Torso Dialogue Idea - Brutality

W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T

Note: This is a long topic. Don't say that I didn't warn you. This is the warning, so you have definitely been warned. 

The Dialogue

Hangar

(Receive) "This place.. It feels familiar yet so foreign. ... Hmm? Who might you be, human? My.. Pilot? ... Has it been so long since my passing? Very well.. I shall join you on your quest. I might regain what I've lost that way."

(Viewing) "Pilot.. Do you request my assistance for anything that troubles you? ... Just ensuring my wellbeing? Ah.. Thank you for your concern but my current vessel will not fail on me that easily."

(Idle) "Take as much time as you please, pilot. A good fighter must take any chance they can get to clear their mind. That way.. They won't break under the pressure of conflict when the time comes."

(Task Received) "The Overlo-... The...High Command has provided us with more missions to complete. They may prove beneficial to our development."

(Task Complete) "I'm.. Not used to being accommodated for following orders. You may have the spoils that are given to us."

Armory 

(Equip; Common Item) "Hmm.. This object feels hollow on the inside.. Like it has lost the power that it originally held within. A good fighter must take any means to make themselves stronger, however, so I shall use this to its fullest potential."

(Equip; Rare Item) "I can sense a bit of power trapped within it.. I shall harness that power to become stronger, even if it's underlooked by many."

(Equip; Epic Item) "I can feel a strange synergetic bond between this item and I.. Perhaps we share a similar origin."

(Equip; Legendary Item) "... This item feels like it wishes to unleash something held within. I will use it and let its voice be heard by those who get in our way."

(Equip; Mythical Item) "A powerful connection is surging between us.. I will be sure to use it without waste."

(Equip; Divine Item) "...! This power-... It reminds me of a time long forgotten, when I was amongst the gods of this world and feared by many. I will seek retribution for the treacherous act that he has inflicted upon me and show him what it truly means to be a god!"

(Equip; Premium Item) "This item shines brightly.. But not all things that shine best those that bear signs of endurance through hardship. Only a test of strength will part the truth from the deception."

(Equip; Heat Item) "I don't feel like I have any sort of connection with this item at all.. But my vessel's heart beats in sync with the heart of it. Interesting.."

(Equip; Physical Item) "This reminds me of my old self.. Strong, fearless, and with only one purpose -- To destroy everything that gets in the way."

(Equip; Energy Item) "A rage burns within this but it's nothing like anything that I've felt before. I have a bad feeling about using such a thing but we must take risks if we want to become stronger."

(Equip; Drone) "A combat companion..? Hmm.. I've never had assistance whenever I would carry out tasks in the past.. But seeing my current state.. I believe that I may need whatever assistance I can get if I am going to survive in this strange incarnation of a world I once known."

(Equip; Charge) "What a peculiar device.. I've seen many enemies use this device during some engagements that I've partaken in.. But not once have I tried to utilize something of its kind."

(Equip; Hook) "An anti-artillery harpoon.. This was a device commonly used by many to combat the likes of targets that relied on range to cause destruction.. Albeit the minor alterations that it seems to have gone through."

Mission

(Viewing the Map) "The terrain looks so familiar but so foreign.. Has the war's revival sparked these occurrences of change..?"

(Idling) "With the amount of enemy outposts set up in the local regions, I understand if you need some time to think about our next move.. Even if our time is short, we must use that time without fault to avoid waste and potential failure."

(Viewing Mission Details) "Our enemy is likely expecting opposition.. Pilot, if you wish to carry out the assault, I shall carry out your order to the best of my ability. You have my word and my loyalty."

(Entering Mission; Normal) "Only a fool would challenge a god of destruction with words that they cannot solidify with actions."

(Entering Mission; Hard) "Even if you wear looks of intimidation, there is no way to hide the sense of fear that lies within. Come forth and show me what you've got."

(Entering Mission; Insane) "You've managed to gain my attention.. Now, let us see if you can manage to withstand the wrath of the one true God Mode."

(Mission Victory) "One more threat vanquished.. And one step closer to getting my revenge."

(Mission Defeat) "Pilot.. Apologies for not meeting your expectations.. I shall try to do better next time."

(Revive) "My heart beats with an open flame once more; It is time for us to push forth and show what we're truly capable of!"

Combat

(Entering Combat; Buggy) "Even the smallest of threats can become the greatest of nightmares, pilot.. Stay alert."

(Entering Combat; Tank) "A pseudo mech form with the heart of a mech but the form of a simple vehicle.. This world truly has changed to an interesting degree."

(Entering Combat; Mech) "I have never seen what the Evil Army had to offer.. Seeing how I was used for rearline destruction and sabotage missions. I suppose I can test what this mechform has to offer now that it lies before me."

(Entering Combat; Mission Boss) "So this is what the Overlord has prepared in place of my old comrades and I.. Very well, they shall fall as quickly as they came into being."

