Inconvenient ads

Exquisite Phosphorus

So have you ever open campaign, start a battle, put autoplay on and leave just to comeback and see an ad that you forgot to skip. Pressed the "X" and game lost connection. Restarted the game and only 1 enemy is down. Can those ads play after the mission ends? Because if that's the case, at least we(me) didn't waste some time doing nothing.

Edited by Exquisite Phosphorus
Finger slipped (see edit history)

With reading the title I thought it would be something like you were playing quietly and you get an ad and it turns out that it is very uncomfortable and is not suitable for children or the general public.

Answering your question, some ads contain errors or are corrupted hurting your progress, but apparently it does not come from the game since I saw other ads and nothing happened, I just skipped them or received the rewards normally.

I recommend that you search for the origin and report it or enter the premium service.

Electrick010®

Like you replied, @Exquisite Phosphorus, Ads that pop up should only apply at the end of the mission. Even then, it should give you an option of watching the ad, and receive three times the gold.  Too many adds in the game that pop up, and a waste of time and we get nothing.  Just a waste of time.  If watching adds after a mission gave you the option to receive three time the reward, of course people would watch. But, there is no benefit to us of ads to popping up, forcing us to watch or waste time.

8 hours ago, Exquisite Phosphorus said:

So have you ever open campaign, start a battle, put autoplay on and leave just to comeback and see an ad that you forgot to skip. Pressed the "X" and game lost connection. Restarted the game and only 1 enemy is down. Can those ads play after the mission ends? Because if that's the case, at least we(me) didn't waste some time doing nothing.

... ok. here's the thing with ads.

Ads happen roughly once every 5 minutes when doing campaign/raid/portal. 5 minutes as in if you use autoplay and do a mission after another with minimal lag time between the end of an old mission and the start of a new missions. 

Other thing is that ads are only triggered after fighting an enemy, doesn't matter whether you win or not. 

If it's your first mission after a long time (like 10-30 minutes) an ad will trigger upon defeating your first enemy. If you do your missions quickly as I mentioned above, then you can run 2-3 missions without seeing an ad. 

Also, from my experience, if you just had an ad, and took roughly 3 minutes to defeat your next opponent, you will get another ad. 

Occasionally, upon losing or quitting a battle, if you click in the "close ad" section, you can skip the ad entirely. (doesn't always work)

8 hours ago, Exquisite Phosphorus said:

Inconvenient ads

Also, if you know what ads are, they are meant to be annoying and appear when you least want to see them. And so, that'll naturally make them inconvenient

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

12 minutes ago, Bring live your dreams said:

buy 8 hours of premium to evade that

hmm, that is an option, but it does cost tokens...... which should be used more wisely imo

and for those who can afford it, i think the 500 clan coin for 3 day prem account might be a better deal than the 8 hours. I might be a little wasteful, but clan coins are a lot easier to come by than tokens despite the amount difference. 

6 minutes ago, AftoKrator said:

hmm, that is an option, but it does cost tokens...... which should be used more wisely imo

and for those who can afford it, i think the 500 clan coin for 3 day prem account might be a better deal than the 8 hours. I might be a little wasteful, but clan coins are a lot easier to come by than tokens despite the amount difference. 

Thats sounds really better 

From my experience, if you autofarm on mobile, you get one ad when you defeat the first enemy on the first mission, and that's it as long as you just keep on doing the missions until you're out of fuel.  So after that one ad, you can be doing something else for a couple of minutes and then collect the mission reward and start a new mission, check a couple of minutes later, and so son.

On PC, it's more of a pain.

2 hours ago, AftoKrator said:

If I remember this, titan reward is given after 3 days no matter defeat or not. So to get 300, you need about 9 days.(that is if you only get 149 tickets and below, I think)

42 minutes ago, Tigergeezer said:

From my experience, if you autofarm on mobile, you get one ad when you defeat the first enemy on the first mission, and that's it as long as you just keep on doing the missions until you're out of fuel.  So after that one ad, you can be doing something else for a couple of minutes and then collect the mission reward and start a new mission, check a couple of minutes later, and so son.

Oh so its different on pc. Didn't know that

On 9/8/2021 at 1:17 AM, Exquisite Phosphorus said:

If I remember this, titan reward is given after 3 days no matter defeat or not. So to get 300, you need about 9 days.(that is if you only get 149 tickets and below, I think)

alright, now things are that simple. 

amount of titan reward depends on the difficulty of the titan. the stronger the titan, if you do the same amount of dmg and tickets, you'll get more rewards. 

most of the time, getting more pure dmg is better than getting more pure tickets, so it's best to get both. 

IMPORTANT: 

if you don't kill the titan or do not unlock it before it leaves, you'll get halved the supposed reward you see on the titan reward list. 

other than that a titan lasts 3 days... none of your numbers makes any sense. 

On 9/8/2021 at 12:36 AM, Tigergeezer said:

yes, PC is different and is a real pain. afk doesn't really work because you have to check back whenever ads appear and if you stay on the ad too long, you'll get another one. 

from my experience, first ad comes after killing first enemy.... or losing/quitting. 

my phys mech takes on average a little less than 2 minutes to auto-farm OD6 once. on good days when i remember to check back for ads, i can run at most 3 OD6 before seeing an ad. most if the time, the ad comes half way through the 3 mission. 

with that, i estimated that an ad will come up every 5 minutes or so. ..... on PC, ofc. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/7/2021 at 9:58 AM, Exquisite Phosphorus said:

They close automatically for me.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

Probably, I don't know why it only happens for some people. Maybe it's because I use puffin...

Probably, I don't know why it only happens for some people. Maybe it's because I use puffin...

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime