Bruh

ImNotAmongSus

38 minutes ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Sometimes, it's hard not to relate to the pain of others. 

This is one of those times.

yes. 

as a someone who plyed sm for more than 5 years, i've never maxed a single module to myth. (i got plenty of maxed epic modules tho)

furthest one is my lvl 1 myth phys res protector

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

Would you be surprised if I told you that I've played SuperMechs since the final portion of SuperMechs: Legacy 2016 and yet I have never been in any rank above 12 until last year, when I got to rank 11 on my current main?

I'm currently a level 220, rank 8 averager (with a personal arena best of rank 6, 4 stars) that barely does arena, in case you were wondering.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

13 minutes ago, AftoKrator_ said:

yes. 

as a someone who plyed sm for more than 5 years, i've never maxed a single module to myth. (i got plenty of maxed epic modules tho)

furthest one is my lvl 1 myth phys res protector

I started to upgrade modules when i see how i  lose 1200 hp in only two turns of the enemy

As a player who ran a resistance-less 2,700 HP Rusty Energy Armor + Claw physical build, I can say that watching a physical mech take more than 1,000 HP in a single turn is a nerve-wracking situation. It has the kind of feeling that tells you that you don't have much time left before your mech goes boom and that you should take the opponent out immediately. 

The situation itself is hard to call since it all comes down to who has the better damage output and stuff.. But man, it gets really pressuring when both sides can't afford to make a single mistake without risking their chance at victory.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

• 4 months later...