Weapons that are useless (either intentional or other external factors) and items that has niche/use.

Zutchse

Hello, and welcome

Today i will be talking about items (both L-M and E-M) that are either completely useless or have some use outside of arena

Legends:
X = useless (either intentional or other external factors)
? = some other uses which will be explained
"Buffer" premium = The weapon is just a premium item just to lower the chance of getting better premium items, nothing more.

As always, every critique is accepted as long as sufficient evidence is provided.
Energy
I'll show first the items of energy (and i will leave some explanation later on)
image.png.b8fb177b0c3a615f8fdf7f07ba4cada4.png

ARM WEAPONS 

Obsolete Energy Cannon- budget retreat

Distance Generator - the concept is nice. But since the arena is limited to 9 and you cant jump less than 6 tiles, this weapon is not preferred and instead other types of distance generator (such as Evac Spark) is used instead. "Buffer" Premium

UltraBright - Budget Delerium but more useful since its range is the same as Malice Beam. This weapon is mainly used on mid-ranks (7-12) due to high damage output for energy while draining the opponent.

Mortal Bullet- As @Spoon said, this weapon works WITH the right build. Although this seems good (as it does not consume heat), this weapon needs some buff to be considered as premium again. "Buffer" Premium

Bulldog - I have not saw this one on high rank battles, neither on low-mid level arenas. This might be due to Lightning Recoiler is more preferred as a pusher and damage weapon against close range attacks.

Ash Creator - Budget Unstable Power Cell, but w/o Backfire. Considering this is a premium weapon, I'm certain that this weapon is useless if you have the two UPC. "Buffer" Premium

Big Daddy - An alternative for UPC if you don't have one. This weapon also needs some buff like Mortal Bullet. "Buffer" premium

Stormweaver - this weapons is deal for energy huggers. But since there's UPC, Blightroar and UPC is much preferred combo.

image.png.a906b66be2f78c6342485662cd84a617.png
TOP WEAPONS

Electrocuted Scope - functionally the same as any 8-8 range sniper weapons, but with backfire. I consider this as "Buffer" Weapon

Frantic Lightning - Luck based weapon. Not suitable for energy mechs, unless you do not really have any choice.

Delerium - UltraBright but higher range and more resistance drain. Useful against titan with low resistance against energy (tried and tested).

Spinefall - basically Grim Cobra but higher energy drain. Due to its rarity, Grim Cobra is much preferred top weapon because it basically due them same thing.

Hysteria - Used on Low-Mid ranks (10-12) due to its accessibility and high drain damage. No longer works on higher ranks due to high energy regen.

Heat
Next is Heat weapons. This is all based on what I observe on high rank and low rank battles so feel free to leave a comment.

image.png.9122fd821f437e159837fc9db121ec17.png

ARM WEAPONS 

Basalt Polisher - Alternative weapon for HeronMark

Cracked Plasma Cannon - Budget Distance Generator. Other distance generator is preferred due to this weapon's backfire and low damage.

Distance Controller - Same reason with Distance Generator. "Buffer" premium

Rusty Heat Blaster - I don't often see this weapon. This might be caused by limited uses, High heat damage (both enemy and self) and backfire. Sorrow is preferred weapon.

Overcooking Oven - Because of its rarity, low heat damage, high backfire, and limited use. This weapon is useless compared to the main hugger weapons.

Broken Devourer - Budget Magma Blast. It has some use if you don't have really any weapon that deals damage.

Abomination - A "Buffer" premium. Opposite of Cracked Plasma Cannon. No backfire, limited uses, does not require jump. An alternative for Shadow Wolf (Without the retreat thing).

Reckoning - High damage, High Weight, and no energy use. Can be considered as an alternative for any short range weapons. I don't see this weapon often.

