Should I use unreliable guardian or these 2 windforge?

MechHeaters

Question

10 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Mechheaters said:

I'm currently planning to make 2 energy mechs but I'm not sure if I'll use the unreliable guardian with one of my energy mechs because I don't really like weapons that has backfire 

received_689637292420378.jpeg

received_1109195983242710.jpeg

received_1283611705491537.jpeg

If you want to add more modules and don't really need a drone for the build to work, then windforge, but if you need the extra damage then Unreliable Guardian is better. 

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

3 hours ago, Mechheaters said:

I'm currently planning to make 2 energy mechs but I'm not sure if I'll use the unreliable guardian with one of my energy mechs because I don't really like weapons that has backfire 

received_689637292420378.jpeg

received_1109195983242710.jpeg

received_1283611705491537.jpeg

Windforge has never been good, use it for food and max that bad boy instead.

This isn't even a question, just use the guardian haha. The backfire won't really matter when you can do 400+ damage to people when they're drained, just pair it with some extra hp in the mods and you'll be fine, shouldn't need much more than 1800 hp for the backfire to really not matter. (AND BACKFIRE DOESN'T AUTOMATICALLY MAKE AN ITEM BAD YOU WUSSES THAT ALWAYS USE THAT ARGUMENT)

5 hours ago, Rhino said:

This isn't even a question, just use the guardian haha. The backfire won't really matter when you can do 400+ damage to people when they're drained, just pair it with some extra hp in the mods and you'll be fine, shouldn't need much more than 1800 hp for the backfire to really not matter. (AND BACKFIRE DOESN'T AUTOMATICALLY MAKE AN ITEM BAD YOU WUSSES THAT ALWAYS USE THAT ARGUMENT)

Backfire is just another balancing factor like weight or heat/energy cost. It does look scary but some weapons are worth the backfire, especially if you have enough HP to facilitate it, you can go all out with the damage output.

10 hours ago, Mechheaters said:

Thanks for the response but it's not good to use any premium items as a material for making mythicals 

Says you, some like the windforge have been completely useless and outdated for years now so unless you are collecting them for personal enjoyment you can just food them.

1 hour ago, Deimos said:

Backfire is just another balancing factor like weight or heat/energy cost. It does look scary but some weapons are worth the backfire, especially if you have enough HP to facilitate it, you can go all out with the damage output.

Says you, some like the windforge have been completely useless and outdated for years now so unless you are collecting them for personal enjoyment you can just food them.

If so then should I also make my 2 backstabber drones as myth food then? Because I don't really think they can be useful to me somehow

6 minutes ago, Mechheaters said:

If so then should I also make my 2 backstabber drones as myth food then? Because I don't really think they can be useful to me somehow

Up to you, they are useful for huggers though so if you ever wanna make one I'd suggest you keep them due to their unique ability.