(Taking Damage; Minimal) "Underestimating the capabilities of mechforms is a fatal mistake.."

(Taking Damage; Minor) "I shall not falter from attacks such as these.. Even if you try."

(Taking Damage; Major) "... Perhaps I underestimated you.."

(Taking Damage; Critical) "The.. Vessel is unable to withstand any more hits like this.."

(Destruction) "The vessel.. Is failing.. Pilot.. Eject immediately!"

Extras

(Unique 1; Encountering Bigboy) "You remind me of someone I once knew.. But I know that you're just a mere copy made from the Overlord's desperation. No matter.. You will meet a demise similar to that of the being you were made to mimic."

(Unique 2; Encountering Windigo) "Time has really affected the both of us.. Hasn't it, old friend? Now.. it's time I showed you the fruits of your betrayal and the suffering that you've put me through!"

(Unique 3; Encountering Zarkares) "Even when you nearly met your end by my hand, you still have learned nothing about what it is to be a true death machine.."

(Unique 4; Encountering Avenger) "Ah.. Engine.. You surely have changed since our encounter long ago. Now then.. Show me the extent of the power that you have received during my absence."

(Unique 5; Encountering Archimonde) "The samurai makes a long awaited return to the battlefield.. Let's see if your swordsmanship still deserves the name that it once wielded."

(Unique 6; Encountering GrimReaper) "The hellfire has lost its heat, it seems.. Although.. I am curious of what your new form is capable of."

(Unique 7; Encountering Molten Platinum Vest) "Your aura reminds me of something.. Yet I cannot put the pieces together to figure what it is.. Perhaps this battle will clear my mind and show me what I'm forgetting."

(Unique 8; Encountering Naga) "How could this be? A member of the Galaxius Trio survived the war..? I'm impressed.. But now it's time for you to be laid to rest.."

(Unique 9; Encountering another Brutality) "The Overlord must be desperate to create such low-grade copies of me.. I'll show my appreciation by using you as an example."

(Unique 10; Rare occurrence from Idling in Hangar for 15+ minutes) [to self] "I must get stronger.. I require strength if I wish to preserve my existence for a while longer.. My vessel will eventually deteriorate to the point that it will be unusable if I do not improve it soon. Times were much more simple when I was still in possession of my body.. If it wasn't for that backstabbing-.. Sigh.. This is not the time for me to dwell on the past. I must focus on the future for my pilot's sake and for my own. The time for vengeance will come eventually.." 

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

8 hours ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Note: This is a long topic. Don't say that I didn't warn you. This is the warning, so you have definitely been warned. 

The Dialogue

Hangar

(Receive) "This place.. It feels familiar yet so foreign. ... Hmm? Who might you be, human? My.. Pilot? ... Has it been so long since my passing? Very well.. I shall join you on your quest. I might regain what I've lost that way."

(Viewing) "Pilot.. Do you request my assistance for anything that troubles you? ... Just ensuring my wellbeing? Ah.. Thank you for your concern but my current vessel will not fail on me that easily."

(Idle) "Take as much time as you please, pilot. A good fighter must take any chance they can get to clear their mind. That way.. They won't break under the pressure of conflict when the time comes."

(Task Received) "The Overlo-... The...High Command has provided us with more missions to complete. They may prove beneficial to our development."

(Task Complete) "I'm.. Not used to being accommodated for following orders. You may have the spoils that are given to us."

Armory 

(Equip; Common Item) "Hmm.. This object feels hollow on the inside.. Like it has lost the power that it originally held within. A good fighter must take any means to make themselves stronger, however, so I shall use this to its fullest potential."

(Equip; Rare Item) "I can sense a bit of power trapped within it.. I shall harness that power to become stronger, even if it's underlooked by many."

(Equip; Epic Item) "I can feel a strange synergetic bond between this item and I.. Perhaps we share a similar origin."

(Equip; Legendary Item) "... This item feels like it wishes to unleash something held within. I will use it and let its voice be heard by those who get in our way."

(Equip; Mythical Item) "A powerful connection is surging between us.. I will be sure to use it without waste."

(Equip; Divine Item) "...! This power-... It reminds me of a time long forgotten, when I was amongst the gods of this world and feared by many. I will seek retribution for the treacherous act that he has inflicted upon me and show him what it truly means to be a god!"

(Equip; Premium Item) "This item shines brightly.. But not all things that shine best those that bear signs of endurance through hardship. Only a test of strength will part the truth from the deception."

(Equip; Heat Item) "I don't feel like I have any sort of connection with this item at all.. But my vessel's heart beats in sync with the heart of it. Interesting.."

(Equip; Physical Item) "This reminds me of my old self.. Strong, fearless, and with only one purpose -- To destroy everything that gets in the way."

(Equip; Energy Item) "A rage burns within this but it's nothing like anything that I've felt before. I have a bad feeling about using such a thing but we must take risks if we want to become stronger."

