how i can delete my base

1 minute ago, PuppetMaster69 said:

ok thats mean i mayebe cant reach the 100 tokens of today, thx

What do you mean by mean? From what I've heard Gato Games is working on other stuff, also I have base and I got the quest really fast, just craft the super quick cards and farm OD 6 insane if you run out of coins.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

1 minute ago, PuppetMaster69 said:

the problem is lvl 1 base, i have 5 millions of gold, but no problem if i cant reach the objective with this account

You do campaign to get the cards. Also it only takes a few million gold to max base and when maxed it's better than silver boxes so I suggest you upgrade base. 

Edited by Spam (see edit history)

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

Stolen from @JamAnime

3 minutes ago, PuppetMaster69 said:

yeah, i have accounts without base, i will let it one opportunnity (and try to get the tokens)

Well, if you get 5 arena wins and get 10 boxes from campaign then you can get the achievement.

Stolen from @JamAnime

you can make an account R5 in 5 months if farm enough with base. I did with brand new account to test base. All depend of how you balance gold usage and how much you farm in daily bases.  Do base to get the mines. Do not upgrade factories beyond L2🙂. Max mines. Forget the rest of the base till get stronger and save enough gold for it. You can use L2 rare crafting if need to make some mechs but preserve gold and use mix boxes to sustain operation growth. Patience...

8 hours ago, Spam said:

You do campaign to get the cards. Also it only takes a few million gold to max base and when maxed it's better than silver boxes so I suggest you upgrade base. 

2 hours ago, 3EpalIpologistis1 said:

your gif does not even work kid, listen stfu before I mass dumb react your profile

Lol just report this guy and ignore him

5 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

you can make an account R5 in 5 months if farm enough with base. I did with brand new account to test base. All depend of how you balance gold usage and how much you farm in daily bases.  Do base to get the mines. Do not upgrade factories beyond L2🙂. Max mines. Forget the rest of the base till get stronger and save enough gold for it. You can use L2 rare crafting if need to make some mechs but preserve gold and use mix boxes to sustain operation growth. Patience...

Now ik what to do with base, thx. But but you mean lvl 2 by L2, or what does that mean?

Edited by Spam (see edit history)

Stolen from @JamAnime

5 hours ago, Spam said:

Now ik what to do with base, thx. But but you mean lvl 2 by L2, or what does that mean?

Ok, check my base status. I should finished my base last May let say 1 year ago but in order to advance and no be in cash trapped all the time and in need of extra parts to enhance my mechs, I balanced the base progress level by level one at the time like carousel. One mine level 5 then do next from L4  to L5 then move to the other from L4 to L5 just as example and that control gold instead to go all the ways focus in just one mine or base. 

What I mean, the base need to be upgrade to get factories and mines. Just upgrade till get the 4 mines and forget about the final factory due to cost it is too high to enhance base after level 10 and farming everyday like me still not good enough to sustain the gold cost. My factories are in this example L15 just good enough to get power kits when I was able to increase level step by step later on post max out mines. The cost to make mines it is a lot cheaper than to make factory level so mines need to be first as soon you get them to get more gold out of them plus need to enhance arena shop item to be faster and more gold if need later. 

Level 2 give you enough option to craft like having silver box average drops. 

image.thumb.png.33bfe9f357305172cb5bd0c4d4ceece8.png

Level 2 will open the rare option and you can use that one to craft when it is in need after balance properly the use of gold and to have a healthy reserve at list 1.5mill and that will be ok to craft at that cost 2-3 factories and advance mechs level then back to saving and accumulate mix boxes from farming. All depend of how much you farm. No need to be that option but will help to preserve gold been low in gold reserve unless wants to hold back mechs level progress to accumulate gold for a month farming a lot and doing insane pvp to get even more gold out of it.

Sure I can use tokens and progress them just clicking but I progress them as normal player when have gold and no items to enhance. Unless the reserve of gold become very high to use L20 option forget about to enhance factories at your current level since the cost it is too high to afford. Just in the resent months I increased to L15 and you can see still have one at L11 but I keep progressing in the game.

Do not worry about to complete base factories but yes the 4 mines and when you get stronger and make more gold in pvp as example per fight then work on them one level at the time switching factories. L20 is for those playing ton of pvp and farm a lot and the cash will be there to use higher factory option and the cost it is high. Even power kit using 2 factories and farming and pvp at high rank like me, it drain your gold to be in negative balance and gold reserve will drop during that crafting unless go for 300 wins plus getting 20,000 per fight in that season.   

image.thumb.png.cfbb99d1655891ef732983c8a045e507.png

16 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

Ok, check my base status. I should finished my base last May let say 1 year ago but in order to advance and no be in cash trapped all the time and in need of extra parts to enhance my mechs, I balanced the base progress level by level one at the time like carousel. One mine level 5 then do next from L4  to L5 then move to the other from L4 to L5 just as example and that control gold instead to go all the ways focus in just one mine or base. 

What I mean, the base need to be upgrade to get factories and mines. Just upgrade till get the 4 mines and forget about the final factory due to cost it is too high to enhance base after level 10 and farming everyday like me still not good enough to sustain the gold cost. My factories are in this example L15 just good enough to get power kits when I was able to increase level step by step later on post max out mines. The cost to make mines it is a lot cheaper than to make factory level so mines need to be first as soon you get them to get more gold out of them plus need to enhance arena shop item to be faster and more gold if need later. 

Level 2 give you enough option to craft like having silver box average drops. 

image.thumb.png.33bfe9f357305172cb5bd0c4d4ceece8.png

Level 2 will open the rare option and you can use that one to craft when it is in need after balance properly the use of gold and to have a healthy reserve at list 1.5mill and that will be ok to craft at that cost 2-3 factories and advance mechs level then back to saving and accumulate mix boxes from farming. All depend of how much you farm. No need to be that option but will help to preserve gold been low in gold reserve unless wants to hold back mechs level progress to accumulate gold for a month farming a lot and doing insane pvp to get even more gold out of it.

Sure I can use tokens and progress them just clicking but I progress them as normal player when have gold and no items to enhance. Unless the reserve of gold become very high to use L20 option forget about to enhance factories at your current level since the cost it is too high to afford. Just in the resent months I increased to L15 and you can see still have one at L11 but I keep progressing in the game.

Do not worry about to complete base factories but yes the 4 mines and when you get stronger and make more gold in pvp as example per fight then work on them one level at the time switching factories. L20 is for those playing ton of pvp and farm a lot and the cash will be there to use higher factory option and the cost it is high. Even power kit using 2 factories and farming and pvp at high rank like me, it drain your gold to be in negative balance and gold reserve will drop during that crafting unless go for 300 wins plus getting 20,000 per fight in that season.   

image.thumb.png.cfbb99d1655891ef732983c8a045e507.png

Yeah but those are 30 mins each which is too long :*( maybe 7 mins would be fine :))

Just now, Dark conon mech said:

Yeah but those are 30 mins each which is too long :*( maybe 7 mins would be fine :))

Yes, the reason for it is cost plus gives you time to farm and pvp to come with more gold and keep the craft moving without stop factory or factories. You can manage 2 factories with that one and still be in positive saving if need the craft. 

Sure can enhance the factory to others levels for others options. It is op to the player how will see it and fit independently according play time and how prefer do things as priorities. Giving some inputs can make him to decide what fit best for him. There are many ways how to do it according player situation. In my case that work excellent for me but not mean will work for others. Some others players can give some others ideas and bring more light for his taste. 

10 minutes ago, Dark conon mech said:

Should i use hollow spectral armor to myth my hammer :))Screenshot_20210420-231024.jpg.1f03e04c849d243d718318931cff5bc2.jpg

Hollow it is the lower monkey useful torso. It is a balanced torso in energy and heat. The hp at L50 it is lower than Fractured and Rusty. A bit tricky to balance but it is ok to max if no other. Now, I see you are clicking some legends parts around like runner, solar touch, energy leg. Do not bust those parts since you do not know when can get another.

Seems you have Flaming hammer. Hmm, sure you can to advance mech if no options. If you will use Hollow remember that monkey mechs do not have resist and depend of max protector or independent resist modules and with the current vest torsos with  130-180 resist  might have some issues to harm enough since I do not see any enhancement to that weapon. Ok to deal a bit against others Monkey but even against EFA or Zark  with full resist will be hard too. Now, if you will orient your mech for heat ok to use since the hammer it is a good one to use generally speaking and pack a punch. 

In other words, Hollow it is not the best option to use faming hammer but can be switch later on. Can be good to use frantics as example.  

Some users can give a best opinion. I have use it just for testing but it is tricky to make modules to be oriented to energy or heat because it is more focus to go for phys option. 

9 minutes ago, JamAnime said:

Is that a joke... You keep HSA.   That is a good torso.

@OKI DOKI What the heck did I just read?

🙂

Don't know..😂

9 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

Hollow it is the lower monkey useful torso. It is a balanced torso in energy and heat. The hp at L50 it is lower than Fractured and Rusty. A bit tricky to balance but it is ok to max if no other. Now, I see you are clicking some legends parts around like runner, solar touch, energy leg. Do not bust those parts since you do not know when can get another.

Seems you have Flaming hammer. Hmm, sure you can to advance mech if no options. If you will use Hollow remember that monkey mechs do not have resist and depend of max protector or independent resist modules and with the current vest torsos with  130-180 resist  might have some issues to harm enough since I do not see any enhancement to that weapon. Ok to deal a bit against others Monkey but even against EFA or Zark  with full resist will be hard too. Now, if you will orient your mech for heat ok to use since the hammer it is a good one to use generally speaking and pack a punch. 

In other words, Hollow it is not the best option to use faming hammer but can be switch later on. Can be good to use frantics as example.  

Some users can give a best opinion. I have use it just for testing but it is tricky to make modules to be oriented to energy or heat because it is more focus to go for phys option. 

Don't know..😂

Seem like @OKI DOKI explained everything for me.

10 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

Don't know..😂

I have fractured heat level 40 should i myth 🙂

Screenshot_20210420-234756.jpg

Just now, JamAnime said:

Seem like @OKI DOKI explained everything for me.

Nooooooo i joke :c

Edited by Dark conon mech
V (see edit history)

2 minutes ago, Dark conon mech said:

I have fractured heat level 40 should i myth 🙂

Generally speaking yes. It can work for energy mech since provide heat health, it is good for heat mechs set ups and also for phys mechs to cover over heating to but need to balance to add more energy depending the use. Remember, using parts like flaming hammer with add heat to your mech plus also depend from energy to be use. Flame spear can be good drone for flame hammer.  

10 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

Generally speaking yes. It can work for energy mech since provide heat health, it is good for heat mechs set ups and also for phys mechs to cover over heating to but need to balance to add more energy depending the use. Remember, using parts like flaming hammer with add heat to your mech plus also depend from energy to be use. Flame spear can be good drone for flame hammer.  

Should i myth this :))

Screenshot_20210421-000450.jpg

2 minutes ago, Dark conon mech said:

Should i myth this :))

Screenshot_20210421-000450.jpg

Hmm, with the current changes it is less useful at this moment. Yes, it is a good item but depend of current modules availability since will have lower hp like vest. All depend what rank you aim at this point for rank stability. It does give a decent resist and can be use for phys and heat mechs as best.