Base, active or not?

Benja07

Question

8 answers to this question

If you're early in the game it would probably be better not to do it. The base is really good at higher levels because you can craft power kits, epics and even get a chance for a legendary. The coin generators are useful as well. However, it takes a lot of time and coins to upgrade your base to the point where it's good, and the cards are expensive/take time to craft too. 

yes, keep in mine this. When activate and if you are high or low grinder it does require proper gold administration to level up parts, enhance base etc.

My recommendation is this as basic

1- Only improve base till you can get the 4 gold mines. Do not go further for the 4 factory till later.

2- Factories do not enhance them beyond L2 because in L2 give "RARE" option like silver box acc. That it is good enough

if need to craft few parts under control. 

3- Do not craft just to craft. Keep saving gold as much you can and use in the beginning the mix boxes farmed.

4- When have some gold stash enhance gold mines at the low levels and till L8 is affordable then spike on prices and need to control for level one factory at the time 1 level up to manage gold for other things.

5- If you farm heavy even so it is not easy to enhance base. If you grind little will take  forever but can do it. 

6- If you follow this basic you will level up mechs, make myths,  and start to get some gold from mines. 

7- Depending where at you in the acc progress in the arena shop it might be ok to enhance some go faster gold in the low level side but before that enhance your mechs health, shields, fuel etc. Just balance.

23 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

sí, guarde esto en el mío. Cuando se activa y si es un molinillo alto o bajo, se requiere una administración de oro adecuada para subir de nivel las piezas, mejorar la base, etc.

Mi recomendación es esta tan básica

1- Solo mejora la base hasta que puedas conseguir las 4 minas de oro. No vaya más allá de la fábrica 4 hasta más tarde.

2- Las fábricas no los mejoran más allá de L2 porque en L2 dan la opción "RARE" como silver box acc. Que es lo suficientemente bueno

si es necesario fabricar pocas piezas bajo control. 

3- No hagas manualidades solo por manualidades. Siga ahorrando oro tanto como pueda y use al principio las cajas de mezcla cultivadas.

4- Cuando tenga un alijo de oro, mejore las minas de oro en los niveles bajos y hasta que L8 sea asequible, entonces aumente los precios y necesite controlar el nivel uno de la fábrica en ese momento 1 nivel para administrar el oro para otras cosas.

5- Si cultivas pesadas aun así no es fácil mejorar la base. Si muele poco le llevará una eternidad pero puede hacerlo. 

6- Si sigues este básico subirás de nivel a los mechs, harás mitos y empezarás a sacar algo de oro de las minas. 

7- Dependiendo de dónde estés en el progreso del acc en la tienda de la arena, podría estar bien mejorar un poco de oro más rápido en el lado de bajo nivel, pero antes de eso, mejora la salud de tus mechs, escudos, combustible, etc. Solo equilibra.

What is the top option to maximize up to there

2 hours ago, JamAnime said:

2 hours ago, JamAnime said:

My honest truth, is that only do it if you have 50million gold saved.  You will want to have extra to be Building up the Base at the same crafting. Once you activate base, you will need to time it with upping mines, and factories. Upping at some point takes longer.

Hmmm

Jam is saying the basic for sure and it is true. In reality to do base require a ton of gold ahead saved for it. Now, I developed my account farming and balancing and progressed controlling base progress by steps. 

I created O.D. FARM account for that test.

I open the account in 2/20 post base was added to the game that was in 1/25/20 if not wrong. By January 5 2021 passing 11 months I got 100 MYTH parts 

image.thumb.png.1a31a0490605ad67613eb5445fd52dbe.png

image.thumb.png.af44cc4e3edb8c7b80e29e37c2f186b0.png

It can be done but not all the way without sacrificing development but sure can be done.

Due to gold usage all need to be under control regardless if is a grinder like me. There is no need to L20 base or factories till way up on power availability to deviate gold to use L20 option. That if for developed accounts for guys long around. For an account opened when base was inserted then takes long but worthy. All depend of game dedication as farming and high pvp. 

This is OKI DOKI ACC. THERE IS NO POINT TO MAX OUT BASE UNLESS HAVING GOLD AND PARTS ALREADY DEVELOPED TO DEDICATE SAVINGS AND USING SAME MECH FOR SAME RANKS AND PVP. I can do it if I want because I have developed mechs and power so I can just seat and save and finish base then use L20 option but I have parts to develop and will eat gold that I need now to enhances parts at disposition. Or use tokens to max out base like some did. 

If follow steps will have a nice base and mechs at the same time progressing both. All is op to the person play ways. 

image.thumb.png.5fbf14c346073ba962ffecccbb8a392f.png

10 hours ago, TheBenjiXD07 said:

What is the top option to maximize up to there

I think the base is L15 to get all gold mines. I forgot. Then keep factories at L2. You can max out gold mines one level per gold mine. The cost for leveling up mines are not way expensive but ok. The base is expensive.