Ā 

2nd mechĀ https://gyazo.com/f89ce85d0dd1fa2b491e9c2a47390b3a

Ā 

3rd mechĀ https://gyazo.com/8e36a07e4f2f99a1fb4fae5b8ea2ddbf

(click on the links or hover over them)

Ā 

Your third mech is weak but btw if you do a 3v3 with me you gonna win

I think you have good items around.

Runner will be good for future parts to be use. You have Fractured Monkey and it is another good item. You have bulldog even it is not as good like in the past and need some improvement still good item. You have Malice, maybe dark eagle or similar kind, back breaker it is not the best but still can be use to some degree for now and reckless.

All items apart of backbreaker, reckless and reckless are currently in use by top players. In the case of bulldog backbreaker and reckless at mid ranks let say till rank 4 are useful in full but will need to be change later depending of structures. You can max all of them if you want. The issue is the combination with them in the current set up but no worries for now. Things change step by step.Ā 

This is my first mech. I had nothing else can match to make decent but learned how to use it as was without platin or resist and just few modules easy to kill.Ā 

image.thumb.png.a69c55ce847e6dd8c6b5b6a07c54e609.png

1 minute ago, OKI DOKI said:

I think you have good items around.

Runner will be good for future parts to be use. You have Fractured Monkey and it is another good item. You have bulldog even it is not as good like in the past and need some improvement still good item. You have Malice, maybe dark eagle or similar kind, back breaker it is not the best but still can be use to some degree for now and reckless.

All items apart of backbreaker, reckless and reckless are currently in use by top players. In the case of bulldog backbreaker and reckless at mid ranks let say till rank 4 are useful in full but will need to be change later depending of structures. You can max all of them if you want. The issue is the combination with them in the current set up but no worries for now. Things change step by step.Ā 

This is my first mech. I had nothing else can match to make decent but learned how to use it as was without platin or resist and just few modules easy to kill.Ā 

image.thumb.png.a69c55ce847e6dd8c6b5b6a07c54e609.png

Farm as much you can and do enough pvp and will see results

6 hours ago, Identical said:

use base to gain cards and farm big boy mission for money to upgrade stuff

goodluck!

Ā 

Farm 1v1 Overlords Den mission 6, because it takes less time and fuel and is easier ro beat.

1 hour ago, Dark conon mech said:

Base just gonna stunt growth :((

No, if you focus on upgrading every aspect of base then it will actually boost your growth.

PURPLEĀ Ā Bring Back The Confetti!Ā "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

• 2 weeks later...