Ash Creator - same reason to Overcooking Oven. "Buffer" premium

Chaos Bringer  - ???, this weapon is functionally the same as Ash Creator and Overcooking Oven, but performs worse. "Buffer" premium

image.png.772530b3c7dfc4e04614f9b3f45cffbf.png

TOP WEAPONS 

Half Burnt Scope - Alternative for any 8-8 range sniper weapon, with an addition of backfire. I consider this as "Buffer" Weapon

Hysteria - Used as a low budget boiler weapon. This is pretty much used on lower levels (15-12) due to its accessibility and high heat and raw damage.

Desert Snake - If the Red Rain / Burning Shower did not existed, this weapon will not be useless as it might be. "Buffer" Weapon

Iron Frenzy - ???, who created this?  "Buffer" Weapon

Vandal Rage - The concept of this weapon is nice. Anti heat regen, which is very useful for boiler mechs. Sadly it does not get much appreciation because of other weapons.

Physical

image.png.810c3ab0d468f729e89c3ddaf769a802.png

ARM WEAPONS

Unrepaired Laser Cannon - Budget Distance Generator. Changed the mark

Disintegration - Functionally the same as Annihilation. "Buffer" Premium

Perimeter Protector - Same reason as Distance Generator and Distance Controller. I also consider this as "Buffer" Premium

Sweetie - Functionally the same as Spartan Carnage but lower damage output, No energy use, and lower weight. "Buffer" Premium

Terror Cry - This weapon might have seen better days (this is my assumption). The weapon still has some use as either pusher or damage. 

BloodWeep - The concept is nice, reduces 30 resistance per use, totalling to 90 resistance drained after 3 moves (assuming the enemy is always in the range). In my opinion, this weapon is nice when teamed up with Nightfall. I don't know why players do not use it often (due to other resistance drain weapons?). 

Purifier -???. "Buffer" Premium

War Hammer - This weapon is not used frequently because of its cousins that are specialize on heat and energy regen. This weapon is mainly used as damage rather than its utility.

image.png.9daea6ea5cc612cf02169017aba37ace.png

TOP WEAPONS

Lazy Falcon - Same reason with Half Burnt Scope and Electrocuted Scope.

Mighty Cannon - Basically Night Eagle. Both weapons perform functionally better but the other weapon has more accesibility due to lower rarity. "Buffer" Premium

Desert Fury - ???.  "Buffer" Premium

Reckless Beam - Has some uses on lower ranks ( budget Spartan Carnage or something) but no longer appears on higher ranks in arena.

Night Eagle - useful when you use Double Nighfall and does not have any distance shredder weapon.

CONCLUSION:
There's a lot of premium weapons out there (18 total) that either has better counterpart, or "buffer" for other premium weapons. Everything I've done here is based on what I observe on high ranking battles/What I experience on Supermechs Workshop so feel free to give some counterargument for the list here. I will be also posting the images i've used down below, so feel free to use them. 

image.png.2ca1c93cb31a5678845be5e0dd75f82b.png

image.png.64d105d9a47d22fb570a8ec2a5c13e15.png

image.png.c101d0513c5953fc8d3eecb2acb4013c.png

image.png.d1d668377feeb9fa4de34ed03e3c628a.png

image.png

image.png

EDITS:
(1)Changed the mark of Unrepaired Laser Cannon from "X" to "?"

(2) Added War Hammer as "?"

(3) Correction on the ENERGY TOP WEAPONS image

(4) Changed the mark of both Big Daddy and Mortal Bullet from "X" to "?"

Edited by Zutchse
A LOT (see edit history)

22 minutes ago, Spoon said:

You have no idea what you're talking about, a lot of the items you crossed out are good. Please dont post something if you have no idea what ur talking about

So the iron frenzy desert Fury,  cracked cannon, and other useless weapons is good? By your logic so what's your rank again?  Since you think you know "everything".

My best account has reached rank 3. My account I use the most, spoon gets r4. Obviously, he did point out some absolute shit, useless items. Sadly, you're dyslexia is kicking in, therefore I must inform you that I said a lot of items he crossed out are good. I never said I know everything so lets not start making shit up 🙂

10 minutes ago, Spoon said:

My best account has reached rank 3. My account I use the most, spoon gets r4. Obviously, he did point out some absolute shit, useless items. Sadly, you're dyslexia is kicking in, therefore I must inform you that I said a lot of items he crossed out are good. I never said I know everything so lets not start making shit up 🙂

What's the good item he crossed out? I can't find the one that are useful and reliable for the Meta and don't try to pretend to be a "good top rank" if you don't know what you talking.  🙄

Edited by GuningSnipping (see edit history)

4 minutes ago, GuningSnipping said:

What's the good item he crossed out? or you're a bad player who got lucky in ranked 3 

Not luck at all I did with with like 40 wins. First off, stop being immature. You're making mountains out of molehills.
Honestly, I think its crazy that I'm gonna have to type all this out but here we go. 
Mortalbullet, ash creator, big daddy and stormweaver are all very good items. Andernut gets top 10 with his ash creator and big daddy build. Ene frantic sucks obviously, overcooking oven, deem bringer and the heat ash creator are good items if you use them wisely and with the right build. Desert snake is a good item but once again, you must use it on the right build. Disintegration is a decent item. funny enough, Void drafter got #1 with dual pufier. Mighty cannon is an insane item with the right build. You too, have clearly no idea what you're saying. Cut the bullshit dude, I make 1 comment stating a fact which I think other people can agree with and you start putting words in my mouth and basically calling me a shit player. 

22 minutes ago, Spoon said:

Not luck at all I did with with like 40 wins. First off, stop being immature. You're making mountains out of molehills.
Honestly, I think its crazy that I'm gonna have to type all this out but here we go. 
Mortalbullet, ash creator, big daddy and stormweaver are all very good items. Andernut gets top 10 with his ash creator and big daddy build. Ene frantic sucks obviously, overcooking oven, deem bringer and the heat ash creator are good items if you use them wisely and with the right build. Desert snake is a good item but once again, you must use it on the right build. Disintegration is a decent item. funny enough, Void drafter got #1 with dual pufier. Mighty cannon is an insane item with the right build. You too, have clearly no idea what you're saying. Cut the bullshit dude, I make 1 comment stating a fact which I think other people can agree with and you start putting words in my mouth and basically calling me a shit player. 

Those weapon are outclassed by something better barely nobody use those weapons because they're heavy does not work with some build they have inferior stats and also big daddy is useless because upc exist. Disintegration is barely no different than the annihilation with little bit of damage and backfire ruins it. Might cannon is replaced by spartan carnage  mortalbullet is worse than the malice beam because it has bad damage and short range and desert snake is pointless when burning shower exist also  you're the real Immature one here buddy being a arrogant and having a smartmouth here.

3 minutes ago, GuningSnipping said:

Those weapon are outclassed by something better barely nobody use those weapons because they're heavy does not work with some build they have inferior stats and also big daddy is useless because upc exist disintegration is barely no different than the annihilation with little bit of damage and backfire ruins it might cannon is replaced by spartan carnage  mortalbullet is worse than the malice beam and desert snake is pointless when burning shower exist because it's bad damage and short range you're the real Immature one here buddy being a arrogant piece of crap

I'm not being a piece of crap, I did nothing wrong. You started this and stuck your nose in where it didn't belong lol. Desert can be an alt for burning shower depending on the build, UPC only has 1 use while daddy has 3 while still doing good drain and damage. Mighty cannon can go with dual shotgun, it can be used with night eagle, it can be used with frantic and it can make ANK's build. Mortal bullet is a decent item but it could do better damage for sure. And by the way next time you wanna start shit with someone, know your place. Any of my friends will tell you how bad I flame people, ffs I bet I leave those 8 year olds in chat in tears 😂
Seriously tho, stop. This is super unnecessary. 

