Perhaps phys monke should get a buff.

Andypandy

We have all noticed that the phys monke is the most underwhelming of all the three. I suppose that it would deserve a slight buff for more usefullness and for it to be equal its two variants. As you see everyone is usually commenting that it sucks and it is useless food. For it to change I think we need to buff its health for it to be equal to the other monke. A good buff would be (health) 1678hp --> 1786hp. That would roughly balance it. 

Edited by Andypandy (see edit history)

57 minutes ago, Killer gamer 22322 said:

Tbh I sorta agree. Physical should have more HP. So um... Probably buff its HP and idk lower its heat and energy probably?

Hardened vest on the other hand, they say its for a counter or smth. forgot.

energy raid and titan

The phys Monkey is lower on health when is maxed out to L50 because the torso it is a balanced torso on energy and heat reason why the health is lower. Rusty is lower in heat and Fractured is lower in energy so by default phys mech needed to be cut in some way and it was on health. Phys monkey is higher on health vs energy/heat at L40. 

Hardened VEST is like phys monkey because it is a balanced mech on energy and heat and was cut a bit on health.

8 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

The phys Monkey is lower on health when is maxed out to L50 because the torso it is a balanced torso on energy and heat reason why the health is lower. Rusty is lower in heat and Fractured is lower in energy so by default phys mech needed to be cut in some way and it was on health. Phys monkey is higher on health vs energy/heat at L40. 

Hardened VEST is like phys monkey because it is a balanced mech on energy and heat and was cut a bit on health.

But the heat and energy isnt even gud lol

2 hours ago, Andypandy said:

Hm... Well it cannot all be good when there hardly is any variation of any good. Vests and efa. Seems very good to me.

EFA can be decent with the old resist modules. It was the stronger if not wrong before vest adjustment for free energy mechs and hard to kill in those days and solutions had to be phys 4k mechs. Few players use them now but if have the old modules and free energy parts can be decent and better than monkey in some ways.