I wanna farm 1v1OD 6 for EXP
Any good suggestion on fuel usage?
Or what level better than 11OD6
I need advice thank you
image.png.16d522688e99ef0a14cb9a205f8f6741.png

and yes should i join a clan or not

The sinners don’t rest and the cursed don’t sleep

Sad to see that. 🥴

When I started the game, I saw many players accumulating fuel. It was a thing I never understood in principle. 

Yes, you can use the fuel to do campaign to get into OD6. 

1- You can farm OD6 Insane as best spot during development. I do recommend that one for steady fast progress. 

2- Accumulating fuel what does is harm your own development because you are not allowing the game to regenerate fuel missing mix parts collection to level up weapons and to advance in the campaign to OD6 in natural state. 

3- In order to advance, you need to keep the fuel regenerating all day long. If you let cap, then you lose gold, mix parts and XP. 

4- Accumulating fuel, there was a purpose for some top players time ago. There were portals to collect gold and new parts when I started then that died and for some players, it was a decent strategy in the way they played with it. To me, without offence to anyone, was stupid to see that. 

My first focus was farming all the time and to advance my arena shop fuel area to maximize grinding and push fast to L250 for goodies. 

This was my #1 priority in arena shop reason I advanced faster than most of the players around past and present. 

image.png.99ebbf7bc2c731e50c349e70f4a05c7c.png

For all those areas basics, you can level up to L4 then move to FUEL and focus on that to some point using silver coins. 

Now, this is the best to go if you are a real grinder like me 4 times a day in full or more. This option it is not suitable for low grinders that go to home and at night do 1 full grind and the account progress is totally cripple but also it is based in what the player can do with devices availability, internet connection and personal circumstances. 

If you are a slow grinder, so go for attributes to enhance HP and shields etc. Level them to L4 because the cost it is manageable using the silver coins granted at lower rank. At higher rank, silver coins grants are higher and good reason you need to play 5 wins 7 days to move forward. 

Do not follow my strategy. That worked for me but does not mean will work for you. Just think about what to max in arena shop, how to collect mix boxes and get gold. 

Now, if you have OD6 insane capability to play there, burn that fuel and collect gold and mix boxes. Have in mind that will take some hours to burn that fuel 

5 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Sad to see that. 🥴

When I started the game, I saw many players accumulating fuel. It was a thing I never understood in principle. 

Yes, you can use the fuel to do campaign to get into OD6. 

1- You can farm OD6 Insane as best spot during development. I do recommend that one for steady fast progress. 

2- Accumulating fuel what does is harm your own development because you are not allowing the game to regenerate fuel missing mix parts collection to level up weapons and to advance in the campaign to OD6 in natural state. 

3- In order to advance, you need to keep the fuel regenerating all day long. If you let cap, then you lose gold, mix parts and XP. 

4- Accumulating fuel, there was a purpose for some top players time ago. There were portals to collect gold and new parts when I started then that died and for some players, it was a decent strategy in the way they played with it. To me, without offence to anyone, was stupid to see that. 

My first focus was farming all the time and to advance my arena shop fuel area to maximize grinding and push fast to L250 for goodies. 

This was my #1 priority in arena shop reason I advanced faster than most of the players around past and present. 

image.png.99ebbf7bc2c731e50c349e70f4a05c7c.png

For all those areas basics, you can level up to L4 then move to FUEL and focus on that to some point using silver coins. 

Now, this is the best to go if you are a real grinder like me 4 times a day in full or more. This option it is not suitable for low grinders that go to home and at night do 1 full grind and the account progress is totally cripple but also it is based in what the player can do with devices availability, internet connection and personal circumstances. 

If you are a slow grinder, so go for attributes to enhance HP and shields etc. Level them to L4 because the cost it is manageable using the silver coins granted at lower rank. At higher rank, silver coins grants are higher and good reason you need to play 5 wins 7 days to move forward. 

Do not follow my strategy. That worked for me but does not mean will work for you. Just think about what to max in arena shop, how to collect mix boxes and get gold. 

Now, if you have OD6 insane capability to play there, burn that fuel and collect gold and mix boxes. Have in mind that will take some hours to burn that fuel 

Thanks, now all 1000 fuels are already ALL burnt. 

