Is frantic flame worth???

5 minutes ago, ---Soul Burner--- said:

Okay should I myth it?

Also nemo drone is worth or backstabbing protector worth?

Backstabbing protector is worth it

10 minutes ago, ---Soul Burner--- said:

What do you mean? I dont understand but yes I have spare weight so what you think its worth

No Just get a Supreme cannon  and a dawnblaze 

1 minute ago, ---Soul Burner--- said:

Supreme cannon is meh but yes dawnblaze worth (my full mech is black)

(Edit: also nemo is kind of worth bcs it doesn't have backfire also its like some type of swoop)

as a matter of fact, dawnblaze sucks

supreme cannon is superior to both dawnblaze and absolutely frantic flame

do not upgrade frantic flame if you want to consistently win your matches

2 minutes ago, Stefix5000 said:

as a matter of fact, dawnblaze sucks

dawnblaze suck ? it was lighter than the supreme cannon ( comparing the supreme cannon the dawnblaze weights 14 weight lower ), unlimited uses, and very consistent damage, the push is situational .

I can be wrong but from my point of view dawnblaze is a very strong weapon for a no premium weapon .

6 minutes ago, Electro said:

dawnblaze suck ? it was lighter than the supreme cannon ( comparing the supreme cannon the dawnblaze weights 14 weight lower ), unlimited uses, and very consistent damage, the push is situational .

I can be wrong but from my point of view dawnblaze is a very strong weapon for a no premium weapon .

Same I also love dawnblaze I finding one make that maxed myth and replace it to my corrupt light

51 minutes ago, ---Soul Burner--- said:

Why dawnblaze sucks it have drain resist for forever

45 minutes ago, Electro said:

you asked for advice, I gave you my advice, you can choose to accept it or ignore it

Edited by Stefix5000 (see edit history)

It's good in the right build, as ever.  Against a Supreme Cannon it saves 16 weight, which might make a difference depending on what you're putting together.  It doesn't push your opponent, which may be an advantage or disadvantage depending.  And it costs less energy than Supreme Cannon, which I find useful for cooking energy bois.  I have one fitted and am rank 5.  But I'm wondering about a Supreme Cannon, because 3 uses and 1 push is looking like it might be useful.  

1 hour ago, Tigergeezer said:

It's good in the right build, as ever.  Against a Supreme Cannon it saves 16 weight, which might make a difference depending on what you're putting together.  It doesn't push your opponent, which may be an advantage or disadvantage depending.  And it costs less energy than Supreme Cannon, which I find useful for cooking energy bois.  I have one fitted and am rank 5.  But I'm wondering about a Supreme Cannon, because 3 uses and 1 push is looking like it might be useful.  

having the ability to place your opponent and yourself where you want whilst also dealing damage is incredibly powerful, which is why dawnblaze is just not strong enough compared to supreme