How long does it normally take for base to get disabled?

Hacker

Question

16 answers to this question

4 hours ago, Hacker said:

Meh ima upgrade base but if I still hate it in 2 months then ima make someone disable it lol

ddont do it anymore, so you're better off upgrading the base, you can get a steady income of gold, chance of legies, power kits, cheaper rare item production, that's if you need it, the base's advantages are numerous, while the silver boxes have no advantages whatsoever

8 minutes ago, Hacker said:

It takes alot of gold and takes forever to upgrade so yea unless u wanna play 24 hours a day just to get enough gold and upgrade your base all the way its gonna take 6-10 months which is boring unless u buy tokens to upgrade-_-

3 months max.  I've done it with three accounts now.  

fr would better if you keep the base active. i also regret disabling my base. maybe you can get the items instantly with silver box. base have guaranteed power kit card in lv.15 factory base and chance of legy card in lv.20 factory base. but crafting them needs to wait some times, then i just think twice before disabling it. also base have gold mines, which gives a bit gold bonus. based on my experience, of course.

On 3/29/2022 at 4:28 AM, Hacker said:

It takes alot of gold and takes forever to upgrade so yea unless u wanna play 24 hours a day just to get enough gold and upgrade your base all the way its gonna take 6-10 months which is boring unless u buy tokens to upgrade-_-

huh, so you're the type of impatient guy... for me imma just stuck in certain levels of base. if im changing my mind, i can upgrade the base slowly. if you know, or even playing clash of clans, just pretend that you're playing that game.

Spoiler

this is why i playing clash of clans lol

"I am 4 parallel universes ahead of you."

-probably chad mario from terminalmontage.

13 hours ago, Hacker said:

Bruv I only play in the afternoons every 2 or so days and I got my base to lvl 13 in 4 months if I get bored I play some other game. What you are saying is complete nonsense, do some research before you type. 

16 hours ago, Stefix5000 said:

I know, and I'm telling you to upgrade your base instead of disabling it, since silver boxes suck donkey doo

Meh ima upgrade base but if I still hate it in 2 months then ima make someone disable it lol

14 hours ago, Corvus said:

ddont do it anymore, so you're better off upgrading the base, you can get a steady income of gold, chance of legies, power kits, cheaper rare item production, that's if you need it, the base's advantages are numerous, while the silver boxes have no advantages whatsoever