Quitting sm

s1ngul4r

I am no longer going to play on if many guys saying I should grind more I think I don't have to because its already been 2 and a half years so I think its my time to end this journey. When I was a new player I am saying to myself oh I want to be like the youtubers they are strong then I got to that stage after this what happened to me. At least I have fun irl with these game name sm. That's why I'm going to quit.

4 hours ago, s1ngul4r said:

I am no longer going to play on if many guys saying I should grind more I think I don't have to because its already been 2 and a half years so I think its my time to end this journey. When I was a new player I am saying to myself oh I want to be like the youtubers they are strong then I got to that stage after this what happened to me. At least I have fun irl with these game name sm. That's why I'm going to quit.

Eh?

Nooooo!

• 2 weeks later...

People do be rejecting tokens being given away for free and prefer shooting themselves in the leg instead of getting those tokens themselves then quit the game, weird.

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

Ā 

On 21.05.2022 at 04:54, s1ngul4r said:

ŠÆ Š±Š¾Š»ŃŒŃˆŠµ Š½Šµ Š±ŃƒŠ“у ŠøŠ³Ń€Š°Ń‚ŃŒ, ŠµŃŠ»Šø Š¼Š½Š¾Š³ŠøŠµ ŠæŠ°Ń€Š½Šø Š³Š¾Š²Š¾Ń€ŃŃ‚, чтŠ¾ я Š“Š¾Š»Š¶ŠµŠ½ Š±Š¾Š»ŃŒŃˆŠµ Š³Ń€ŠøŠ½Š“Šøть, я Š“уŠ¼Š°ŃŽ, чтŠ¾ Š¼Š½Šµ Š½Šµ Š½ŃƒŠ¶Š½Š¾, ŠæŠ¾Ń‚Š¾Š¼Ńƒ чтŠ¾ уŠ¶Šµ ŠæрŠ¾ŃˆŠ»Š¾ 2 с ŠæŠ¾Š»Š¾Š²ŠøŠ½Š¾Š¹ Š³Š¾Š“Š°, тŠ°Šŗ чтŠ¾ я Š“уŠ¼Š°ŃŽ, чтŠ¾ ŠæрŠøшŠ»Š¾ Š²Ń€ŠµŠ¼Ń Š·Š°ŠŗŠ¾Š½Ń‡Šøть этŠ¾ ŠæутŠµŃˆŠµŃŃ‚Š²ŠøŠµ. ŠšŠ¾Š³Š“Š° я Š±Ń‹Š» Š½Š¾Š²ŠøчŠŗŠ¾Š¼, я Š³Š¾Š²Š¾Ń€ŠøŠ» сŠµŠ±Šµ: Ā«Šž, я хŠ¾Ń‡Ńƒ Š±Ń‹Ń‚ŃŒ ŠæŠ¾Ń…Š¾Š¶ŠøŠ¼ Š½Š° ютуŠ±ŠµŃ€Š¾Š², Š¾Š½Šø сŠøŠ»ŃŒŠ½Ń‹, Šø я Š“Š¾ŃˆŠµŠ» Š“Š¾ этŠ¾Š¹ стŠ°Š“ŠøŠø ŠæŠ¾ŃŠ»Šµ тŠ¾Š³Š¾, чтŠ¾ сŠ¾ Š¼Š½Š¾Š¹ сŠ»ŃƒŃ‡ŠøŠ»Š¾ŃŃŒĀ». ŠŸŠ¾ ŠŗрŠ°Š¹Š½ŠµŠ¹ Š¼ŠµŃ€Šµ, я рŠ°Š·Š²Š»ŠµŠŗŠ°ŃŽŃŃŒ с этŠøŠ¼ ŠøŠ³Ń€Š¾Š²Ń‹Š¼ Š½Š°Š·Š²Š°Š½ŠøŠµŠ¼ sm . Š’Š¾Ń‚ ŠæŠ¾Ń‡ŠµŠ¼Ńƒ я сŠ¾Š±ŠøрŠ°ŃŽŃŃŒ уŠ¹Ń‚Šø.

Noooooooo!!!

Ā 

JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER, ASK ME QUESTIONS AND HAVE FUN!Ā 

CLICK HERE

I like FluffehĀ šŸ’€