Suggestions: Present / Future

Canucklehead

Just some ideas that have been running through my head:

1. Campaign: 500% Gold, 500% Experience, once per month. I figure, since you can manipulate the Arena Events, maybe you can manipulate the Campaign too, 2 days, of the month?

2. Base: Somewhere down the road, maybe look at streamlining the Crafting stations. From what I have read from other members, I think we could do without some of the options.

3. Limited Time Offers:  More 50% off Tokens, for Gold, or maybe Double the Gold, for the current amount of tokens? Good for those of us still..ummm...trying to upgrade our Base......

4. Arena Shop Additions:  Arena / Campaign EXP Boost.

Edited by Canucklehead (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Canucklehead said:

1. Campaign: 500% Gold, 500% Experience, once per month. I figure, since you can manipulate the Arena Events, maybe you can manipulate the Campaign too, 2 days, of the month?

yes. but i think we should start a litle smaller like 200 or 300 percent.

1 hour ago, Canucklehead said:

Energy Damage Reduction

never heard of this before. 

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

2 hours ago, Canucklehead said:

4. Arena Shop Additions: Since there is Energy Damage Reduction, maybe Heat Damage Reduction

There is no energy damage reduction in de arena shop, only energy damage. But the same goes for heat, the arena shop has the heat damage upgrade.

Legacy Messiah | Reign Forever | Rejoined March 2020

1 hour ago, Zylok said:

Extra energy damage. For heat its extra heat damage, a + symbol next to a flame

To explain more this is because: 

You drain energy, that means minus "-" energy to the enemy, that option is for increase your energy damage and reduce more energy ( - Energy) 

In heat case, you no reduce heat, you "+" plus heat to the enemy mechs, like the first option, but this is to make more heat damage ( + Heat) 

Whatever, Neither of them actually decreases the energy damage or decreases heat damage from the enemy attack.

Edited by Bring live your dreams (see edit history)