Happy Birthday, Atusiff!

Despite not knowing you (@Atusiff) all that much, I figured I would wish you a happy XXth birthday in the form of a topic since you were the one who usually liked my topics despite how random they potentially became, so...

Happy XXth Birthday, Mate, and Stay Awesome!

As for everyone who doesn't know what I'm going on about, today (it's 12:07 as I'm writing this, so it's Friday in my timezone) is Atusiff's birthday... And if you don't know who they are, Atusiff's a forum goer and an obvious SM pilot like everyone else here (whether they're still in service or retired is unknown in my regard, so don't ask me about that). I honestly don't know much else about them... So... Yeah... Wish them a happy birthday the next time you come across them, yeah? 

... On a Completely Irrelevant Side Note:

Oh, and @MasterChief, I also recognized that you like my posts and topics a lot, so I would definitely make a topic for your birthday... But I don't know when that is. Either way, here's a sideline shout out for you in case you felt overshadowed because of this topic.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

5 hours ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Oh, and @MasterChief, I also recognized that you like my posts and topics a lot, so I would definitely make a topic for your birthday... But I don't know when that is. Either way, here's a sideline shout out for you in case you felt overshadowed because of this topic.

july 11th 2006

One Mech to rule them all

10 hours ago, MasterChief said:

july 11th 2006

In that case, I'ma make a birthday topic for you when the time comes... But the lack of a surprise kinda makes the final result a bit weaker.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

Just now, ChooseGeno said:

I had my birthday on march 1st (4 days ago) kek

In that case, happy late birthday because I couldn't legitimately ask you about it and I came up with the birthday topic idea early in the morning after it just past midnight, so I wouldn't have likely made a topic to begin with and would have went with a simple Happy Birthday thing instead.

2 minutes ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

In that case, happy late birthday because I couldn't legitimately ask you about it and I came up with the birthday topic idea early in the morning after it just past midnight, so I wouldn't have likely made a topic to begin with and would have went with a simple Happy Birthday thing instead.

mmm thx ._.

I polish rocks