4 minutes ago, Spoon said:

I'm not being a piece of crap, I did nothing wrong. You started this and stuck your nose in where it didn't belong lol. Desert can be an alt for burning shower depending on the build, UPC only has 1 use while daddy has 3 while still doing good drain and damage. Mighty cannon can go with dual shotgun, it can be used with night eagle, it can be used with frantic and it can make ANK's build. Mortal bullet is a decent item but it could do better damage for sure. And by the way next time you wanna start shit with someone, know your place. Any of my friends will tell you how bad I flame people, ffs I bet I leave those 8 year olds in chat in tears 😂
Seriously tho, stop. This is super unnecessary. 

This is the internet kid if you posted a bad comment with flase information of course people going to respond.  You going to send it to your friends because I know i won the argument and also mighty cannon is heavy af with no resistance drain to help it.

3 hours ago, Zutchse said:

Hello, and welcome

Today i will be talking about items (both L-M and E-M) that are either completely useless or have some use outside of arena

Legends:
X = useless (either intentional or other external factors)
? = some other uses which will be explained
"Buffer" premium = The weapon is just a premium item just to lower the chance of getting better premium items, nothing more.

As always, every critique is accepted as long as sufficient evidence is provided.
Energy
I'll show first the items of energy (and i will leave some explanation later on)
image.png.fed4e1c365038b4450683ed2c03e6c20.png

ARM WEAPONS 

Obsolete Energy Cannon- budget retreat

Distance Generator - the concept is nice. But since the arena is limited to 9 and you cant jump less than 6 tiles, this weapon is not preferred and instead other types of distance generator (such as Evac Spark) is used instead. "Buffer" Premium

UltraBright - Budget Delerium but more useful since its range is the same as Malice Beam. This weapon is mainly used on mid-ranks (7-12) due to high damage output for energy while draining the opponent.

Mortal Bullet- Utterly useless due to lower damage compared to Malice Beam AND relies heavily on short range attacks. Use Valiant sniper instead for heat-free energy draining weapon. "Buffer" premium

Bulldog - I have not saw this one on high rank battles, neither on low-mid level arenas. This might be due to Lightning Recoiler is more preferred as a pusher and damage weapon against close range attacks.

Ash Creator - Budget Unstable Power Cell, but w/o Backfire. Considering this is a premium weapon, I'm certain that this weapon is useless if you have the two UPC. "Buffer" Premium

Big Daddy - ???, just use Malice Beam man. "Buffer" premium

Stormweaver - this weapons is deal for energy huggers. But since there's UPC, Blightroar and UPC is much preferred combo.

image.png.879757e908bf9e03b38de206325adebb.png
TOP WEAPONS

Electrocuted Scope - functionally the same as any 8-8 range sniper weapons, but with backfire. I consider this as "Buffer" Weapon

Frantic Lightning - Luck based weapon. Not suitable for energy mechs, unless you do not really have any choice.

Delerium - UltraBright but higher range and more resistance drain. Useful against titan with low resistance against energy (tried and tested).

Spinefall - basically Grim Cobra but higher energy drain. Due to its rarity, Grim Cobra is much preferred top weapon because it basically due them same thing.

Hysteria - Used on Low-Mid ranks (10-12) due to its accessibility and high drain damage. No longer works on higher ranks due to high energy regen.

Heat
Next is Heat weapons. This is all based on what I observe on high rank and low rank battles so feel free to leave a comment.

image.png.9122fd821f437e159837fc9db121ec17.png

ARM WEAPONS 

Basalt Polisher - Alternative weapon for HeronMark. 

Cracked Plasma Cannon - Budget Distance Generator. Other distance generator is preferred due to this weapon's backfire and low damage.

Distance Controller - Same reason with Distance Generator. "Buffer" premium

Rusty Heat Blaster - I don't often see this weapon. This might be caused by limited uses, High heat damage (both enemy and self) and backfire. Sorrow is preferred weapon.

Overcooking Oven - Because of its rarity, low heat damage, high backfire, and limited use. This weapon is useless compared to the main hugger weapons.

Broken Devourer - Budget Magma Blast. It has some use if you don't have really any weapon that deals damage.

