Jump to content

1k Reputation Commemoration Thread - Q&A


W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T

Recommended Posts

So.. Uhm.. Hello, everypilot. Whiteout here for another topic. But it isn't.. Uhmmm.. A normal topic that I would usually make. 

You see, I recently hit 1k reputation on these forums just yesterday, which is a pretty big thing for me since I haven't hit a milestone of this caliber on any sort of forum that I've been to before, even when I was in the old forum, I still didn't have this kind of "reputation". So, pardon me for the awkwardness of this topic because I don't know how to do these sorts of topics, first time doing this and all.

As for what this topic is, it's meant to commemorate the fact that I've managed to get 1,000 reputation, like a "pat on the back" or something. However, I didn't really know how to make a special topic to commemorate the moment.. So I went with something that I've seen done by more popular and notorious members of this community -- A Q&A.

I originally thought of doing a Q&A on several occasions before now but I haven't done it since I believed that doing one would make me look like someone who noticed a trend and wanted to "copy" those who already started doing Q&As of their own. Though, I decided to do it now since it's to celebrate an achievement and I figured some people would like to know more about me (I'm mostly quiet in terms of things about me, anyway), so this topic would be doing two things at once.

This Q&A isn't special in comparison to how others have done them; Feel free to ask anything as long as it's nothing too personal or too "uncomfortable" to answer. Also, I bet you were expecting me to tell some sort of story about my SM experiences or something.. Yeah, I won't do something like that just because I hit 1k but I might do it if I hit 1.5k or 2k, who knows?

 

Anyway, with that now out of the way, let the questions and answering begin!

 

 

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Have fun, enjoy, go for it. You are active member of the forum and make contributions all the time. 

1-For how long you play the game?

2- What clan was your first clan you joined apart of your own mech clan?

3- It is been always your mech name as it is? I forgot. I think you said something before.

4- Fav Player in the game for whatever the reason might be? I am sure it is not me. 🤣 I mean a real top gunner.🙃

5- Any game you tuber you like to watch?

6- What country you are from? I do not remember. I am from USA living in Oregon West coast above California

7- What do you do for living? I am Engineer and work repairing high tech machinery. 

8- Your best body in the game?

9- Are you planning for now to keep playing the game?

10- What type of mech you like the most regardless is meta or not but for your own fun to have fun as should?

 

OK, too many questions. 🤣 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

1-For how long you play the game?

2- What clan was your first clan you joined apart of your own mech clan?

3- It is been always your mech name as it is? I forgot. I think you said something before.

4- Fav Player in the game for whatever the reason might be? I am sure it is not me. 🤣 I mean a real top gunner.🙃

5- Any game you tuber you like to watch?

6- What country you are from? I do not remember. I am from USA living in Oregon West coast above California

7- What do you do for living? I am Engineer and work repairing high tech machinery. 

8- Your best body in the game?

9- Are you planning for now to keep playing the game?

10- What type of mech you like the most regardless is meta or not but for your own fun to have fun as should?

1. Nearly 4 years (including breaks from the game); God Mode period of Legacy 

2. Imperial Japanese Navy (rank 15 clan owned by a close friend of mine; I was a part of it when I was still "Avenger")

3. {{W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T}} is actually one of the more recent names on a massive list of names. My very first mech name was A.T.O.M (inspiration from Real Steel, a rags-to-riches film about robot fighting).

4. I can't say that I have a favorite player in the game. Though, I'd say that my favorite players would be ZeRo, Shoultz262, epicspeedster, Chaotic Shadow, Simpleon, Manolis, Spam, and you, to name a few. As for why, y'all are my friends and have provided me with improvement advice, morale support, new ideas to try out, and an incentive to keep going when things've gotten rough.

5. The YouTubers that I like don't play SuperMechs but I'll name them anyway: 8-BitRyan, Max0r, Greystillplays, CaptainSauce, Emkay, EzPz, Aleirus (something like that, at least), StBlackSt, Eltororus, The Act Man, and the "Dope or Nope" crew.

6. Pennsylvania, United States, the large square state that's just as large as New York, the state it's sharing a border with.

7. I currently don't work but I'm slowly but surely preparing myself for college. 

8. Rusty Energy Armor / Fractured Heat Armor (and Hollow Spectral Armor since it's also a monke and it's my first monke, courtesy of Ramboy and his fortune boxes)

9. I'm sort of in the middle about it; I mainly play the game just to occupy free time/have something to invest my focus and energy into/to have some sort of fun but I feel like the game's gotten old because I've already seen the most this game has to offer since I'm level 214 (halfway to 215), hit rank 6 once + got rank 7 several of times, and I've grinded the hell out of OD-8 Insane and OD-6 Insane alike.

Besides, even if the game is repetitive, I still gotta play the game so I can have an excuse to meet more pilots in the SM community as well as hang out with current ones that I consider my friends and/or clanmates.

10. That's.. A pretty hard question for me to answer. I guess I could say that my favorite build is the ORB Jumper but I also like my custom energy-free physical tank design as well as my main physical and energy builds. They're not META but they're definitely fun to mess around with. Oh, and I forgot to mention my special dual Rocket Launcher build. That build is special. I won't exactly reveal why.. Yet.

 

40 minutes ago, Quantum said:

Why do you make so many text walls?

It's a habit that happens when I get too invested in a subject or topic. I can't help it.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1- Oh, nice. Yeah, I remember you used to play legacy. I never played Legacy except like over a year ago a link on MADAO SAN video page and I connected and entered and played for few days. I play since 10/3/19.

