New player

nikolas

Question

Hello i'm new to the game do you have any tips what i should do or what to dont do?

Im tired of " tips for beginner" where author tell you to do mission from last Boss of campaign , or they give 1-2 tips and then its just gameplay with neffex songs in background lmao

9 answers to this question

(1) Set up the base as prompted by the game, and look to upgrade the HQ little by little, and as you do that and are able to build gold mines, do so, and upgrade them bit by bit too.  Build on factory to start and craft common items in it (that's the basic level, no upgrade). This will help you with getting enough gold to do more upgrades, and to upgrade your items, and  eventually you'll be able to get better items  too.

(2) Pay attention with the items you get when starting out - look to see what maximum level they are (the coloured circles on the information panel when you click on the item in Workshop).  If they won't go beyond epic or legendary (purple or yellow), don't bother trying to upgrade them to their max, as the chances are that you'll get an item you can upgraded further (and therefore will be better) before you've maxed the less good one.  Example - for torsos, if you get a Nightmare, stick with it and upgrade it - don't bother with an Ettin or similar, or even a Banshee, as you'll be able to take the Nightmare all the way up to Divine.

I'd say save up for the premium packs, as they're better value.  Another thing to do is grind through the campaign until you get to a point where you can't progress any further, and then farm the last boss level that you could beat reliably, as that gives a chance of fortune boxes in the rewards, and if your luck is good, you can get good items in a fortune box.   

37 minutes ago, nikolas said:

Thank you , also should i buy small boxes one by one or save up for pack? I mean that u buy for tokens

Really, you should save up for a 2-4k token offer, which often has a specific good item as well as many premium packs at a good value.

6 hours ago, nikolas said:

Hello i'm new to the game

Hi and welcome...

6 hours ago, nikolas said:

do you have any tips what i should do

DXKUA.gif

5 hours ago, nikolas said:

should i buy small boxes one by one or save up for pack?

Save up tokens, to buy Limited time offers that give you more. For instance

15 Premium Pack 1.jpg

You can also go here for what is worth buying on these deals

Edited by JamAnime (see edit history)

If you just started, and have a lot of missions that can be completed, then you should be able to get that much. Just try to save, rather than buying boxes. Do Mission. Watch ads, if you can, on the token shop where you can get almost 50 tokens a day. There is a thread about tokens.  I don't play, yet know the game.  Watch ads 4-5 times an hour, then in another hour do the same 3 times in the morning and 3 times in the evening/night.  Example:

Watchs adds at:

- 7 am

- 8 am

- 9 am

- 7 pm

- 8 pm

- 9 pm...

That's how I did it. Though like I replied I don't play.  Some say it don't work for them, so I might be same. Just see what's going on here and in the game.

Long story short, your goal is to upgrade yourself.

Here is some useful tips you can use:

-You dont need all 6 weapons to be good. Balance the weapons and the overall status.

-The base feature might seem bad at first but its like investment. You spend money and gain more money off of gold miners. Factories are useful too. Especially on lvl 15 and 20.

-The best mission to play (for gold and xp status) is the Overlord's Den (the last boss) on the 6th mission. Try to get to that mission as soon as you can. 

-Some starter weapons i recommend: Terror Cry, Annihilation, Zarkares/Windigo Massive Stone Feet (and the other variants)

-Get the usage of everything. Raid, Campaign, Titan you name it.

-Finding a clan early will give you some boost. (This way you can fight titans and get resources.)

-There is posts about how to properly upgrade. You can follow those.

-Arena buffs can be useful. Try to go for HP and damage depending on your element. (Maybe even backfire reduction.)

-There is 3 elements in this game. Physical, Energy and Heat. 

-Physical Element: Deals more damage overall than Energy and Heat weapons. 

-Energy Element: Deals less damage than Physical but drains energy. If your energy is completely drained or is at a low point, you cant use some of the weapons. (There is energy-free weapons who doesnt need energy to use)

-Heat Element: Deals less damage then Physical, but generates heat for the opponent. If your heat is a bit higher than the limit you will get forced to cooldown. If you are cooldowned you will lose 1 turn. But if its far from the limit, you might get shutdowned. Which will make you lost both of your turns. There is a "cooldown" button where you will be the one to cooldown. If your heat is at a critical point always cooldown. It will still take one turn.

-Make sure to activate your drone. Its useful.

-Backfire weapons deal damage to yourself, but they deal more damage than non-backfire weapons.

-If you run out of uses for a weapon, you cant use that weapon for the rest of the match. (There is infinite use weapons, they dont run out of uses)

-Range is important. If your weapon is out of range, then you cant use it. Every weapon has a range/range limit.

-Resistance makes you take less damage. Make sure to have a bit of resistance in your modules. More resistance = less damage. Resistance can be drained by some weapons, which will result in you taking more damage.

-Every 10 levels you get, you can get an item. 

-You need fuels to play in campaign. If you level up, the fuels will get refilled.

-Your enemy might have range gaps. Range gaps is where they cant use a single weapon. You basically force them to move. If you dont have a strategy to win, always go for the range gaps of your enemy.

-Stay active in the forums. Forums have great info and great content. People like AftoKrator, OKI DOKI, Spam, Me, Asthley will help you out.

-Upgrading costs coins.

-Tokens are the most usefull currency in the game. When you save up enough, ALWAYS buy premium PACKS. You will waste tokens if you buy premium BOXES.

-In raid, you goal is to destroy the bots while taking as less damage as possible.

-In titan fights, your goal is to deal as much damage as possible before dying.

-There is 6 tiers in total, Common, Rare, Epic, Legendary, Mythical, Divine. You cant get mythical and divine weapons from boxes.

-In order to get a weapon to the next rarity, you have to use the needed amount of the same rarity items. (Weapons are limited to have a max tier some weapons are maxed in epic tier, some in legendary.)

-Power kits give you more boost when upgrading.

-Ascencion relics allow you to get a weapon to the Divine tier.

-Transfor relics allow you to transform a weapon using them.

-If you reach a certain amount of streaks in arena, you will get 2 stars.

-If your clan gets enough arena wins, you can get a litte revard.

-Each arena seaons ends at saturday. When the arena gets you will be rewarded with the best rank you got.

-When clan wars end, you will get a box containing ascencion relics. (The better you do in war the better relics you are gonna get.)

-Energy weapons deal physical (normal) damage if there isnt any energy to drain.

This is all you need to know.

Hope this helps.

Everyone has respect to others no mattar what fights happen. So dont feel shy you are very well welcomed.

I copied this from the old Peppcake Introduction because i literally explained the entire game in that reply. For new players, i think this is a good guide for them.

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.