Abomination - A "Buffer" premium. Opposite of Cracked Plasma Cannon. No backfire, limited uses, does not require jump. An alternative for Reckoning.

Reckoning - same version of Abomination. But higher damage, Higher Weight, and no energy use. I don't see this weapon often.

Ash Creator - same reason to Overcooking Oven. "Buffer" premium

Chaos Bringer  - ???, this weapon is functionally the same as Ash Creator and Overcooking Oven, but performs worse. "Buffer" premium

image.png.772530b3c7dfc4e04614f9b3f45cffbf.png

TOP WEAPONS 

Half Burnt Scope - Alternative for any 8-8 range sniper weapon, with an addition of backfire. I consider this as "Buffer" Weapon

Hysteria - Used as a low budget boiler weapon. This is pretty much used on lower levels (15-12) due to its accessibility and high heat and raw damage.

Desert Snake - If the Red Rain / Burning Shower did not existed, this weapon will not be useless as it might be. "Buffer" Weapon

Iron Frenzy - ???, who created this?  "Buffer" Weapon

Vandal Rage - The concept of this weapon is nice. Anti heat regen, which is very useful for boiler mechs. Sadly it does not get much appreciation because of other weapons.

Physical

image.png.6a7e64d82ef4db52ed313d3e65c7d2ca.png

ARM WEAPONS

Unrepaired Laser Cannon - Budget Distance Generator.

Disintegration - Functionally the same as Annihilation. "Buffer" Premium

Perimeter Protector - Same reason as Distance Generator and Distance Controller. I also consider this as "Buffer" Premium

Sweetie - Functionally the same as Spartan Carnage but lower damage output, No energy use, and lower weight. "Buffer" Premium

Terror Cry - This weapon might have seen better days (this is my assumption). The weapon still has some use as either pusher or damage. 

BloodWeep - The concept is nice, reduces 30 resistance per use, totalling to 90 resistance drained after 3 moves (assuming the enemy is always in the range). In my opinion, this weapon is nice when teamed up with Nightfall. I don't know why players do not use it often (due to other resistance drain weapons?). 

Purifier -???. "Buffer" Premium

image.png.9daea6ea5cc612cf02169017aba37ace.png

TOP WEAPONS

Lazy Falcon - Same reason with Half Burnt Scope and Electrocuted Scope.

Mighty Cannon - Basically Night Eagle. Both weapons perform functionally better but the other weapon has more accesibility due to lower rarity. "Buffer" Premium

Desert Fury - ???.  "Buffer" Premium

Reckless Beam - Has some uses on lower ranks ( budget Spartan Carnage or something) but no longer appears on higher ranks in arena.

Night Eagle - useful when you use Double Nighfall and does not have any distance shredder weapon.

CONCLUSION:
There's a lot of premium weapons out there (18 total) that either has better counterpart, or "buffer" for other premium weapons. Everything I've done here is based on what I observe on high ranking battles/What I experience on Supermechs Workshop so feel free to give some counterargument for the list here. I will be also posting the images i've used down below, so feel free to use them. 

image.png.b4bdcdd150eea27b23b4cf30ab232c0f.png

image.png.e2c8c78e70a69a41bba31b5490c4b20a.png

image.png.2ca1c93cb31a5678845be5e0dd75f82b.png

image.png.64d105d9a47d22fb570a8ec2a5c13e15.png

image.png.c101d0513c5953fc8d3eecb2acb4013c.png

image.png.d1d668377feeb9fa4de34ed03e3c628a.png

personally the overcharged rocket battery is pretty hard to use, comparing then the explosive retreat it have a backfire, it's much heavier ( the explosive retreat : 35 ; the overcharged : 63 ) for less recoil but have a 3 use

ylpk.png

15 minutes ago, Spoon said:

UPC only has 1 use

No 2 .

Edit : a Wars is creat in this topic, i won't stay there long..

Edited by Electro (see edit history)

Just now, Electro said:

personally the overcharged rocket battery is pretty hard to use, comparing then the explosive retreat it have a backfire, it's much heavier ( the explosive retreat : 35 ; the overcharged : 63 ) for less recoil but have a 3 use

hnzn.png

No 2 .

