I ask questions

DragonsIayer

Is everyone here real, ore are they just figments of my imagination? Am I talking to robots? Why do we mistreat Frantic Brute users? Why can’t I swallow a pill even with the aid of water? What could the Lifelight lyrics mean? What is Hypixel? How many fried chicken nuggets are produced a day by McDonalds? How can I finish this topic? Can people who play games on mobile devices be considered gamers? How many items are there in Supermechs? When is the next item? Why am I making this so ridiculously long? What does sussy baka mean? Why does YouTube kids exist? Who actually buys YouTube premium? 
Why did I divide it here? Why is this the last question?

20 hours ago, DragonsIayer said:

Is everyone here real, ore are they just figments of my imagination? Am I talking to robots? Why do we mistreat Frantic Brute users? Why can’t I swallow a pill even with the aid of water? What could the Lifelight lyrics mean? What is Hypixel? How many fried chicken nuggets are produced a day by McDonalds? How can I finish this topic? Can people who play games on mobile devices be considered gamers? How many items are there in Supermechs? When is the next item? Why am I making this so ridiculously long? What does sussy baka mean? Why does YouTube kids exist? Who actually buys YouTube premium? 
Why did I divide it here? Why is this the last question?

Purple is the answer to all your problem, same with confetti. Also do you think robots are even dumb enough to do half the things I do?

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

I am a virtual reality because it is digital. You can talk to robots if you want. I talk to my own when lose. I am not a robot but an old guy behind a comp phone, pad etc. Frantics users are fine but some players from the top side were losing to newbies  and got frustrated because want to be numero 1 all the time. I have no idea about the lyric.  I do not know much about Hypixel since I do not play minecraft using that server. You can swallow a pill without water but help to dissolve and make it more effective a bit faster. Some makes you get dry. No l idea about chicken nuggets. You can finish the topics is all ignore the topic. Also can be deleted but haven't tried to delete so far. Yes, mobile devices are part of digital networks platforms to make possible some tasks like to connect in a video game and play so yes are gamers. I have no clue of how many items are in SM and it is a mix of reloaded and legacy. There is no release time for new item at this point but it will happen. Is long because you want. Hmm I know baka is Japanese words meaning similar to stupid-moron between others in bad connotation or funny depending friendship but sussy in the mix not sure. Maybe an internet  expression with the connotation to refer to someone in some way and idiot or idiotic action. I do not know since first time I read that.  You tube kids is there for kids. New generation of interaction not available in my time.  I do not buy you tube premium. I do not know what do you mean with before last question. Is the last questions because please you for fun. 🤡    

No more questions? 🤔🤡