EMP Drone

Tirreggregars

EMP Drone   

26 members have voted

1. 1. Should This Item be Created?

• Yes
    • No
    • The proposed stats should be different (please specify)

Looking at Clevername's build, which is similar to most builds run at top ranks, it has around 350 regen.

This means that with 600 cap, an energy mech would have to be able to use two valiants a turn or a upc each turn to be able to drain this energy. Even if you do run an emp, the opponent would soon recover.

An EMP drone would counter this; by dealing over 200 energy damage, you now only need to deal 150 energy damage a turn to energy drain the opponent:

The drone would be part of a new series of drones with ranges 2-4

It would come with a heat counterpart

The scheme would be similar to that of an EMP, meaning that with leveling up, the cost also increases.

Arena buffs have not been applied yet.

Legendary level 1:

117 energy cost

98 energy drain

36-52 energy damage

Legendary Level 40:

184 energy cost

173 energy drain

43-68 energy damage

Mythical Level 1:

207 energy cost

173 energy drain

44-69 energy damage

Mythical Level 50:

276 energy cost

230 energy damage

62-97 energy damage

Notes

At divine, I would propose adding 1 energy damage, and anywhere between 10 and 20 drain.

The energy cost to energy drain ratio, with maximum arena stats is 1, except for level 40 legendary, where it seems permit-able to have it drain slightly more than it's cost (if I'm not mistaken like EMP itself).

This drone would render f2p weapons like grim cobra and lightning recoiler viable again, as well as rendering storm weaver useable.

It would be balanced in energy vs energy, and strong against heat or physical, effectively buffing energy, as well as countering the current strongest drone: Swoop.

The firing animation would be the same as that of the EMP.

This drone would not be easy to build with, as you would have to have high regen to run it, instead of just high cap, to avoid draining yourself.

As usual, please vote and all suggestions are welcome.

If you are against the idea, please explain HOW to improve it.

If you generally think it's a bad idea tell us WHY.

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

22 minutes ago, Shoultz262 said:

We don't need a emp drone. Windforge fulfills that purpose as a drainer drone already, it just need to be buffed.

I think it would be different since it would have a high cost, plus limited range.

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/17/2021 at 11:12 PM, Tirreggregars said:

I think it would be different since it would have a high cost, plus limited range.

Didnt you already make a post sbout this awhile ago still a bad idea tho unless it only has 1 range and can only be used once we already have lots of gud energy drones we don't need this 

• 6 months later...