About the Null card

vXylia - ll

Question

16 answers to this question

1 hour ago, IlyaMech said:

It all looks too unrealistic. Black card? There is no such texture in the game. And what kind of gibberish like "+##".

It’s a thing, a lot of people have gotten it after watching an ad to get that extra card.

Speaking of unrealistic, SM has had some pretty outlandish glitches, have you heard of the super duper cannon?

Edited by Atusiff (see edit history)

follow me.

4 minutes ago, Atusiff said:

Это вещь, многие люди получили это после просмотра рекламы, чтобы получить эту дополнительную карту.

Говоря о нереалистичности, у SM были довольно диковинные глюки, вы слышали о супер-пупер-пушке?

No.

people.png.ee288478f67c721e56a60008f400c595.png

As for me, there are more serious problems. For example, a recently found dupe of tokens. Viking hammer texture. Inability to enter sometimes. And these are just errors that will be shown on mouse click.

image.png.d2a047ff60381097c027bdba8b6b4ae5.png

image.png.b95d91614628f5d889a44e9461f66df6.png

How is this to be understood?

people.png.ee288478f67c721e56a60008f400c595.png

2 hours ago, Atusiff said:

It’s a thing, a lot of people have gotten it after watching an ad to get that extra card.

Speaking of unrealistic, SM has had some pretty outlandish glitches, have you heard of the super duper cannon?

Super Duper cannon that's something I've never heard of.

• Administrators
4 hours ago, IlyaMech said:

It all looks too unrealistic. Black card? There is no such texture in the game. And what kind of gibberish like "+##".

Well that's the point, it is black because there is no texture, just the overlay reflections, and the "##" thing is just the placeholder text that some developer have set in SM.

Off-beat heat mechs ™image.png Spitfire