Weapons that are useless (either intentional or other external factors) and items that has niche/use.

Zutchse

Trouble with "half-free" energy is that unless you go very large on modules for energy, you are very vulnerable to EMP to take your energy-dependent weapons out, and suddenly you find that  your Nightfall or whatever is dead weight.  Or you have focused so heavily on having enough energy that you're vulnerable to heat.   Maybe if you have a full rack of premium dual mods, it works.  But if you don't, and until you can save enough tokens or spend enough cash to get that full rack, there are weapons which are useful, even if in a niche role.  

44 minutes ago, Tigergeezer said:

Trouble with "half-free" energy is that unless you go very large on modules for energy, you are very vulnerable to EMP to take your energy-dependent weapons out, and suddenly you find that  your Nightfall or whatever is dead weight.  Or you have focused so heavily on having enough energy that you're vulnerable to heat.   Maybe if you have a full rack of premium dual mods, it works.  But if you don't, and until you can save enough tokens or spend enough cash to get that full rack, there are weapons which are useful, even if in a niche role.  

The problem is that except annihilation, no physical weapon don't use energy and we come back to the problem of module, there is no real solution except wait for buy double module/forteress offer .

Also against Energy mech the electric forteress is not effecient without good energy stats, with 130 electric resist you receive 333 - 617 damage from a only one bunker shell if your energy at 0 .

( merged )

11 minutes ago, Ur Hacking said:

I’m not sure if this mech will work but to me it seems pretty promising

2133EA3B-F029-4C76-9068-2E64294BB1D0.png

49A10C47-3F08-4687-AF94-45F3DB4AE891.png

First mech : mmh i am not experienced but why a flame spear with a melee weapon ? Also you need to have 4 double module ( generally is 3 Qcb and 1 Op )

Second mech : is a energy hugger but it missing 2 thing ; A charge because you use a claw and a pulling weapon .

I would have build it more like it :

s3ux.png

I could be wrong thought

Edited by Electro (see edit history)

11 minutes ago, Tigergeezer said:

Ain't that the truth.  My tokens are ready...

The only ( practically ) free energy mech i know and don't using so many premium item it this ( it doesn't not come from me )

su2u.png

( edit : maybe the mech i presented here is a little differentes of the real build )

Edited by Electro (see edit history)

On 2/26/2022 at 10:15 PM, Spoon said:

I do agree on the part with the heat, I've used dual crimpson flames and it was good in r9-7 but after that not too much because of how much heat it costs you. Honestly if you get them drained, big daddy does like 450-550 dmg plus the 200 energy drain. Like I said it all depends on what items u have to go with it. Thank you for not being an ass and over reacting, it is good to share our thoughts so we can bring them to the admins (even tho they wont do squat)

Ratio 

On 2/26/2022 at 6:40 PM, Zutchse said:

Hello, and welcome

Today i will be talking about items (both L-M and E-M) that are either completely useless or have some use outside of arena

Legends:
X = useless (either intentional or other external factors)
? = some other uses which will be explained
"Buffer" premium = The weapon is just a premium item just to lower the chance of getting better premium items, nothing more.

As always, every critique is accepted as long as sufficient evidence is provided.
Energy
I'll show first the items of energy (and i will leave some explanation later on)
image.png.b8fb177b0c3a615f8fdf7f07ba4cada4.png

ARM WEAPONS 

Obsolete Energy Cannon- budget retreat

Distance Generator - the concept is nice. But since the arena is limited to 9 and you cant jump less than 6 tiles, this weapon is not preferred and instead other types of distance generator (such as Evac Spark) is used instead. "Buffer" Premium

UltraBright - Budget Delerium but more useful since its range is the same as Malice Beam. This weapon is mainly used on mid-ranks (7-12) due to high damage output for energy while draining the opponent.

Mortal Bullet- As @Spoon said, this weapon works WITH the right build. Although this seems good (as it does not consume heat), this weapon needs some buff to be considered as premium again. "Buffer" Premium

Bulldog - I have not saw this one on high rank battles, neither on low-mid level arenas. This might be due to Lightning Recoiler is more preferred as a pusher and damage weapon against close range attacks.

Ash Creator - Budget Unstable Power Cell, but w/o Backfire. Considering this is a premium weapon, I'm certain that this weapon is useless if you have the two UPC. "Buffer" Premium

Big Daddy - An alternative for UPC if you don't have one. This weapon also needs some buff like Mortal Bullet. "Buffer" premium

Stormweaver - this weapons is deal for energy huggers. But since there's UPC, Blightroar and UPC is much preferred combo.

image.png.a906b66be2f78c6342485662cd84a617.png
TOP WEAPONS

Electrocuted Scope - functionally the same as any 8-8 range sniper weapons, but with backfire. I consider this as "Buffer" Weapon

Frantic Lightning - Luck based weapon. Not suitable for energy mechs, unless you do not really have any choice.

Delerium - UltraBright but higher range and more resistance drain. Useful against titan with low resistance against energy (tried and tested).

Spinefall - basically Grim Cobra but higher energy drain. Due to its rarity, Grim Cobra is much preferred top weapon because it basically due them same thing.

Hysteria - Used on Low-Mid ranks (10-12) due to its accessibility and high drain damage. No longer works on higher ranks due to high energy regen.

Heat
Next is Heat weapons. This is all based on what I observe on high rank and low rank battles so feel free to leave a comment.

image.png.9122fd821f437e159837fc9db121ec17.png

ARM WEAPONS 

Basalt Polisher - Alternative weapon for HeronMark

Cracked Plasma Cannon - Budget Distance Generator. Other distance generator is preferred due to this weapon's backfire and low damage.

Distance Controller - Same reason with Distance Generator. "Buffer" premium

Rusty Heat Blaster - I don't often see this weapon. This might be caused by limited uses, High heat damage (both enemy and self) and backfire. Sorrow is preferred weapon.

Overcooking Oven - Because of its rarity, low heat damage, high backfire, and limited use. This weapon is useless compared to the main hugger weapons.

Broken Devourer - Budget Magma Blast. It has some use if you don't have really any weapon that deals damage.

Abomination - A "Buffer" premium. Opposite of Cracked Plasma Cannon. No backfire, limited uses, does not require jump. An alternative for Shadow Wolf (Without the retreat thing).

Reckoning - High damage, High Weight, and no energy use. Can be considered as an alternative for any short range weapons. I don't see this weapon often.

Ash Creator - same reason to Overcooking Oven. "Buffer" premium

Chaos Bringer  - ???, this weapon is functionally the same as Ash Creator and Overcooking Oven, but performs worse. "Buffer" premium

image.png.772530b3c7dfc4e04614f9b3f45cffbf.png

TOP WEAPONS 

Half Burnt Scope - Alternative for any 8-8 range sniper weapon, with an addition of backfire. I consider this as "Buffer" Weapon

Hysteria - Used as a low budget boiler weapon. This is pretty much used on lower levels (15-12) due to its accessibility and high heat and raw damage.

Desert Snake - If the Red Rain / Burning Shower did not existed, this weapon will not be useless as it might be. "Buffer" Weapon

Iron Frenzy - ???, who created this?  "Buffer" Weapon

Vandal Rage - The concept of this weapon is nice. Anti heat regen, which is very useful for boiler mechs. Sadly it does not get much appreciation because of other weapons.

Physical

image.png.810c3ab0d468f729e89c3ddaf769a802.png

ARM WEAPONS

Unrepaired Laser Cannon - Budget Distance Generator. Changed the mark

Disintegration - Functionally the same as Annihilation. "Buffer" Premium

Perimeter Protector - Same reason as Distance Generator and Distance Controller. I also consider this as "Buffer" Premium

Sweetie - Functionally the same as Spartan Carnage but lower damage output, No energy use, and lower weight. "Buffer" Premium

Terror Cry - This weapon might have seen better days (this is my assumption). The weapon still has some use as either pusher or damage. 

BloodWeep - The concept is nice, reduces 30 resistance per use, totalling to 90 resistance drained after 3 moves (assuming the enemy is always in the range). In my opinion, this weapon is nice when teamed up with Nightfall. I don't know why players do not use it often (due to other resistance drain weapons?). 

