Massive Feet Legendary

Good Game

Massive Feet Legendary  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Massive Feet: epic --> legendary , These legs fall out almost early in the game and are the best legs in the game at the moment, resulting in the beginner immediately having the best legs for the entire game and without testing the other legs. Their rarity must be legendary.

• Yes, legendary rarity is more appropriate
    • No, epic rarity is more appropriate
    • nerf an item so other legs can compete with it on epic rarity!

These legs fall out almost early in the game and are the best legs in the game at the moment, resulting in the beginner immediately having the best legs for the entire game and without testing the other legs. Their rarity must be legendary. Massive Lava Feet easily destroys Devouring Paws, since Devouring Paws have lower stats. Massive Shocker Feet easily destroys Lightning Supporters, as Lightning Supporters have lower stats. What's the point of using Lightning Supporters and Devouring Paws then?

Edited by Good Game (see edit history)

• Good Game changed the title to Massive Feet Legendary
On 10/8/2021 at 4:29 AM, Good Game said:

Massive Lava Feet easily destroys Devouring Paws, since Devouring Paws have lower stats. Massive Shocker Feet easily destroys Lightning Supporters, as Lightning Supporters have lower stats. What's the point of using Lightning Supporters and Devouring Paws then?

You're right man , the game has a lot of items, but ... how many of that lot of items are useful?

Edited by DecepT.com (see edit history)

i still using lighting supporters when having massive shocker(still better though)

49 minutes ago, DecepT.com said:

You're right man , the game has a lot of items, but ... how many of that lot of items are useful?

a lot

btw just nerf it hp and dmg

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/8/2021 at 2:29 AM, Good Game said:

These legs fall out almost early in the game and are the best legs in the game at the moment, resulting in the beginner immediately having the best legs for the entire game and without testing the other legs. Their rarity must be legendary. Massive Lava Feet easily destroys Devouring Paws, since Devouring Paws have lower stats. Massive Shocker Feet easily destroys Lightning Supporters, as Lightning Supporters have lower stats. What's the point of using Lightning Supporters and Devouring Paws then?

I like that you can get good legs early in the game unlike other items like mods, torso's, and weapons. I think that adding more interesting legs would be better than just buffing or nerfing existing legs, and maybe also giving existing legs more interesting features.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

1 hour ago, Spam said:

I like that you can get good legs early in the game unlike other items like mods, torso's, and weapons. I think that adding more interesting legs would be better than just buffing or nerfing existing legs, and maybe also giving existing legs more interesting features.

we need torso changes, legs and weapons is ok

Hcaptcha scam

22 hours ago, SC2A said:

we need torso changes, legs and weapons is ok

The massive feet are clearly better than other legs, but I would agree that torsos need more love than legs or weapons. Legs don't impact the game as much as other items, since they provide less health than torsos and less damage than weapons.

• 3 weeks later...

new legs should stay as they are. Iron leg still strong but not affecting resist. I think it was a good idea to have epic that can work as is doing. Sure we do not have many L-M legs around like Claw, Sparked Runners, Rolling Beast. Claw was aiming to give health but not movement, rolling for phys damage/movement and runner same action for energy. I think we need the heat version. I will say we need few more legs around but we have pretty much the actions needs on current legs. I will not do changes. It is about progress. 

Making new legs a rarity it will be even harder to new players to progress and not fair at this point of the game having those legs for a year around. Iron boots and family were the best after Claw in my opinion and are items from common to divine and I used to win against claw users with those. We needed E-M and those are the options to go. 

Sure I understand the idea to make them Legendary rarity. I will say in some ways before release should be Legend but were portal items. 

Grave Diggers need more love. look at the amount of dmg it does. just a little more hp and it'll be a pretty good leg.

Also, as a game that haven't had any major updates in the past.... half a year?

we should focus on bring in new ideas and making new ideas to attract more players instead of fiddling with the old items

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

9 minutes ago, AftoKrator said:

Grave Diggers need more love. look at the amount of dmg it does. just a little more hp and it'll be a pretty good leg.

Also, as a game that haven't had any major updates in the past.... half a year?

we should focus on bring in new ideas and making new ideas to attract more players instead of fiddling with the old items

I guess you are right. Hmm, if I am not wrong we do not have new parts since last February and those were the items from TS already in the schedule. Now, GATO is been fixing the game big issues and that needed a major investment and time and a lot of data capture and analysis then to execute some patches and do bans. The game is been in GATO just barely for a year now and we need to give them time so they can come up with other stuff basic things first in order they can move to major things as new items. They need to be focus on portals and few stuff like silver coins use etc and rebalance properly current parts around. 

Before introduce new parts rebalance need to be fixed then can create and give the proper power level and function to new parts. I do not have the expectation to have new items till another year due to the amount of employees in the company been an small company. Sure affect to some players been around for long but it does takes time and players should understand that.  No matter what the players now can get focus in to improve current arsenal and that is what I am doing. I am increasing raw power with diversity. Sure some others already have 3 of a king in full power like those with MERCY/drain or heat huggers or dual recoil phys or energy around. 

Many do not have full set of new modules trying to catch up with top peers struggling  to sustain R1 position and some that used to be R1 till recently now at R3 level. 

I am giving a year to start new parts releases as I see it. I might be totally wrong but observing I will say it is right to go in that way for now for game stability and capture some revenue after post purchase and investment to try to fix the game bad status. They need to rebalance for now and like I said players need to understand.  

On 11/5/2021 at 4:42 PM, Spam said:

Make a CUBE legs. Weight 200. Hp 1200. No Stomp, Can't use Teleport-er with them or charge. Can't use Jump weapons with them.  Knock back weapons do apply with CUBE Legs.

6 hours ago, JamAnime said:

Make a CUBE legs. Weight 200. Hp 1200. No Stomp, Can't use Teleport-er with them or charge. Can't use Jump weapons with them.  Knock back weapons do apply with CUBE Legs.

so a less functional but more hp claw. 

like a whole mech sitting on a titanium cube??

if it's like that then make knockbacks not work on the CUBE, gives a little more functionality

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

On 10/8/2021 at 9:29 AM, Good Game said:

I think its good that they get massive feet early on so they don't have to waste maxing something that's garbage or not a good