Possible future energy mech

This is the planned build. image.png.1e1ba324ef9c9b130e3e70919959d2a0.png

This is the real stats, because I don't have divined mods, all I'm doing is replacing claw for massive stone feet and adding ultrahot protector, thoughts? And no, I don't need to use massive shocker feet because I'm not going to stomp, I'm only using massive stone feet because of the health.

image.thumb.png.4030c9255870dea24bf7714bff82a6b8.png

8 hours ago, Shoultz262 said:

This is the real stats, because I don't have divined mods, all I'm doing is replacing claw for massive stone feet and adding ultrahot protector, thoughts? And no, I don't need to use massive shocker feet because I'm not going to stomp, I'm only using massive stone feet because of the health.

Weapon choice: Great

I know you said you wouldn't, but using the shocker feet is better cuz you lose a bit of health, but in exchange, if you get energy broken, you can still deal damage, also, they look nicer and most import they weigh less, which allows you to improve modules, since any boiler will impale you. 

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

9 hours ago, Shoultz262 said:

u have a claw right? then use it 

Goals are useless if you are not striving to achieve them.

52 minutes ago, RaymondL1747 said:

u have a claw right? then use it 

Why, his weapon (piercing fox) has limited uses and means he can easily be out manoeuvred, especially considering burning showers, huggers (range 2 and 3 r his weaknesses) and distance shredders.

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout