Doubled Accounts

Ezic420

Question

So i was playing super mechs and i wanted to log in to my alt account on facebook . Then it logged me in into my old alt account which was rank 12 so i played about 5-10 mins in it.Then when i wanted to go back in my rank 9 account. It logged me back into that rank 12 account  again (but it was the same user and pass as my rank 9) then i tried again but it again logged me back into rank 12.after that i logged on facebook on my pc then it logged me on rank 9 account .Then i was confused about that bug so can this bug be fixed because i want old user/pass of my rank 9 not rank 12?

(now on my rank 9 account i dont have any SM user/pass but it signs that i have SM account)

Edited by Akuma_Samurai (see edit history)

2 answers to this question

11 hours ago, Akuma_Samurai said:

So i was playing super mechs and i wanted to log in to my alt account on facebook . Then it logged me in into my old alt account which was rank 12 so i played about 5-10 mins in it.Then when i wanted to go back in my rank 9 account. It logged me back into that rank 12 account  again (but it was the same user and pass as my rank 9) then i tried again but it again logged me back into rank 12.after that i logged on facebook on my pc then it logged me on rank 9 account .Then i was confused about that bug so can this bug be fixed because i want old user/pass of my rank 9 not rank 12?

(now on my rank 9 account i dont have any SM user/pass but it signs that i have SM account)

This has happened since SM connected with FB.  If you create an account on FB, then another with Just SM. You will eventually have this problem.  Happened with me in the old game.  If you have a SM acct and try to switch over to a normal ap or online acct, you are screwed. Switching over with the same window messes it up also. If you log into SM and log out then click log in with FM with same window, you are screwed. That is why I stopped playing games on FB or have a game acct with FB.

Edited by JamAnime (see edit history)