Fortune Boxes

TheHolyFish

Question

everyone farms, right? well, i farm for fortune boxes. but TheHolyFish, why is this in bugs and issues? because while i normally get 1-2 fortunes boxes an hour while farming od6 normal........ i havent gotten a fortune box in the past 3 1/2 weeks. is that a bug, an issue, or a new development where they are removing fortune boxes from regular gameplay/farming?

finallyfree...

10 answers to this question

Just now, Raul said:

Nothing new, that's just how random works.

That said, 1-2 fortune boxes per hour sounds like a bit of an overshot, the chance for fortune boxes there is microscopic.

it takes me an hour to go through all of my fuel, and i usually get 1-2 fortune boxes every time. except for the last 3/1 weeks, that is. but theres also no way in hell im going to farm 

2 minutes ago, Electro said:

od8

because thats the actual den, and while thats super easy, its time and fuel consuming. or maybe im just pissed at the world because i have covid rn, idk

finallyfree...

• Administrators

Well, I highly recomment enabling base asap. Once you have it maxed you can craft cards with legendary chance for 400k gold, sounds expensive but it's just much more efficient than any means of farming fortune boxes.

Off-beat heat mechs ™image.png Spitfire

10 minutes ago, TheHolyFish said:

it takes me an hour to go through all of my fuel, and i usually get 1-2 fortune boxes every time. except for the last 3/1 weeks, that is. but theres also no way in hell im going to farm 

because thats the actual den, and while thats super easy, its time and fuel consuming. or maybe im just pissed at the world because i have covid rn, idk

How are you even getting that many fortune boxes from a normal mission? I think you just stopped having godlike luck lmao, if you want reliable fortune box drops you need to farm boss missions like OD8. 

8 minutes ago, Raul said:

Well, I highly recomment enabling base asap. Once you have it maxed you can craft cards with legendary chance for 400k gold, sounds expensive but it's just much more efficient than any means of farming fortune boxes.

lol my base is level 16 raul, it was level 11 since forever, and im on an upgrade grind. ik its expensive, my friend has max base and ive seen how ez it is to get money and items. i was just statin somethin i noticed.

finallyfree...