(Equip; Drone) "A combat companion..? Hmm.. I've never had assistance whenever I would carry out tasks in the past.. But seeing my current state.. I believe that I may need whatever assistance I can get if I am going to survive in this strange incarnation of a world I once known."

(Equip; Charge) "What a peculiar device.. I've seen many enemies use this device during some engagements that I've partaken in.. But not once have I tried to utilize something of its kind."

(Equip; Hook) "An anti-artillery harpoon.. This was a device commonly used by many to combat the likes of targets that relied on range to cause destruction.. Albeit the minor alterations that it seems to have gone through."

Mission

(Viewing the Map) "The terrain looks so familiar but so foreign.. Has the war's revival sparked these occurrences of change..?"

(Idling) "With the amount of enemy outposts set up in the local regions, I understand if you need some time to think about our next move.. Even if our time is short, we must use that time without fault to avoid waste and potential failure."

(Viewing Mission Details) "Our enemy is likely expecting opposition.. Pilot, if you wish to carry out the assault, I shall carry out your order to the best of my ability. You have my word and my loyalty."

(Entering Mission; Normal) "Only a fool would challenge a god of destruction with words that they cannot solidify with actions."

(Entering Mission; Hard) "Even if you wear looks of intimidation, there is no way to hide the sense of fear that lies within. Come forth and show me what you've got."

(Entering Mission; Insane) "You've managed to gain my attention.. Now, let us see if you can manage to withstand the wrath of the one true God Mode."

(Mission Victory) "One more threat vanquished.. And one step closer to getting my revenge."

(Mission Defeat) "Pilot.. Apologies for not meeting your expectations.. I shall try to do better next time."

(Revive) "My heart beats with an open flame once more; It is time for us to push forth and show what we're truly capable of!"

Combat

(Entering Combat; Buggy) "Even the smallest of threats can become the greatest of nightmares, pilot.. Stay alert."

(Entering Combat; Tank) "A pseudo mech form with the heart of a mech but the form of a simple vehicle.. This world truly has changed to an interesting degree."

(Entering Combat; Mech) "I have never seen what the Evil Army had to offer.. Seeing how I was used for rearline destruction and sabotage missions. I suppose I can test what this mechform has to offer now that it lies before me."

(Entering Combat; Mission Boss) "So this is what the Overlord has prepared in place of my old comrades and I.. Very well, they shall fall as quickly as they came into being."

(Taking Damage; Minimal) "Underestimating the capabilities of mechforms is a fatal mistake.."

(Taking Damage; Minor) "I shall not falter from attacks such as these.. Even if you try."

(Taking Damage; Critical) "The.. Vessel is unable to withstand any more hits like this.."

Extras

(Unique 1; Encountering Bigboy) "You remind me of someone I once knew.. But I know that you're just a mere copy made from the Overlord's desperation. No matter.. You will meet a demise similar to that of the being you were made to mimic."

(Unique 2; Encountering Windigo) "Time has really affected the both of us.. Hasn't it, old friend? Now.. it's time I showed you the fruits of your betrayal and the suffering that you've put me through!"

(Unique 3; Encountering Zarkares) "Even when you nearly met your end by my hand, you still have learned nothing about what it is to be a true death machine.."

(Unique 4; Encountering Avenger) "Ah.. Engine.. You surely have changed since our encounter long ago. Now then.. Show me the extent of the power that you have received during my absence."

(Unique 5; Encountering Archimonde) "The samurai makes a long awaited return to the battlefield.. Let's see if your swordsmanship still deserves the name that it once wielded."

(Unique 6; Encountering GrimReaper) "The hellfire has lost its heat, it seems.. Although.. I am curious of what your new form is capable of."

(Unique 7; Encountering Molten Platinum Vest) "Your aura reminds me of something.. Yet I cannot put the pieces together to figure what it is.. Perhaps this battle will clear my mind and show me what I'm forgetting."

(Unique 8; Encountering Naga) "How could this be? A member of the Galaxius Trio survived the war..? I'm impressed.. But now it's time for you to be laid to rest.."

(Unique 9; Encountering another Brutality) "The Overlord must be desperate to create such low-grade copies of me.. I'll show my appreciation by using you as an example."

(Unique 10; Rare occurrence from Idling in Hangar for 15+ minutes) [to self] "I must get stronger.. I require strength if I wish to preserve my existence for a while longer.. My vessel will eventually deteriorate to the point that it will be unusable if I do not improve it soon. Times were much more simple when I was still in possession of my body.. If it wasn't for that backstabbing-.. Sigh.. This is not the time for me to dwell on the past. I must focus on the future for my pilot's sake and for my own. The time for vengeance will come eventually.." 

Once again you nailed it.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

9 hours ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

The Dialogue

Hangar

Armory 

Mission

Combat

Extras

very interesting and very long. 🤦‍♂️