In-Game Campaign Factions Idea (I Guess)

To be honest, I kinda came up with this idea in order to have an excuse to make different designs for custom sprites whenever I make them. For the factions idea, I'm thinking of three factions since there's three campaigns with three lineups of bosses and warlord final bosses, which makes sense (to me, at least).

Each faction could have a unique buff for a specific element whenever an enemy of that element enters combat and have items of a specific design scheme in order to only differentiate them from one another but to also make engagements with each faction all the more thought-provoking when doing so.

As for what I thought up for these factions.. Well.. It's better to list their info rather than try to make paragraphs of said info. It's just easier to read that way.

Extra Note: The forum posted this topic when I tried to use bold.. What in the hell?

Actually, I think it'll be easier if I did the faction info in a google doc or something.. Yes, I tried to do it here but the bold thing ruined the idea.

Edited by W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T (see edit history)

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

1 hour ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

To be honest, I kinda came up with this idea in order to have an excuse to make different designs for custom sprites whenever I make them. For the factions idea, I'm thinking of three factions since there's three campaigns with three lineups of bosses and warlord final bosses, which makes sense (to me, at least).

Each faction could have a unique buff for a specific element whenever an enemy of that element enters combat and have items of a specific design scheme in order to only differentiate them from one another but to also make engagements with each faction all the more thought-provoking when doing so.

As for what I thought up for these factions.. Well.. It's better to list their info rather than try to make paragraphs of said info. It's just easier to read that way.

Extra Note: The forum posted this topic when I tried to use bold.. What in the hell?

Actually, I think it'll be easier if I did the faction info in a google doc or something.. Yes, I tried to do it here but the bold thing ruined the idea.

So like the 1v1 campaign guys get more health and stuff so they can be on par with the 2v2 and 3v3 bosses? Or the elements like heat energy and physical?

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

3 minutes ago, Spam said:

So like the 1v1 campaign guys get more health and stuff so they can be on par with the 2v2 and 3v3 bosses? Or the elements like heat energy and physical?

Basically, rather than having the vanilla warlord knockoff bosses and enemies for all three campaigns, I thought of having different factions within those three campaigns as obstacles that lead up to the warlord of the campaign.

But I also thought up of a story that's different from the official "story", so there's that.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

5 hours ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Basically, rather than having the vanilla warlord knockoff bosses and enemies for all three campaigns, I thought of having different factions within those three campaigns as obstacles that lead up to the warlord of the campaign.

But I also thought up of a story that's different from the official "story", so there's that.

Oh, now I understand what you mean.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime