Falcon vs Cockpit Piercer

Who will win?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Falcon vs Cockpit piercer

• Falcon
    • Cockpit piercer

I think that both are awesome but if they have a comparison which would u choose? I also confused lets see who wins Falcon or Cockpit Piercer                                                                                 Comment your answer.                                           here 👇.                                        (Edit:And also vote 😀)

Edited by ---Soul Burner--- (see edit history)

26 minutes ago, ---Soul Burner--- said:

I think that both are awesome but if they have a comparison which would u choose? I also confused lets see who wins Falcon or Cockpit Piercer                                                                                 Comment your answer.                                           here 👇

raw power is Falcon. wins all depend on strategy and set ups including match position and who start. 

40 minutes ago, ---Soul Burner--- said:

I think that both are awesome but if they have a comparison which would u choose? I also confused lets see who wins Falcon or Cockpit Piercer                                                                                 Comment your answer.                                           here 👇

Falcon light and mostly for damage. Piercer for less far range and reduce opponent's resistance. Really depends on the mech, my vote goes to falcon, it has less weight and does more damage

I will use the 2 in a same mech 🙂 ( if i have the falcon .. )

More seriously is depend , falcon have better stats but you can use cockpit piercer more often, my vote is go for cockpit because i only have him on my secondary account ..and also for 1 shot the campaign mech if i start at the 7th range..

( Also you can create a poll in a topic )

3 hours ago, Electro said:

I will use the 2 in a same mech 🙂 ( if i have the falcon .. )

More seriously is depend , falcon have better stats but you can use cockpit piercer more often, my vote is go for cockpit because i only have him on my secondary account ..and also for 1 shot the campaign mech if i start at the 7th range..

( Also you can create a poll in a topic )

Lol I take full message but thanks for the poll option 🙂