New daily shop system

iSwarky

Should we get the new daily shop feature? (Explained in the post)  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should we?

• Yeah why not.
    • Nah we're good.

So in another game i play called rocket royale there is a system where there is daily items in a shop. 

The items could be a common lvl with a low price, or it could be an epic item with a high price.

So i thought why dont we get this in super mechs?

The shop is gonna get new items daily. There is gonna be some days with 3 legendarys and 2 epics and there is gonna be days with 4 commons and 1 epics. (The shop cap could be 5 or more i couldnt decide) Of course, the price is gonna get higher as the rarity gets higher. (The original game uses a different currency for the very high tier items. In this case its tokens)

I thought of making legendaries cost tokens and anything down below with coins. I couldnt think a good price so you can write it in the replies. And yes its gonna show the item you are buying.

2 posts in a row. Poggers.

The items on the shop is gonna get picked randomly btw.

Edited by iSwarky (see edit history)

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.

I think we should also have premium items (especially good ones and except exclusives like Sabretooth's) as being rare to be rolled into the shop, MAYBE have the item roll through a randomizer of levels for each few hours (since its a daily shop) varying from low level to half maxed. Adding paints and powerkits for a slightly discounted price would be nice too

16 hours ago, iSwarky said:

The items could be a common lvl with a low price, or it could be an epic item with a high price.

So i thought why dont we get this in super mechs?

The shop is gonna get new items daily. There is gonna be some days with 3 legendarys and 2 epics and there is gonna be days with 4 commons and 1 epics. (The shop cap could be 5 or more i couldnt decide) Of course, the price is gonna get higher as the rarity gets higher. (The original game uses a different currency for the very high tier items. In this case its tokens)

The only thing is that it's gota be a one time purchase. otherwise, it the item is good, people can buy a billion copies if they have the tokens. 

... this is starting to sound like the daily gacha packages from the various anime games i've played

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

5 hours ago, AftoKrator said:

The only thing is that it's gota be a one time purchase. otherwise, it the item is good, people can buy a billion copies if they have the tokens. 

... this is starting to sound like the daily gacha packages from the various anime games i've played

If you purchase that item its gonna disappear from the shop.

6 hours ago, Spam said:

Maybe just a shop for premium items each with prices based on their usefulness.

Maybe the shop can give some exclusive items like idk the copy of monke torso maybe.

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.