2- Hmm, I do not remember the clan name. Imperial Japanese. 🤔 Legacy time or reloaded?

3- A.T.O.M. was on Legacy or current game? I am OKI DOKI never changed in this game. I use the name since I was teenage for over 40 years playing games. Sometimes just OKI, OKIE DOKIE, OKIE. From a TV show back in the 50's and as you know is part of USA ways to say I am ready or understood or I will, bring it on etc. 

4- ZeRo, Shoultz262, epicspeedster, Chaotic Shadow, Simpleon, Manolis, Spam. I like those guys too and were very active back on the old forum of course Spam is the active dude of the forum. 

5- I like this game you tubers. I will say all of them because some are funny, some very informational, some trying to learn how to do videos or to play the game, fights ideas and their show off and more. I need to watch others I am missing but no time for now. 

6- Ah, Pen State. I am from the east as well. I am from New England but moved here for work years ago due to job transfer. 

7-  Good, go for collage and do not waste the time drinking beer and chasing girls all the time. Get some books time to time and read them not just carry them. 🤣🍺 I spend many years at University. Oh well. I miss some of those days dating someone new al the time. 🤦‍♂️🤭 I had to work and no money to spend with the gals. 🥰😘

8- I like Naga. My first torso. 😎

9- I do not have time to play this game. I play because family want me to play the game with them. I like MechWarrior. Sorry, I am not SM guy. 🤣 If was not for them I will move on. Oh well, in mean time I farm and advance the accounts till say good bye like CLEVER. Well, I like the people here in the game. That is the other reason I haven't left. Many cool people around. 

10-  I like mix mech without sense. I like outrageous mechs like my original. 😂 Those are more fun to play because you can see players having hard time to deal with on first impression. You can see them like WTF what I do now. 🤭 Can you believe I reached R2 full stars with R10 mechs during the massive counter makers back then? 🤣 They were like dummy's to my mechs. 🤦‍♂️🤡 Not now for sure but fun back then. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2021 at 6:17 PM, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

So.. Uhm.. Hello, everypilot. Whiteout here for another topic. But it isn't.. Uhmmm.. A normal topic that I would usually make. 

You see, I recently hit 1k reputation on these forums just yesterday, which is a pretty big thing for me since I haven't hit a milestone of this caliber on any sort of forum that I've been to before, even when I was in the old forum, I still didn't have this kind of "reputation". So, pardon me for the awkwardness of this topic because I don't know how to do these sorts of topics, first time doing this and all.

As for what this topic is, it's meant to commemorate the fact that I've managed to get 1,000 reputation, like a "pat on the back" or something. However, I didn't really know how to make a special topic to commemorate the moment.. So I went with something that I've seen done by more popular and notorious members of this community -- A Q&A.

I originally thought of doing a Q&A on several occasions before now but I haven't done it since I believed that doing one would make me look like someone who noticed a trend and wanted to "copy" those who already started doing Q&As of their own. Though, I decided to do it now since it's to celebrate an achievement and I figured some people would like to know more about me (I'm mostly quiet in terms of things about me, anyway), so this topic would be doing two things at once.

This Q&A isn't special in comparison to how others have done them; Feel free to ask anything as long as it's nothing too personal or too "uncomfortable" to answer. Also, I bet you were expecting me to tell some sort of story about my SM experiences or something.. Yeah, I won't do something like that just because I hit 1k but I might do it if I hit 1.5k or 2k, who knows?

 

Anyway, with that now out of the way, let the questions and answering begin!

 

 

I'm a little late here because I accidentally unclicked the discussions, but why did you join the game and what makes you play?

 

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Spam said:

I'm a little late here because I accidentally unclicked the discussions, but why did you join the game and what makes you play?

 

Eh, it's never late when it comes to these sorts of topics that didn't really get off the ground to begin with.

As for your questions, I first joined the game by complete coincidence since I was just looking for a new game to play and it happened to show up during my trek through the Google Play Store. I'm still playing the game because of friends, the community, and the fact that the game helps me with occupying spare time that I have nothing better to do with. That, and I've made too much progress to quit when I'm close to reaching rank 5, the point where I would have experienced everything that the game has to offer.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Eh, it's never late when it comes to these sorts of topics that didn't really get off the ground to begin with.

As for your questions, I first joined the game by complete coincidence since I was just looking for a new game to play and it happened to show up during my trek through the Google Play Store. I'm still playing the game because of friends, the community, and the fact that the game helps me with occupying spare time that I have nothing better to do with. That, and I've made too much progress to quit when I'm close to reaching rank 5, the point where I would have experienced everything that the game has to offer.

Seems like a lot of older players joined by complete coincidence, congrats on the 1,000 community rep too.

 

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Spam said:

Seems like a lot of older players joined by complete coincidence, congrats on the 1,000 community rep too.

 

The only difference between the older players and I is the fact that I dropped in during the Mythical period of legacy, especially when God Mode was just added as a player-usable torso instead of only being the torso of an awesome side boss that should definitely make a return in reloaded (in its original form, not whatever the God Mode titans are supposed to be).

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Activity

    1. 6

      FARMERS CLAN

    2. 2

      It's been a week

    3. 2

      It's been a week

    4. 2

      It's been a week

    5. 1

      Bug

    6. 1

      Bug

×
×
  • Create New...