Purifier -???. "Buffer" Premium

War Hammer - This weapon is not used frequently because of its cousins that are specialize on heat and energy regen. This weapon is mainly used as damage rather than its utility.

image.png.9daea6ea5cc612cf02169017aba37ace.png

TOP WEAPONS

Lazy Falcon - Same reason with Half Burnt Scope and Electrocuted Scope.

Mighty Cannon - Basically Night Eagle. Both weapons perform functionally better but the other weapon has more accesibility due to lower rarity. "Buffer" Premium

Desert Fury - ???.  "Buffer" Premium

Reckless Beam - Has some uses on lower ranks ( budget Spartan Carnage or something) but no longer appears on higher ranks in arena.

Night Eagle - useful when you use Double Nighfall and does not have any distance shredder weapon.

CONCLUSION:
There's a lot of premium weapons out there (18 total) that either has better counterpart, or "buffer" for other premium weapons. Everything I've done here is based on what I observe on high ranking battles/What I experience on Supermechs Workshop so feel free to give some counterargument for the list here. I will be also posting the images i've used down below, so feel free to use them. 

image.png.2ca1c93cb31a5678845be5e0dd75f82b.png

image.png.64d105d9a47d22fb570a8ec2a5c13e15.png

image.png.c101d0513c5953fc8d3eecb2acb4013c.png

image.png.d1d668377feeb9fa4de34ed03e3c628a.png

image.png

image.png

EDITS:
(1)Changed the mark of Unrepaired Laser Cannon from "X" to "?"

(2) Added War Hammer as "?"

(3) Correction on the ENERGY TOP WEAPONS image

(4) Changed the mark of both Big Daddy and Mortal Bullet from "X" to "?"

Edited Sunday at 04:29 PM by Zutchse

........... i'm kinda speechless right now. 

i'll tell you what..... some of the things you said in that post was acceptable and potentially useful, but some stuff in there are really breaking my heart. (

Spoiler

i'm just saying that because i'm being honest. ofc, i don't expect you to understand or care about how i feel. neither would i care about what you would think while reading this. 

). 

Here's my take. 

Lets start from the top. 

Ultrabright. It's E-M. It's easy to get. It does good dmg. It's ... decent. 

Big Daddy. Awkward name... Does need a slight buff, maybe a little more than Mortal Bullet. But people still use it. Seen it quite often in higher ranks. 

Abomination. L-M. Used quite a lot in past META builds. Good dmg. Decent (in comparison to current META)

Reckoning. L-M. Weight is a little bit of a problem. Energy free which means it can be used for Heat META build. The one with shotgun, 2x res drain, and space invader. 

Savagery. E-M. Decent to low dmg. Other than Sorrow, it's got pretty good boiler stats. Long range. Infinite uses. Easy to get. Very useful in multiple situations and builds. Seen sometimes in higher ranks. I would give it an A+. 

Vandal Rage. E-M. Strange range spacing. Not useful in most cases, but still good for cooling drain. Just think about it. How many weapons in the game can drain cooling. How many of them are E-M and super easy to get and upgrade. (Backbreaker don't count)

Terror Cry. Pure dmg in mid-range similar to Reckless Beam. Have 1 push so can be matched with far ranged weapons. Decent. 

Bloodweep. You know why people don't use it often, because it doesn't drop that often. Duh. Even if they do get it, you don't get that instant gratification sort of thing like you do when you use a real res drainer. It doesn't matter if it can do better in the long run, people's patience have a limit. Plus, the point of a phys mech is to KILL. Preferably as quickly as possible. I'd still give this one a B+ tho. (I would want one. 90% for fun. 10% because i'm actually interested in using it in battle)

Night Eagle. E-M. Basically the only weapon that can pull and do decent dmg. Might Cannon is too hard to get. Backstabber doesn't do much dmg. 

Purifier. Not saying it's good in any way. I just like the fact that something like this exists. 

THE END. I might add more. 

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

3 hours ago, AftoKrator said:

i'll tell you what..... some of the things you said in that post was acceptable and potentially useful, but some stuff in there are really breaking my heart. (

Hide contents

i'm just saying that because i'm being honest. ofc, i don't expect you to understand or care about how i feel. neither would i care about what you would think while reading this. 

). 

Here's my take. 

