta post.  And to be fair, the single valiant + grim cobra config is also in there.

Second, obviously those meta configs work as a whole, so you can't just slap on dual valiant and expect to be rank 1 overnight.

I simply pointed the person at the meta.  I did say in the meta, dual valiant is top energy right now.  But I didn't say it's the only config to use.  Single valiant and other configs are just as valid.  It depends on the weapons you have.  Me getting a distance shredder didn't make me CleverName overnight.

Edited by SawzAll (see edit history)

52 minutes ago, SawzAll said:

It is in ranks 1.  Mechzilla uses it.  He's #4.  It's not pictured below, sure, but I know I've seen it in his inventory before.  But the META list CleverName posted isn't designed to be a format we must rigidly adhere to.  Energy is weak in top ranks, everyone pretty much knows this.  But that doesn't make my advice invalid, either, as I'm an energy player myself in rank 10/11.  Valiant sniper is powerful: I'm facing people with only one valiant in the arena at my level and that weapon is extremely good at draining.

I may be new, but veteran players have already pointed out that energy is not for all out physical damage, and it's not really that good at resistance drain, so what tactic is left?  Energy drain.  So that's why I pointed the original poster at energy drain tactics.

image.png.3935847adf054e75b239743dca280bae.png

For clarity's sake, I never told the person that dual valiant sniper is the ONLY config.  That would be a misinterpretation.  I said read the meta post.  And to be fair, the single valiant + grim cobra config is also in there.

Second, obviously those meta configs work as a whole, so you can't just slap on dual valiant and expect to be rank 1 overnight.

I simply pointed the person at the meta.  I did say in the meta, dual valiant is top energy right now.  But I didn't say it's the only config to use.  Single valiant and other configs are just as valid.  It depends on the weapons you have.  Me getting a distance shredder didn't make me CleverName overnight.

Dual valiant isn't top meta, unless it has dual bunker and upc to go along with it. Any other builds with dual valiants simply isn't meta. The only other meta energy build is energy hugger.

Edited by Shoultz262 (see edit history)

Just now, Shoultz262 said:

Dual valiant isn't top meta, unless it has dual bunker and upc to go along with it. Any other builds with dual valiants are simply isn't meta. The only other meta energy build is that, energy hugger.

energy huggers aren't very good tho

like they gud but not gud gud like ene free phys

Edited by ChooseGeno (see edit history)

I polish rocks

Just now, SawzAll said:

With all due respect, I know the meta is going to change soon, but then why did CleverName list it as top energy mech?

Read what I fully said first before replying to me. And yes, I see that my weapon set up is meta, but it even if it's meta, it won't be as good as other meta mechs.

Simply because of the above.

1 minute ago, Shoultz262 said:

Read what I fully said first before replying to me. And yes, I see that my weapon set up is meta, but it even if it's meta, it won't be as good as other meta mechs.

Ah, then this is just a misunderstanding.  I wasn't saying the solution to all the person's problems is slapping two valiant snipers on their mech.  It has to have the other items to go with it, you're correct.