First energy mech help

nikola970

Oh i see.. so i will give for later :

- Have resist modules : is makes a strong points of a mech especially with a monkey torso, i advise you to equiped it when you will got it .

- Have a better drone : when you have any energy drone ( e-m or l-m ) replace your snack ( the drone ) by that .

- I see you have 2 combined storage unit also if you got a overload preventor use it, csu ×2 a'd Overload is a decent configuration for 3 place of modules ( you need to equip other heat or energy module like energy engine/heat engine )

I would suggest this build. However, the heat stats are abysmal, so you can swap the resistance out for another cooling mod if you wish. Also, 2x Malice Beam > Malice Beam + Hysteria. 

88D8F118-EB26-408C-B7DC-BAE2F95F8552.jpeg

Edited by Coddiwomple (see edit history)

Going nowhere with all the intent and purpose of going somewhere.

30 minutes ago, Coddiwomple said:

I would suggest this build. However, the heat stats are abysmal, so you can swap the resistance out for another cooling mod if you wish. Also, 2x Malice Beam > Malice Beam + Hysteria. 

88D8F118-EB26-408C-B7DC-BAE2F95F8552.jpeg

It's depend on the case, sometimes is better to have a long range weapon and sometimes is better to have 2 weapons with the range 3 - 6 .

35 minutes ago, nikola970 said:

Isn't the hammer better than the recoiler?

It's depend of this build, recoiler is better than the viking hammer for the range but have low push so for the 3-6 build recoiler is better, for the viking hammer he need be with the piercing fox for the second range and this recommended for 4-8 build .