Just adding because grinding constantly

Last Tuesday 5/14 1pm I posted this image.png.b209088cb55939cd7cfaa1d301cf9481.png

Today is 5/19 4pm local time and today I have thisimage.png.041cd04be4b668e289cb2a485f15eff1.png

and I still working with parts. Working on those in legend 40. Next victims to become Myth L50 for collection not having one yet at Myth in full for my funny test with my kids. Do not do that, if you will be a pro, do not waste the gold on this unless nothing else around to keep moving. I do it because it is my game fun in making just parts as fast I can. 🤡 

Maybe by next Sunday if I get a fuel day, I can get into 600 if not will have to wait maybe few more days. All depend on weekly daily offers.

image.png.81e2fb7e13bfbcd6ea04e55d3971518a.pngimage.png.e977ed3c2593de9f046bc259d3965d8b.png

Today is a great day to level up the account. It was one of my favorite days because I was able to see my account moving up. Now itis a sad history watching the account in L250 closing to 4 years by September. 

image.png.5ef22dae80ab6f1116c755824ec823e4.png

Now, you can burn fuel on gold days too.

remember to always think and not to follow directions but instead to use the inside for your best benefit. 

What was more important in your way of progress. 

As the two examples, maybe GOLD DAY or XP DAY like today. If gold is a real need in this moment, use gold day when come, if XP it is more important to get free storage, more fuel cap and or the goodies parts it is about choice.

Sure, not allowing the game to generate more fuel, it is a waste if you will be a real farmer to push progress. 

8 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

Last Tuesday 5/14 1pm I posted this image.png.b209088cb55939cd7cfaa1d301cf9481.png

Today is 5/19 4pm local time and today I have thisimage.png.041cd04be4b668e289cb2a485f15eff1.png

and I still working with parts. Working on those in legend 40. Next victims to become Myth L50 for collection not having one yet at Myth in full for my funny test with my kids. Do not do that, if you will be a pro, do not waste the gold on this unless nothing else around to keep moving. I do it because it is my game fun in making just parts as fast I can. 🤡 

Maybe by next Sunday if I get a fuel day, I can get into 600 if not will have to wait maybe few more days. All depend on weekly daily offers.

image.png.81e2fb7e13bfbcd6ea04e55d3971518a.pngimage.png.e977ed3c2593de9f046bc259d3965d8b.png

Today is a great day to level up the account. It was one of my favorite days because I was able to see my account moving up. Now itis a sad history watching the account in L250 closing to 4 years by September. 

remember to always think and not to follow directions but instead to use the inside for your best benefit. 

As the two examples, maybe GOLD DAY or XP DAY like today. If gold is a real need in this moment, use gold day when come, if XP it is more important to get free storage, more fuel cap and or the goodies parts it is about choice.

Sure, not allowing the game to generate more fuel, it is a waste if you will be a real farmer to push progress. 

when I used to level up burning everything fast to keep regen working all day long, I was always timing when the level will pass to the next one.

Every level it is set to max 100 %.  I was always timing the level up to max to 100% last drop and with my last fuel set for availability last shot, I was able to start next level with full fuel getting a lot of push again. 

22 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

when I used to level up burning everything fast to keep regen working all day long, I was always timing when the level will pass to the next one.

Every level it is set to max 100 %.  I was always timing the level up to max to 100% last drop and with my last fuel set for availability last shot, I was able to start next level with full fuel getting a lot of push again. 

🤯

And how many levels can I get 5 more inventory slots each

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, Stormrider said:

🤯

And how many levels can I get 5 more inventory slots each

in that case I can't remember. I had a file but erased by mistake merging with another file to delete. Had all of them 🥴

Maybe other players can provide those when get them. Sure, I remember at 100, 200, 250 but between them are more. Some provide 5 slots and few of them provide 10 slots. 

At the same time, your fuel grant will happen if not wrong. Can't remember well. Anyway, to get more fuel, the account needs to move to L250 and max fuel will be 95 fully developed all counted. 

image.png.b80096bd48a65ee12ced46c23f32fe3d.png

below one of them 

image.png.3bc38f3b1336cf7a9b04bb3341f453ec.png

19 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

in that case I can't remember. I had a file but erased by mistake merging with another file to delete. Had all of them 🥴

Maybe other players can provide those when get them. Sure, I remember at 100, 200, 250 but between them are more. Some provide 5 slots and few of them provide 10 slots. 

At the same time, your fuel grant with happen if not wrong. Can't remember well. Anyway, to get more fuel, the account needs to move to L250 and max fuel will be 95 fully developed all counted. 

below one of them 

OH, you should learn time the time when fuel will cap

For example, my account takes around 5hrs to max fuel from 0 to 95. 

Because I work, I farm in the morning preparing myself to go to work. At work before entering to office I still farming then reading mails and issues I click farm till before meeting around 7am... Because I won't have enough time to drain one account having 2, I farm some like to reach 70 and the other start the farming if are cap been at bed sleeping and can work in the second account draining half then post meeting can farm back the first one and switch again etc during work if not calls but I always get calls and text to work on and reading a lot before work to ensure work will go as planned. Because auto farm it is good, OD6 burn the full fast and I can control the fuel in a good way even busy at work for 14hrs or more out then back to work at home to be ready for next day. 

OD6, makes things flexible. Without OD6, I will quit the game for sure. It will be hard to deal with farming. 

Edited by OKI DOKI (see edit history)

18 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

At the same time, your fuel grant with happen if not wrong. Can't remember well. Anyway, to get more fuel, the account needs to move to L250 and max fuel will be 95 fully developed all counted. 

below one of them 

Because I work, I farm in the morning preparing myself to go to work. At work before entering to office I still farming then reading mails and issues I click farm till before meeting around 7am... Because I won't have enough time to drain one account having 2, I farm some like to reach 70 and the other start the farming if are cap been at bed sleeping and can work in the second account draining half then post meeting can farm back the first one and switch again etc during work if not calls but I always get calls and text to work on and reading a lot before work to ensure work will go as planned. Because auto farm it is good, OD6 burn the full fast and I can control the fuel in a good way even busy at work for 14hrs or more out then back to work at home to be ready for next day. 

OD6, makes things flexible. Without OD6, I will quit the game for sure. It will be hard to deal with farming. 

Fun Fact:Enemies on OD6 on my account has 1091 hp at normal difficulty but only 1088 hp at insane difficulty😂

1 minute ago, Stormrider said:

Fun Fact:Enemies on OD6 on my account has 1091 hp at normal difficulty but only 1088 hp at insane difficulty😂

the idea is to make it difficult when start making you lose the fuel getting nothing trying and trying. 🤣 

22 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

At the same time, your fuel grant will happen if not wrong. Can't remember well. Anyway, to get more fuel, the account needs to move to L250 and max fuel will be 95 fully developed all counted. 

below one of them 

And btw Okidoki can u plz give me some help and advice on mech building(I've made another topic to ask for advice) 

As the level progress, it become harder to pass a level. 

Now will take more time to pass one specially 190-200. That area will be a test for the players. After passing to 201, the difficulty will be reduced again to some degree manageable and little by little will increase again and when reach 240, it will be like 190-200 till reach 250.

If you observe the level area, check the current percentage is reduced per one attack that you do. For example, go to OD6 and drain 7 fuels but check the number before that. 

As example let say the player does have a level of 150. The level 150 itself, it does require to cross a 100% to pass to 151. 

That 100% of just one level, will be reduced certain amount that I do not remember because every level is different. Maybe that level it is in the 51.0% just for say and did OD6 7 fuels and moved to 51.5%. 

Let say a level 199 in 50.0% of that level, using OD6 7fuels might move to 50.1%. As you progress, the progress will be slower and slower until reach 200 then will repeat again and will easy a bit then 240-250 will be painful.

Just to understand, for a player that grind little, will take years to get 250. For a semi-grinder I will say 1.5year even longer. 

For a pro grinder player like me, I did my OKI acc in 9 months and 3 weeks learning been my first account. For my O.D. account, I did it in 8 months flat but require strategy how to do it. 

I was one of the first 1-30 who reached 250 and I was new vs old players with years ahead of me.

Do not get upset leveling up crossing levels, it is not as when you were L1 and one full fuel on that level took you to level 4-5.