I have finally done it

TheHolyFish

2 hours ago, RON CANA said:

we need to get you back.

tenor.gif&ehk=xpqCaCiV2w%2BKuk67TIZsg82U

RON CANA, i have played for 5 years. i have reached many milestones, such as top ranks(rank 5). i think it is time for me to leave. i need to deal with myself. namely,  my video game addiction, my dealing with semi-depression, and my love life, which has been screwing with my heart in ways that.... just make me want to give up. i need to work on school. im sorry to say goodbye to everyone in this manner, but.... this is it. this is the end of the longest journey i have ever taken.

finallyfree...

14 hours ago, TheHolyFish said:

I have finally quit supermechs. goodbye, everyone. it was a good, long journey. i am glad it is finally over.

11 hours ago, TheHolyFish said:

RON CANA, i have played for 5 years. i have reached many milestones, such as top ranks(rank 5). i think it is time for me to leave. i need to deal with myself. namely,  my video game addiction, my dealing with semi-depression, and my love life, which has been screwing with my heart in ways that.... just make me want to give up. i need to work on school. im sorry to say goodbye to everyone in this manner, but.... this is it. this is the end of the longest journey i have ever taken.

sad to see you go.... have fun with @SC2A

On 2/3/2022 at 4:05 PM, TheHolyFish said:

Sad to see you go. I will wait for you for the next 3 years then I will be 5 years. What a hope? 🤦‍♂️Good luck in your life and hopping all goes well.👋

May your soul find peace free from burden of never ending chase after the alluring yellow light.

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png