Oop I was thinking of a different weapon my bad. Still, big daddy is a good alt for UPC, daddy does what like 200 ene dmg? something like that

5 minutes ago, Spoon said:

You dyslexic mother fu*ker..there was no bad comment I made until you stuck your nose in where it doesn't belong. There was no misinformation said. I'm no kid, you'd know that instantly if you checked my profile. What part of stop don't you understand?! I don't give 2 fu*ks whos right and who's wrong, I didn't even ask. I'm not sending shit to my friends, there's nothing jaw dropping to be sent. Shut the fu*k up already (i only put in the * cus it wouldn't let me send it with the full word)

You idiot you said to him he don't know what he's talking about which is rude to say to anyone and also swearing does not make you sound smart 

Just now, GuningSnipping said:

You idiot you said to him he don't know what he's talking about which is rude to say to anyone and also I reported you

I'm the idiot? You're the one who replied to me! Holy crap can I get a witness?! I don't really care if you reported me. I don't care if I hurt your feelings, I don't care if you think its rude. Once again, I didn't ask. 

10 minutes ago, Spoon said:

I'm the idiot? You're the one who replied to me! Holy crap can I get a witness?! I don't really care if you reported me. I don't care if I hurt your feelings, I don't care if you think its rude. Once again, I didn't ask. 

I'm done trying to correct you. You are the most stubborn I have ever meet. And please don't waste my time thank you.

I've read your comments and you've made a lot of valid points. 

38 minutes ago, Spoon said:

Mortalbullet, ash creator, big daddy and stormweaver are all very good items. Andernut gets top 10 with his ash creator and big daddy build. 

You're right, this weapons can do wonders with the right build. But the problem here is its rarity and how it affects the drops of other "worthy" premium weapons.
Mortalbullet and Big Daddy really needs some buff so that they can be considered premium again, their stats (for their range) seems not quite enough when compared to Malice Beam and UPC. This also goes for Ash Creator.

42 minutes ago, Spoon said:

Ene frantic sucks obviously, overcooking oven, deem bringer and the heat ash creator are good items if you use them wisely and with the right build. Desert snake is a good item but once again, you must use it on the right build. 

I think this also goes for "This needs buff" panel. Overcooking Oven, Chaos Bringer, and Crimson Rapture does not do wonders due to how low their heat damage really is (143 for crimson rapture, 121 for Chaos Bringer, 187 for Overcooking Oven W/O arena buffs vs. their counterparts). This might be also the reason why the HeronMark/TerrorBlade is more preferable weapons for close range due to they do a better job for the same thing.

48 minutes ago, Spoon said:

Disintegration is a decent item. funny enough, Void drafter got #1 with dual pufier. Mighty cannon is an insane item with the right build.

That's also the another problem. Some premium weapons need specialized builds for them to work, and because of this they do not work generally what they are meant to be.

16 minutes ago, Electro said:

hnzn.png

I can put it as "?" mark because the weapon has some uses for pusher builds. 

I do agree on the part with the heat, I've used dual crimpson flames and it was good in r9-7 but after that not too much because of how much heat it costs you. Honestly if you get them drained, big daddy does like 450-550 dmg plus the 200 energy drain. Like I said it all depends on what items u have to go with it. Thank you for not being an ass and over reacting, it is good to share our thoughts so we can bring them to the admins (even tho they wont do squat)

15 minutes ago, Spoon said:

Omg I just witnessed the greatest English of all time. "You are most stubborn I have ever meet"
Bro please teach me 😂

Your grammar sucks too in your other post. You miss spelled "Chaos bringer" with "deem bringer"

Your comments gets stupider and stupider everytime.

Please just stop posting this comment... just... please stop... you are making my brain hurt.

