Make Daily Task Reward 5 tokens each double Missions

JamAnime

This might make me, officially, come back.

Make the rewards tokens in daily missions:

- Finish 3 Campaign Missions 5k gold change to Finish 6 Campaign Missions 5 tokens

- Obtain 20 items 4.5k change to Obtain 40 items 5 tokens

- Boost using 15 items 5k gold change to boost using 30 items 5 tokens

- Finish all daily task 10 tokens

1 hour ago, JamAnime said:

It is still easy.  Just 2x the work.,

Tuff to buy by the players but I get your point as free to play. I think can be possible. There is a need to earn a bit more tokens for ftp and also there should be a bit more of gold so new players can develop in better way the base and advance plus to create a a better mix of players at pvp. 

Majority of players are young people with school etc and need a bit of incentive to progress.

4 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Tuff to buy by the players but I get your point as free to play. I think can be possible. There is a need to earn a bit more tokens for ftp and also there should be a bit more of gold so new players can develop in better way the base and advance plus to create a a better mix of players at pvp. 

Majority of players are young people with school etc and need a bit of incentive to progress.

I forgot about the base, since it's completed. lol... Still, OD6 insane is the best for new players.  Just grind that, and you will be fine.

I don't even think the missions need to be twice as hard.

finish 3 campaign missions for 6k gold... what is that? who needs that? even low level players aren't inticed by 6k gold.

5 tokens, and thats an incentive. thats a mission -> reward scenario. right now you have mission -> couple pennies in small change.

knowwhat'msayin?

if it weren't for the 10 tokens for completing all missions, I don't think I'd ever bother to do any of them. even now I sometimes don't lmaoo.

14 minutes ago, Shoultz262 said:

I'm just saying that's it harder

It's not hard, even for new players. It is just a little more time consuming.   Gold reward is not beneficial to anyone. You can't even upgrade with that much in using the daily gold, especially with having base with new player acct.  Having 25 tokens a day, that is 175 tokens a week.  It can help. 

Also, base should be locked until you reach a certain lvl.  Meaning you can use Silver Boxes until then, and have the right build and get to know the game better.  Maybe at lvl 100.  At that time, there should be instructions on using the base.  You can also find out about the base here on the forum, to understand it.  Make it seem like a luxury to to knew players.

Having base right away kills it.

3 minutes ago, JamAnime said:

It's not hard, even for new players. It is just a little more time consuming.   Gold reward is not beneficial to anyone. You can't even upgrade with that much in using the daily gold, especially with having base with new player acct.  Having 25 tokens a day, that is 175 tokens a week.  It can help. 

Also, base should be locked until you reach a certain lvl.  Meaning you can use Silver Boxes until then, and have the right build and get to know the game better.  Maybe at lvl 100.  At that time, there should be instructions on using the base.  You can also find out about the base here on the forum, to understand it.  Make it seem like a luxury to to knew players.

Having base right away kills it.

I support this. Yes, it's a bit more time consuming. But I understand, I was just replying to him. I understood your idea from the first post anyway. And yes, base should be a choice.