Lets start from the top. 

Big Daddy. Awkward name... Does need a slight buff, maybe a little more than Mortal Bullet. But people still use it. Seen it quite often in higher ranks. 

Abomination. L-M. Used quite a lot in past META builds. Good dmg. Decent (in comparison to current META)

Reckoning. L-M. Weight is a little bit of a problem. Energy free which means it can be used for Heat META build. The one with shotgun, 2x res drain, and space invader. 

Savagery. E-M. Decent to low dmg. Other than Sorrow, it's got pretty good boiler stats. Long range. Infinite uses. Easy to get. Very useful in multiple situations and builds. Seen sometimes in higher ranks. I would give it an A+. 

Vandal Rage. E-M. Strange range spacing. Not useful in most cases, but still good for cooling drain. Just think about it. How many weapons in the game can drain cooling. How many of them are E-M and super easy to get and upgrade. (Backbreaker don't count)

Terror Cry. Pure dmg in mid-range similar to Reckless Beam. Have 1 push so can be matched with far ranged weapons. Decent. 

Bloodweep. You know why people don't use it often, because it doesn't drop that often. Duh. Even if they do get it, you don't get that instant gratification sort of thing like you do when you use a real res drainer. It doesn't matter if it can do better in the long run, people's patience have a limit. Plus, the point of a phys mech is to KILL. Preferably as quickly as possible. I'd still give this one a B+ tho. (I would want one. 90% for fun. 10% because i'm actually interested in using it in battle)

Night Eagle. E-M. Basically the only weapon that can pull and do decent dmg. Might Cannon is too hard to get. Backstabber doesn't do much dmg. 

Purifier. Not saying it's good in any way. I just like the fact that something like this exists. 

the arguments are well presented. I'll try to see what changes i can make on the post. Thanks for the insight

22 hours ago, AftoKrator said:

Reveal hidden contents

). 

Here's my take. 

Lets start from the top. 

Good dmg? The ultrabright does less damage resist drain than the dawnblaze the weapon  is pretty bad

40 minutes ago, GuningSnipping said:

Good dmg? The ultrabright does less damage resist drain than the dawnblaze the weapon  is pretty bad

well, the thing is, you can't really compare it like that. it's almost like saying why doesn't corrupt light do the same amount of heat dmg as malice beam's energy drain. they're meant to be different and serve different purposes. 

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

15 hours ago, AftoKrator said:

well, the thing is, you can't really compare it like that. it's almost like saying why doesn't corrupt light do the same amount of heat dmg as malice beam's energy drain. they're meant to be different and serve different purposes. 

well yes but you can't denied the fact the ultrabright is bad and it's needs a buff 

Edited by GuningSnipping (see edit history)

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

Weapons useless in the game

1- The player

2- The none sense Player

3- The terrible Player

4- Eh.... I won't tell few others 🤣

This is what we call a dummy. Is like OKI DOKI always playing dummy. 🤣

Image result for dummy players

This is a dummy player getting sacked. 

Image result for dummy players

Best weapons in the game 

1- Cheater Player 

2- Hacker tokens Player

3- Stilling account Players

4- Raid Hacker Player

5- Booster Players

They learned well  image.jpeg.7bfbcf1149dbcec88c366f1b276c7165.jpegdoing the best stealing all can steal. 

Game boss's vs Smart Players 🤣

Amazing Thief Run - The Fun Game by Yang Yu

Image result for smart cheaters gif

smart-thinking.gif&ehk=kwnfVKcc2ij4Tmt3d

tenor.gif?itemid=15403894&ehk=ocL%2B6XkX

image.jpeg.f950d50f72c9e294765fb77441b23242.jpeg

No weapon is useless, even in the worst case scenario they still have a purpose, that being diluting the legendary class item pool so your chances of getting meta powerful items gets even lower in the boxes.

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

• 2 months later...
15 hours ago, Seele said:

Untitled614_20240301153043.png

Untitled615_20240301155925.png

New weapons are interesting. Selection of category code weapons decisions are a bit off. All of those weapons are useful depending on mech set ups as progressing at rank levels and also entertainment to play for fun. Few need a buff for sure. Some nerf mentioned also need buff.