2 minutes ago, Spoon said:

I do agree on the part with the heat, I've used dual crimpson flames and it was good in r9-7 but after that not too much because of how much heat it costs you. Honestly if you get them drained, big daddy does like 450-550 dmg plus the 200 energy drain. Like I said it all depends on what items u have to go with it. Thank you for not being an ass and over reacting, it is good to share our thoughts so we can bring them to the admins (even tho they wont do squat)

My list still needs some improvement so that every player can learn what weapons to avoid maxing and max a weapon that really benefits them in a long run. So which means this post will be updated whenever an opinion with valid points is given and has proven my list wrong.

It's remind me, sweetie is considered like not bad especially for a half-free energy but before i will test this in Wu.

I will use this mech .

5qeh.png

all fight ( all fight begin at the 3rd range, to know also i will use control the opponent mech and not this build )

destroy literally the double valliant

652j.png

double Spartan can resist of this build

kns3.png

It was complicated but the double magma blast win

l0kq.png

A does a exception here, this time is me who control the mech because the bot only spamming stomp and rock polisher against him ...

So the energy hugger can't beat this build but is close .

lefv.png

Same here, the bot spam melee weapon against heat hugger so i will use the build .

It was a really so close ( the winner is heat hugger)

wrpe.png

mmh.. after test the sweetie look not bad but is not op so.. I will say that just "good", the best thing of this weapon is that is energy free and is lighter than the nightfall but it does less damage .

( To know also the test are not reliable, is better to test this in the game so not wu but i have not it.. )

3 minutes ago, Electro said:

It's remind me, sweetie is considered like not bad especially for a half-free energy but before i will test this in Wu.

I will use this mech .

5qeh.png

all fight ( all fight begin at the 3rd range, to know also i will use control the opponent mech and not this build )

destroy literally the double valliant

652j.png

double Spartan can resist of this build

kns3.png

It was complicated but the double magma blast win

l0kq.png

A does a exception here, this time is me who control the mech because the bot only spamming stomp and rock polisher against him ...

So the energy hugger can't beat this build but is close .

lefv.png

Same here, the bot spam melee weapon against heat hugger so i will use the build .

It was a really so close .

wrpe.png

mmh.. after test the sweetie look not bad but is not op so.. I will say that just "good", the best thing of this weapon is that is energy free and is lighter than the nightfall but it does less damage .

( To know also the test are not reliable, is better to test this in the game so not wu but i have not it.. )

when double spartan beats the sweetie by a lot shows how bad the weapon is. The Sweetie needs to be derank to E-M or else its just another food for other weapons that really do something in the long run

2 hours ago, Zutchse said:

when double spartan beats the sweetie by a lot shows how bad the weapon is.

in the fight we both looked straight the eyes without moving ( we just only attacked so ..), taking some spartan carnage shot with a negative physical resist hurt ( i was at -96 phy resist )..Well i think ..

But it's up to you whether you include weetie or not, it's still your topic after all .

7 hours ago, Zutchse said:

Abomination - A "Buffer" ... An alternative for Reckoning.

Im pretty sure the abomination is more a alternative version of shadow wolf than a reckoning and i make a point .

The abomination is not really considered bad, it is sometime even sought by some player .

- It have look like average damage of shadow wolf ( Abomination : 325,5 ; Shadow wolf341 )

- It heating better ( Abomination : 90 ; Shadow wolf : 64 )

- Low cost ( Abomination : 19/44 ; Shadow wolf : 25/56 )

- And have a little more resist drain ( Abomination : 12 ; Shadow wolf : 10 )

But 

Is a little heavier ( Abomination : 66 ; Shadow wolf : 60

And the difference of recoil/pushing is depend of you build, Abomination is better on 2 - 4 and 3 - 6 range build and shadow wolf 3 - 6 and 4 - 8 build .

Example of build 

2qhf.png

i'm sorry for all my remarks

2 hours ago, Electro said:

Im pretty sure the abomination is more a alternative version of shadow wolf than a reckoning and i make a point .

Yeah.. I thought the range of abomination is the same as reckoning. I'll change it later, thanks.