The Claw

Redskullhead49

3 hours ago, Redskullhead49 said:

The claw

I did it. Mythical....

Super Mechs_2021-04-27-19-03-07.jpg

Do you have spare legendaries? Because claw isn't very good rn, and beating a claw user is just a matter of taking their weapons out of range. 

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

On 4/27/2021 at 10:34 PM, Spam said:

Do you have spare legendaries? Because claw isn't very good rn, and beating a claw user is just a matter of taking their weapons out of range. 

i know, I Claw is unable to move and has a big disadvantages. Just make sure that your mech have both further and close range.. I beat most claw users because they use only further range weapons, i keep coming close and make their weapons out of range.. I Max my Massive stone feet first. If your a claw user. You must have a double teleporter and a big energy capacity to use it

3 hours ago, Redskullhead49 said:

i know, I Claw is unable to move and has a big disadvantages. Just make sure that your mech have both further and close range.. I beat most claw users because they use only further range weapons, i keep coming close and make their weapons out of range.. I Max my Massive stone feet first. If your a claw user. You must have a double teleporter and a big energy capacity to use it

True, but even then people can still just walk out of range. Nice though, it's hard to get items to myth.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

Stolen from @JamAnime

Just now, op motio hilt killer said:

Congrats dude! I had a max claw though someone hacked my account with that claw. Congrats to you my guy, claw is very OP 🙂

It's sadly not "OP" anymore, after the feet came out claw has became obsolete.

Stolen from @JamAnime

14 hours ago, Spam said:

It's sadly not "OP" anymore, after the feet came out claw has became obsolete.

Tell that to the top rank players using The Claw that I can't beat yet 😕

The Claw is totally viable even after the Massive Feet came out.  In my opinion it just depends on build.  It's not in the current META list that I know of, sure, but it still makes an appearance often.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

• 10 months later...
45 minutes ago, Energy Boi said:

easy way so people can't go out of range is dual night eagle with backstabber pulls people so much :)) can't say much though because I have none of those items

we can just camping the 7-8 range .

but if you want a top weapon for hugger , distance shreeder is generally better ; it was lightest and is more effecient for gets closer to the opponent even it have less use .

( also don't necroposting, i do the same error me too but i know now )

Edited by Electro (see edit history)