Initial release of Myth Viper

Sklxr

Its Maybe is a Viper Myth, i work more on this for look more original... for some reason i see guardian in him ( Maybe because have a ''angry eyes'')

well i like so much these eyes.

well I'm not a designer so ignore any fault... 
i see in this forum very very good and pretty drawns, ideas and concepts these supermechs community are amazing. 
Guys your are amazing so well lets go to that interest: The Viper.
first the name is my name of drone, and i apresent my stats of Viper but feels free to modify the name, the status, and 
If someone understand better than me like or want to be inspired or even do it better, feel free 

oh i almost forget, a Thanks for Electro for make a better version of Legendary and encourage me to want to do a mysth version

So its a first look release, if someone want do better, Make some like, or Modify Its all yours... i hope you like it

(obs: i make it on paint, because i new in adobe and i dont knnow how to use it good but in future i will make a better versions in adobe

and i will strive to for give my better for yours) Happy new year! ❤️ i love supermechs and love you guys

Myth Viper.png

Edited by Sklxr
some erros (see edit history)

On 12/31/2021 at 2:39 PM, Sklxr said:

If someone understand better than me like or want to be inspired or even do it better, feel free

Well... if you say so...

I can get a sketch of it on paper done in my style and my drawing experience.

Le Fishe

Artist