{{W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T}} - Torso Reveal?!

I originally made a joke on the Forum Server on Discord about doing a torso reveal for my heat mech to show what's under the pumpkin perk, saying that I would do it if the joke reached 10 reactions... But unfortunately, the message got 10 reactions so now I'm here.

Without further do, this is what lies underneath the heat jumper's pumpkin perk...

standardmech.png.7dcd2845e0015cbbc178b8d1adef204c.png

revealedmech.png.4ffc53b486b1023b7dd5516204b9dde8.png

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

Just now, MasterChief said:

yes, in fact, i DO

This heresy is beyond heretical... This heresy is...

Heavily reminding me of the time when Dragon got bullied by God Mode.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

On 4/7/2021 at 10:40 PM, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

I originally made a joke on the Forum Server on Discord about doing a torso reveal for my heat mech to show what's under the pumpkin perk, saying that I would do it if the joke reached 10 reactions... But unfortunately, the message got 10 reactions so now I'm here.

Without further do, this is what lies underneath the heat jumper's pumpkin perk...

standardmech.png.7dcd2845e0015cbbc178b8d1adef204c.png

revealedmech.png.4ffc53b486b1023b7dd5516204b9dde8.png

I do not submit to the lowly ettin I only bow to the most powerful torso of all, the punisher

I polish rocks

2 minutes ago, ChooseGeno said:

I do not submit to the lowly ettin I only bow to the most powerful torso of all, the punisher

Wait, isn't he a marvel superhero or something. 

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime