Second Custom Sprite - Iron Sight

W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T

This weapon is designed to be a mid-long range physical side weapon (use-limited, of course) that fires energy projectiles. The sound effect for firing would be the equivalent of the sound used for the Frantic Brute or the sound used for the Sacrifice Cannon.

Stats and rarity range aren't included since I don't know what the stats would accurately be in order to be fair yet competitive in the game. I also don't know what the gimmick of the weapon's gonna be yet so I would like some feedback in regards to that so the gimmick and/or the stats will be, well, "SM-like".

Also, yes, I'm not the best sprite creator but sometimes, Google Drawings has a way with messing around with sprite designs (i.e shape border snapping, shape size snapping, occasional lack of a proper shape, and so on), so the design isn't going to be 100% accurate to SM's item structure styles (and art styles since shading is really complex to do with a gradient system..).

Other than that.. Yeah.. I made a sprite and a potential item idea. That's pretty much it. No, really, that is all. 

963863776_IronSight.png.e9cc03309d6f029dab679a1999b5766a.png

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

2 hours ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

This weapon is designed to be a mid-long range physical side weapon (use-limited, of course) that fires energy projectiles. The sound effect for firing would be the equivalent of the sound used for the Frantic Brute or the sound used for the Sacrifice Cannon.

Stats and rarity range aren't included since I don't know what the stats would accurately be in order to be fair yet competitive in the game. I also don't know what the gimmick of the weapon's gonna be yet so I would like some feedback in regards to that so the gimmick and/or the stats will be, well, "SM-like".

Also, yes, I'm not the best sprite creator but sometimes, Google Drawings has a way with messing around with sprite designs (i.e shape border snapping, shape size snapping, occasional lack of a proper shape, and so on), so the design isn't going to be 100% accurate to SM's item structure styles (and art styles since shading is really complex to do with a gradient system..).

Other than that.. Yeah.. I made a sprite and a potential item idea. That's pretty much it. No, really, that is all. 

Cool, nice gradients too.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

6 hours ago, Raul said:

Nice one. It's kinda pale due insufficient shadowing.

Yeah.. I'm still trying to find the perfect shades of grey for shadowing but in this instance, I kinda guessed and went with it.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

On 02.08.2021 at 00:08, Jajcyn420 said:

Выглядит очень круто, молодец!

I know what is off topic, but why does your avatar in the forum bother me so much.

And so the gun is not bad, at least it is better than my karakuls 🥲.

people.png.ee288478f67c721e56a60008f400c595.png

• 1 year later...
On 02.08.2021 at 00:05, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Это оружие разработано как дополнительное физическое оружие средней дальности (конечно, с ограниченным использованием), которое стреляет энергетическими снарядами. Звуковой эффект для стрельбы будет эквивалентен звуку, используемому для Неистового Громилы, или звуку, используемому для Жертвенной Пушки.

Статистика и диапазон редкости не включены, так как я не знаю, какой должна быть статистика, чтобы быть честным, но конкурентоспособным в игре. Я также еще не знаю, каким будет трюк с оружием, поэтому я хотел бы получить отзывы по этому поводу, так что этот трюк и/или статистика будут, ну, в духе SM .

Кроме того, да, я не лучший создатель спрайтов, но иногда в Google Drawings есть способ возиться с дизайном спрайтов (например, привязка к границам формы, привязка к размеру фигуры, случайное отсутствие правильной формы и т. д.), поэтому дизайн не будет на 100% точным по стилю структуры элементов SM (и художественным стилям, поскольку затенение действительно сложно сделать с помощью системы градиента ..).

Кроме этого.. Да.. Я сделал спрайт и потенциальную идею предмета. Вот и все. Нет, правда, это все. 

You can give this a art to Deus_Ex_Machina, he'll make it more supermexhsfull) Nice work you did :)))