How To Make and Max a Myth Every Third Day (With Base)

The goal of this is to show a sustainable way to make and max a myth every third day.

Note** This is to max any item except l-ms, l-ms might require more resources, however, since this does not include boxes drawn through farming, and it rounds down every time, it should still work, however you will need to max more kits, so this guide will only work to get the l-m to a high level, but not to maximum level.

Note 2** You end with a surplus of common items, so when I say you can get common items from arena boxes, it should regardless not be a problem, as you have around 150 extra commons

• Requirements
    • 25 epics to sac
    • 1 max legy (item you intend to myth)
    • Max mines and lvl 15 factories ( see end )
    • 21 rare power kits
    • 55 common power kits
    • 400k gold (you will end with 400k gold, but you need to have 400k ready)
  • How it works
    • Craft 400 commons (max craft each factory), keep max crafting everyday (cost 1.2 mil gold, total production: 1200 commons)
    • Use 19 commons in each kit to max all 55 common power kits (cost gold irrelevant, you need 1045 commons)
    • Max 5 rare kits
      • Use 3 max common kits + 1 rare item + 3 common items to max 1 rare kit
        • You should get the rare item and 3 common items from arena boxes/campaign boxes
        • Gold cost irrelevant, I estimate around 20k for all, you end with extra gold anyways
    • Make 5 lvl 17 kits
      • Use 2 max common kits + 1 rare item + 3 common items to make the level 17 rare kit
        • Rare item and common items obtained in the same way
        • Gold cost irrelevant, same as before
    • Make 5 legendaries
      • Upgrade 5 epics to max epic
        • Use 1 level 17 kit + 1 level 20 kit + 1 common item to max 1 epic
      • Use 4 epics to transform each max epic to legendary
      • Total cost of making 5 legendaries ~520k gold
    • Upgrade max legy to mythic
      • Use the 5 legendaries you just made to transform your max legendary to mythic
      • Cost 100k gold
    • Max 10 rare power kits (at this point you should have only one level 1 rare power kit left)
      • Use the same method as before (at this point you remain with no common power kits)
      • Cost irrelevant
    • Upgrade 1 rare power kit to level 13
      • Upgrade it using 33 common items
    • Max myth the item
      • Use the 10 max rare power kits + the level 13 rare power kit + 1 common to max myth the item
      • Cost ~630k gold
  • Gold
    • The total gold costs amounts to around: 1.2 million + 0.63 million + 0.52 million + 0.1 million + 0.1 million (sum up of all irrelevant costs ± 50k) = 2.37 million gold
    • Your lvl 20 gold mines will produce 388800 gold in 3 days, that leaves around 2 million gold needed
    • By farming 3v3 drylands - 5 - insane, you can earn the most gold
      • 185907462_Screenshot2021-06-05at15_57_05.thumb.png.1d54c0c6a7f08037d8a4306f9f0a222e.png
      • In insane, this mission requires 5 fuel, and gives 10k gold, at a regen rate of 1 fuel every 5 minutes, this means you can earn gold at a rate of 10k/25 minutes
      • In 3 days that amounts to 1.728 mil gold, if you finish all your fuel before sleeping, and immediately farm when you wake up, you should be able to waste no fuel, as long as your fuel never reaches its full capacity throughout the day, you have wasted 0 fuel, and you should earn 1.728 mil gold in 3 days.
      • This leaves ~0.25 mil gold to be earned
    • Arena
      • By playing your 5 daily arena matches, you earn 50k per day, or 150k
      • This leaves 100k, you could easily earn this by playing some more arena matches
    • Daily quests
      • These earn you 15k per day
      • That's 45k over 3 days, leaving around 50k
    • The remaining 50k you must earn through arena matches or through first clear raid rewards
  • Final Info
    • Upon completion, you should have a massive surplus of items, although you use most of your common items, you should have many items pulled from mix boxes gotten by farming/arena
    • If you have maxed arena buffs for fuel regen and arena gold, you will end with a lot of extra gold, worst case scenario, you must play a couple arena matches to end at 0
    • To make this fully functional, you should take a day of pause in between, where you craft kits to replenish your power kit collection, otherwise you will obviously run out, meaning that in practice this works as 1 max myth every 4 days.
    • No I have not tested this, because I don't like farming, but I will test it over the summer if I have time.
  • Hope this helped, I will answer any questions

Edited by Username4 (see edit history)

• Username4 changed the title to How To Make and Max a Myth Every Third Day (With Base)
59 minutes ago, Spam said:

Why? It gives more boost power than 2 common power kits.

BC618F60-C5DE-4425-B404-8E0778487A70.thumb.jpeg.326a8d049a79a4f3e8e56e6983dbe1f8.jpegSee?

I never use 2 common power kits, read carefully.

and, if u wanna up a kit to lvl 5, use 3 commons, not another common puk, puk need to be saved, common items don't.

You also have the chance of getting a rare puk, and crafting more puks gives you a higher chance of getting rares, so puk crafting instead of common item crafting is better.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

5 minutes ago, Spam said:

You also have the chance of getting a rare puk, and crafting more puks gives you a higher chance of getting rares, so puk crafting instead of common item crafting is better.

no it's not, you're wrong
This is the most efficient way to upgade

1 puk=6k, to max 1 common puk you need 6 lvl 1 common puk= 36k

compared to 19 commons= 19k

do not ever upgrade using lvl 1 puk

1 hour ago, Spam said:

You don't even need to get commons, it takes 20 coin to upgrade a common puk with another common puk, 

image.png.b265af0ad50621e55368b2be2df9420b.png

as I said, crafting a puk costs 6k, u need 6 to max 1 common puk using only lvl 1 common puk
that costs 36k

If you use commons to max a common puk, you need 19, that costs 19k to craft from base

so it it is more efficient to use commons

1 hour ago, Spam said:

You don't even need to get commons, it takes 20 coin to upgrade a common puk with another common puk, 

image.png.b265af0ad50621e55368b2be2df9420b.png

also, u needa get the puk somehow now, otherwise commons also have no cost, you jsut get them for free from boxes, what's your point?

16 minutes ago, Spam said:

Never max a common puk, it's not worth it, use 1 puk on it and the  you're good. Also I found the thread

Why, it is worth it, it's not worth it to use a common puk to upgrade another common puk, if u want a lvl 5 common puk, use 3 common items, as they are less precious than puk

Also, nowhere in the thread does it say that u shouldn't upgrade common PUK, it says not to transform them, and that's true, don't transform a common PUK.

Or any Puk for that matter

To sum it up, this is the most efficient way to upgrade, and a way to stably be able to produce a max myth every third day.

If you only craft PUK, it costs a total of 42k to get 1 max common kit (u need 6 kits to use to upgrade, and the one kit ur upgrading=total 7 kits= 42 kit)

If you craft commons instead, you only use 25k (19 commons + the kit you are upgrading= 19k + 6k = 25k)

So, it is more efficient to use commons to upgrade, it is a waste to upgrade using anything other than max level kits.

23 minutes ago, Spam said:

Never max a common puk, it's not worth it, use 1 puk on it and the  you're good. Also I found the thread

the whole point of power kits is to max them just fyi

9 hours ago, Username4 said:

Why, it is worth it, it's not worth it to use a common puk to upgrade another common puk, if u want a lvl 5 common puk, use 3 common items, as they are less precious than puk

Also, nowhere in the thread does it say that u shouldn't upgrade common PUK, it says not to transform them, and that's true, don't transform a common PUK.

Or any Puk for that matter

To sum it up, this is the most efficient way to upgrade, and a way to stably be able to produce a max myth every third day.

If you only craft PUK, it costs a total of 42k to get 1 max common kit (u need 6 kits to use to upgrade, and the one kit ur upgrading=total 7 kits= 42 kit)

If you craft commons instead, you only use 25k (19 commons + the kit you are upgrading= 19k + 6k = 25k)

So, it is more efficient to use commons to upgrade, it is a waste to upgrade using anything other than max level kits.

the whole point of power kits is to max them just fyi

Okay, I can’t really argue when there’s math involved.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

• 2 years later...